Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,154 members, 7,838,944 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

One And Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Two Flats On It For Sale!!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One And Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Two Flats On It For Sale!!!!! (646 Views)

Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / For Sale: 11units Of 1bedroom Flats On 2plots PHC Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One And Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Two Flats On It For Sale!!!!! by Tobilastik(m): 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
One and Half plot of land with Uncompleted two Flats on it For sale

Address: Aliri area olorunda abaa ibadan oyo state
It's on the main road side beside army barrack akobo ojurin ibadan..

It has an Uncompleted two flats on it ...

Title: Receipts, Survey, Approved building plan

For serious minded people only plsss
Re: One And Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Two Flats On It For Sale!!!!! by Tobilastik(m): 12:58am On Feb 13, 2017
STILL AVAILABLE
Re: One And Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Two Flats On It For Sale!!!!! by Tobilastik(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
still available
Re: One And Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Two Flats On It For Sale!!!!! by Tobilastik(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Still available
Re: One And Half Plot Of Land With Uncompleted Two Flats On It For Sale!!!!! by seunlly(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Distributor Of Safety Matches, Importers Contact Me Please. / The Advantages Of Becoming An Entrepreneur – Why I Decided To Quit My Secure Job / City Of David Estate, Shimawa, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.