Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Video: Pastor Convinces Davido To Give Testimony In The Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Pastor Convinces Davido To Give Testimony In The Church (516 Views)

Mercy Eke Gives Testimony In Church For Winning Bbnaija 2019 / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Pastor Convinces Davido To Give Testimony In The Church by ogapatapata24: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkkvBYSCFUc

He was already leaving the pulpit when the pastor called him back saying "come now davidi, come and say something na"

davido came back and said it was his friends that convinced him to come and since God has been blessing him so much He decided to come and thank God.

Lol. His voice when He said praise the Lord was priceless
Re: Video: Pastor Convinces Davido To Give Testimony In The Church by rehmiilah: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
davido my guy...i love you
Re: Video: Pastor Convinces Davido To Give Testimony In The Church by demolinka(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
For a second i was expecting someone from the congregation to shout "O.B.O Baddest!"

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Convinces Davido To Give Testimony In The Church by rehmiilah: 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2017
demolinka:
For a second i was expecting someone from the congregation to shout "O.B.O Baddest!"

baddest

(1) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko - I Regret Being A Polygamist / Photos Of Audu Maikori During And After Detention / 5 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are For Sex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.