Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

I Want To Be A Distributor Of Safety Matches, Importers Contact Me Please. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Be A Distributor Of Safety Matches, Importers Contact Me Please. (644 Views)

Sneakers, Canvases And Shoes Importers Contact Me. / Just Goose Safety Matches// Product Merchandisers Needed / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be A Distributor Of Safety Matches, Importers Contact Me Please. by Gilbus1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
I'm interested in becoming a distributor of safety matches in Delta state. I have a very big storehouse to store them and I want to deal directly with the importers. Please contact me on gilbertwoma@yahoo.com or 08056672956 if you're an importer or if you can help with an importer's contact. Thank you....
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor Of Safety Matches, Importers Contact Me Please. by bennydc(m): 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm interested in becoming a distributor of safety matches in Delta state. I have a very big storehouse to store them and I want to deal directly with the importers. Please contact me on 08035254928 if you're an importer or if you can help with an importer's contact. Thank you....

(1) (Reply)

From Nigeria To Ghana / China Goes To A Freight Company In Nigeria / Help Needed On Freelancer.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.