Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

5 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are For Sex Before Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are For Sex Before Marriage (523 Views)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches / Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are For Sex Before Marriage by splendid22(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Sex before marriage is good- Seyi Edun

For rising actress and movie producer Seyi Edun who has been romantically linked with Toyin Aimakhu’s ex, sex before marriage is good. She says it will make you know your partner well before marriage.

Hear her:”I think it’s an individual thing. Once you are an adult and you think you are ready, go for it. Personally, I think sex before marriage is good. Because it will make you know your partner well before going into marriage. So if there is anything you are not comfortable with, you have an ample time to correct it before actually going into the lifetime contract of marriage. Doing it before marriage also reduces adultery and fornication. It is also a good way of studying your partner before you get committed to him or her.”

I want to have a taste of who I will be married to- Soblinkx

Beautiful and light skinned singer, Soblinkx is blunt and straightforward about her views on premarital sex views. She wants to have a taste of her man before she gets married to him.

According to the talented singer:” Seriously, I want to have a taste of who I will be getting married to. I just want to know what it feels like with him. I am sure, of all the girls you have had sex with; there is this one person that it’s always nice with. The same thing applies to girls. A girl might have sex with five guys, but there will be this one person she enjoys it with.”

Read the rest here
http://thenewsguru.com/5-nigerian-entertainers-who-believe-in-premarital-sex-1/

(1) (Reply)

Dj Spinall Partnered With Smirnoff To Host Female Dj Competition (video) / Healthy Nuts For The Perfect Skin / Bbnaija: After The Ninja's Invasion, See What The Housemates Misses Most.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.