Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low (25519 Views)

This Smartphone Battery Will Blow Your Mind / Android Battery Killers: 5 Worst Apps That Use Up Smartphone Battery / 7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Battery Drains Twice Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by LoveJesus87(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
OkoYiboz:
6. Nepa refuses to bring light.

As for the NEPA officials in charge of Ikeja, the thunder that would fire them is still at Ladipo market buying motor parts. It would jam them like molue that failed brake.
Lmao ayaf die grin grin grin thank God ayam not working there o cheesy grin
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice Write-up.
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
I propose that the same technology used in car batteries be used in phones and we should be able to send battery through Bluetooth or download it online #just making common sense
It's not possible joor, you can't send battery through Bluetooth. Practically impossible grin
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by touchplay(m): 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
I propose that the same technology used in car batteries be used in phones and we should be able to send battery through Bluetooth or download it online #just making common sense
it wouldn't be bad if u work n come up with d invention....
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by bizhop01: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2017
Wetin consen me sef,me i dey carry generator & charger for head dey waka
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that most of these battery saving applications are even responsible for draining your battery
thats a big lie. battery apps dont drain battery. u need to make factual findings to know what makes ur phone ba3 lose power. i use dubattery saver m able to use ma phone for 11hours from 100% to 4% under aggressive usage. battery strength also depends on battery capacity, mine is 4500mah. so dnt blame innocent ba3 saving app
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by tosyne2much(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

thats a big lie. battery apps dont drain battery. u need to make factual findings to know what makes ur phone ba3 lose power. i use dubattery saver m able to use ma phone for 11hours from 100% to 4% under aggressive usage. battery strength also depends on battery capacity, mine is 4500mah. so dnt blame innocent ba3 saving app
Well, I'm inclined to agree with you but that doesn't still change the fact that most of these battery saver applications also drain battery

When a friend told me, I actually debunked the claim but later realized it was true when I uninstalled all the ones I had
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
michaelwilli:

I hate dose apps, dubattery, battery doctor
Many find it hard to believe that battery saved applications are responsible for draining too
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by collinsJn(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ontarget:
I need an investor partner with at least N600,000 to join me create a wonderful and unique online startup idea. This idea has the potential to capture a worldwide audience and yield great returns.
Any interested persons should mail me: urwurdz@yahoo.com

Am Interested! engrmezie@yahoo.com hit Me up,Lets Talk
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by collinsJn(m): 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ontarget:
I need an investor partner with at least N600,000 to join me create a wonderful and unique online startup idea. This idea has the potential to capture a worldwide audience and yield great returns.

Am Interested! engrmezie@yahoo.com hit Me up,Lets Talk If truly it's genuine and profitable
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Johnstevey2k(m): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
3/4g included
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by NemzySeries(m): 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
bobo65:

Lol This should be number one

Always check a phones battery capacity before purchasing it
Atleast 4000mah is d most recommended
seconded....... infinix hot4
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by pr0blem: 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yarnvibes:
Smartphone batteries have been reinforced over the years to last longer with lithium batteries. Notwithstanding, there are some phones whose batteries drain within a few minutes. There may be nothing wrong with the battery. But the question is why is the battery not lasting longer than usual? In response to this, Jumia Travel shares five reasons why.

1. The screen is too bright
One way that your battery runs out of battery is when your screen is too bright. The brightness will affect not only the battery but also your eyes. It’s better to set your phone to automatically adjust to the lighting of the ambiance. You can also reduce the time it takes for your phone to go off whenever you stop using it.

2. You forget to switch off your WiFi
You are using your phone WiFi where it’s actually functioning. After leaving the place, you forget to switch it off. If it keeps searching and alerting you whenever WiFi is available, your battery will run out pretty fast.

3. You receive notifications every second
Why won’t your phone battery drain when your phone keeps alerting you of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other notifications? Then you don’t need to complain. You check your browser for notifications rather than using the apps. You can also turn off notifications

4. Background apps are running
You should check the background apps draining your battery so that you can ‘kill’ them. Your phone may alert about the apps consuming the most battery. But sometimes you have to disable these apps yourself by refreshing or cleaning your phone.

