Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,809 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba (2819 Views)

Biafrians Are Loving The Yorubas More / Emele Uduma Okemiri: Burial Poster Of A Man Shot Dead By Army In Aba / Biafrians At The Notthing Hill Carnival 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by CHANNELStv2020: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
HERE IN ASABA POLICE,ARMY ARE CURRENTLY SHOOTING AT BIAFRANS HOLD MEETING IN ASABA MANY CONFIRMED DEAD ALREADY.
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by auggie340(f): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
any pictures or videos for proof
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by leofab(f): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
Where in asaba
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by najoke: 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:
HERE IN ASABA POLICE,ARMY ARE CURRENTLY SHOOTING AT BIAFRANS HOLD MEETING IN ASABA MANY CONFIRMED DEAD ALREADY.
Your english is enough to kill the bifrans "hold meeting" in Asaba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by Hardfacts234(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by tifany89(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamwrath:
Even though it's not true, I still find happiness thinking it's possible
I wldnt be surprised if may be u went to church today or probably to the mosque on Friday. Wishing fellow humans dead like ur life is in ur hands. U could drop dead this very minute dude. Please let's be cautious about this unnecessary hatred taken too far. Ask urself if u r being reasonable coz I wonder why all goes hatred just because a group of persons r asking for a separate country. If u hate them this much as to wish them death little wonder dey r clamouring for a seperate country

18 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by MidolsStudent(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2017
hannyjay:
Only 5? Pls carry on NA. Quote me and NDLE or custom catch u with cocain
my fellow Yoruba coward that is scared of any small tin, even pples mentions.. because we hate hearing d truth
I'm sure ur grandfather was among those caught while running like chicken and beheaded by 16year old Dahomey Valkyries grin
Pelumi Ajibola Sheriffat let ur balls ur flat breast b firm for once

5 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2017
thaoriginator:
YES! More gun shots inna dem flat header tongue
Cone head fools will die first

3 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by PDJT: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
How will this ethnic cleansing bring any atom of unity to Nigeria, required for development?

To think "Unity" is the first word in Nigeria coat of arm is laughable.
Some Africans are really incapable of normal reasoning.

Why kill people simply because you don't agree with them? How then can you claim to have won the argument.
Shame on Nigeria & it's military.

13 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Iamwrath:
Even though it's not true, I still find happiness thinking it's possible
If your likes live long
I will denounce God

4 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
PDJT:
How will this ethnic cleansing bring any atom of unity to Nigeria, required for development?

To think "Unity" is the first word in Nigeria coat of arm is laughable.
Some Africans are really incapable of normal reasoning.

Why kill people simply because you don't agree with them? How then can you claim to have won the argument.
Shame on Nigeria & it's military.
Is this a country
Is unity by force
Is marriage by force
They kill people who disagree with them
While some fools cheer them on forgetting that karma is a two way street
I have never heard of one Ghana
I have never heard of one USA
Only one Nigeria .....

See the one Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
If your likes live long I will denounce God
Some people are just pure evil. Just imagine the slowpoke !!

4 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by annayawchee: 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
I dare to say, if ipob cannot defend their selves let them stop gathering and stop protesting..... If need be let them arm theirselves........ Enough of the bloodshed, we are losing youths not cow, our silence is not cowardice, the force are intimidating the igbos in the SE, right in front of my house this morning , a man going to church with his bike was caught by the police and they started beating him simply because he doesnt wanna bribe them...... Enough is enough

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by zendy: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Could this be true? I called a friend of mine in Asaba but its not going through.
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
ZOO REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by Zirah: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Being killed? What a way for Igbos to perish. Not bad though.
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by limeta(f): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
Zirah:
Being killed? What a way for Igbos to perish. Not bad though.

Now zirah is king
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by IPOB123london: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
the buhari boko harem soldier yet again killed us

and it still carries on for some people like nothing happened cool
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by hannyjay(f): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by Mrbigman1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
najoke:

Your english is enough to kill the bifrans "hold meeting" in Asaba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Show me ur credit alert pls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by Mrbigman1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
hannyjay:

U seek attention, u shall not get what u seek.
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by lollmaolol(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
CHANNELStv2020:

We will appreciate real time pictures and video please.
Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by killsmith(f): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Musibau, risikat and other yoruba muslims will come and masturb*te on this thread...

With that mark of 666 on their forehead

2 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by Sctests: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
News ripped through my heart. I think it's time to get armed and have equal chance with the enemy when defending ourselves.

Someone says he does not agree with you, you c0ck your gun and kill him. All I know is that as long as karma exists, there will be a payback for all these senseless and unprovoked killings even if takes a 100 years, except the natural law of karma ceases to exist.

I don't see any reason why the murderous muslim hausas and fulanis should be allowed to live peacefully anywhere in SS and SE.

2 Likes

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by ShakaZullu(m): 12:51am On Feb 13, 2017
then someone will come here and start preaching to us not to wish the useless old hag vegetable called buhari dead angry

1 Like

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by BabaRamota1980: 1:48am On Feb 13, 2017
Your fellow Ibos have told you they do not want this IPOB thing. IPOB to them means Biafran Independence, meaning they must relocate home. They have told you they are happy living in Lagos, Akure, Abuja, Kaduna, Kano and would rather remain a freeman in Nigeria than return to a lifestyle of Osu in Biafra. They are determined to finish off IPOB, they have the money and influence to make it happen. They know when you meet and where and why you are meeting, they've sworn to kill everyone of you off, by fire by force.

Awon ashiwere!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by Klinee: 1:58am On Feb 13, 2017
I think IPOB should start to arm themselves and fight this military men!

1 Like

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by AkinPhysicist: 3:05am On Feb 13, 2017
shocked

Re: Alert!alert!alert!ongoing Massacre OF Biafrians By Nigerian Army In Asaba by 1Rebel: 3:11am On Feb 13, 2017
nigeria can NEVER be united. may the souls of those killed in the match for freedom rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Version Of Ebuka's Abada / 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working / LIVE!! 2019 Presidential Election Results From All States Counting Is On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.