5. Your battery is bad or damaged
If you have tried all of the aforementioned reasons and your battery still runs out very fast, you should consider replacing the battery because it may be bad or damaged.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/5-reasons-your-smartphone-battery-will.html

nice Info bro
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by FellaL: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Yarnvibes:
Smartphone batteries have been reinforced over the years to last longer with lithium batteries. Notwithstanding, there are some phones whose batteries drain within a few minutes. There may be nothing wrong with the battery. But the question is why is the battery not lasting longer than usual? In response to this, Jumia Travel shares five reasons why.

1. The screen is too bright
One way that your battery runs out of battery is when your screen is too bright. The brightness will affect not only the battery but also your eyes. It’s better to set your phone to automatically adjust to the lighting of the ambiance. You can also reduce the time it takes for your phone to go off whenever you stop using it.

2. You forget to switch off your WiFi
You are using your phone WiFi where it’s actually functioning. After leaving the place, you forget to switch it off. If it keeps searching and alerting you whenever WiFi is available, your battery will run out pretty fast.

3. You receive notifications every second
Why won’t your phone battery drain when your phone keeps alerting you of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other notifications? Then you don’t need to complain. You check your browser for notifications rather than using the apps. You can also turn off notifications

4. Background apps are running
You should check the background apps draining your battery so that you can ‘kill’ them. Your phone may alert about the apps consuming the most battery. But sometimes you have to disable these apps yourself by refreshing or cleaning your phone.

5. Your battery is bad or damaged
If you have tried all of the aforementioned reasons and your battery still runs out very fast, you should consider replacing the battery because it may be bad or damaged.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/5-reasons-your-smartphone-battery-will.html

good info
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
Well, I'm inclined to agree with you but that doesn't still change the fact that most of these battery saver applications also drain battery

When a friend told me, I actually debunked the claim but later realized it was true when I uninstalled all the ones I had
well u only need one for it to work. dubattery saver works, sometimes it may feel as a placebo but if u dont av background apps in autosync, u'll get more out of your battery

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by seeniorboy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]that Nepa aspect is just the absolute fact
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Modesky: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by joseph1013: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ontarget:
Do you have a lawyer?
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by cyber5(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Adegokenath:
Solution pls

Did you actually read the post or the post read you cuz am not understanding how you could not see the solution
smh
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by cyber5(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that most of these battery saving applications are even responsible for draining your battery

Yes! And launchers too especially Apus Launcher
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Rick9(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Infinix Note 2 battery is a beast 4000mah battery, flash charge your phone under 1 hour to a 100%
I gurantee you of 9 Hours of heavy usage, abeg e give it up for Infinix Note 2. The battery life is sth else.
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Techm8: 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
All this big battery phones no dey reason all these. Tecno L8+ for example, with a 5050mah battery you don't have to worry about that notification, brightness, background apps wahala. You're guaranteed at least a whole day with heavy use

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Menscoli(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by tosyne2much(m): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Yusfunoble:
Make we just off the phone then to avoid low battery
We no fit off the phone baba cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by tosyne2much(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2017
abdulaz:

Why e be say naija telecom 3G network dey always

run down battery
The same question that has been going through my mind... I don't know if it's the same way abroad
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by tosyne2much(m): 1:07am On Feb 13, 2017
Sunnycliff:
My two months old tecno w4 battery runs from 100%_1% in less than 3:30 mins when my data is on. Is it OK?
Have you been using power bank with it Bro?
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Edoziesmart(m): 2:06am On Feb 13, 2017
michaelwilli:

I hate dose apps, dubattery, battery doctor
I would be the last to use that apps. So annoying.

Even the so called solar battery charge apps is very disgusting.
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by dantori(m): 5:14am On Feb 13, 2017
Ontarget:

watsapp me pls been thinking also 08035616294
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by michaelwilli(m): 6:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Edoziesmart:
I would be the last to use that apps. So annoying.
Even the so called solar battery charge apps is very disgusting.
Lol solar. Were d solar cell for d fone wey e wan use? Lwkmd. Nd some reviews go talk say e dey work
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Sunnycliff(m): 6:56am On Feb 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
Have you been using power bank with it Bro?
In the first month only but the power bank is stolen now since two weeks ago
Re: 5 Reasons Your Smartphone Battery Will Always Be Low by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
joseph1013:
Do you have a lawyer?
Things would be worked out. Just trying to meet an interested investor at the moment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get 1gb With N500 On MTN / FG Bans Open Registration Of SIM Cards / Facebook Takes Down Billions Of Fake Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.