Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

International Passport In Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Passport In Lagos (2734 Views)

Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / International Passport In Port Harcourt / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Passport In Lagos by harlee(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2017
pls good evening.i need a place to snap international passport in Lagos,and possibly get it the same day.please help with location
Re: International Passport In Lagos by harlee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
I heard of one in festac
Re: International Passport In Lagos by Zdoh(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Cc:Justwise please help this guy.
Re: International Passport In Lagos by verygudbadguy(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2017
Go to Ikoyi passport office. Get a bus going to Obalende and take a bike or Keke Napep from there to passport office (50 naira).

When you get there, do not patronise miscreants at the gate. Simply walk in, look out for any immigration officer on uniform and explain your ordeal. I have someone there that did mine and wiffy's but I have vowed never to introduce her to anyone after she messed the last person I introduced to her.

Be ready to spend like 30k sha to collect same day or the following morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Passport In Lagos by justwise(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2017
Zdoh:
Cc:Justwise please help this guy.

Out of my league
Re: International Passport In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 8:05pm On Feb 12, 2017
Where do you stay? It will determine the nearest office closer to you.
Re: International Passport In Lagos by Zdoh(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2017
justwise:

Out of my league
Alright sir
Re: International Passport In Lagos by harlee(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Go to Ikoyi passport office. Get a bus going to Obalende and take a bike or Keke Napep from there to passport office (50 naira).

When you get there, do not patronise miscreants at the gate. Simply walk in, look out for any immigration officer on uniform and explain your ordeal. I have someone there that did mine and wiffy's but I have vowed never to introduce her to anyone after she messed the last person I introduced to her.

Be ready to spend like 30k sha to collect same day or the following morning.
thanks Sir
Re: International Passport In Lagos by harlee(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
shamecurls:
Where do you stay? It will determine the nearest office closer to you.
abule egba
Re: International Passport In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
harlee:
abule egba

Ikeja is your nearest point. Just get to shoprite Ikeja, Cross the road and get to Assbifi road. There you will find passport office.

You need not go to Ikoyi!

2 Likes

Re: International Passport In Lagos by sunnymighty(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
shamecurls:

Ikeja is your nearest point. Just get to shoprite Ikeja, Cross the road and get to Assbifi road. There you will find passport office.

You need not go to Ikoyi!

Heard the booklets was scarce sometime ago, is it available nw? I mean the 32 pages.
Re: International Passport In Lagos by naijaboy756: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
An official said it is not available anywhere
Re: International Passport In Lagos by harlee(m): 11:10am On Feb 18, 2017
thanks everyone,i did it at ikeja.but there are no materials so I was asked to come back in 3weeks time.
Re: International Passport In Lagos by harlee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
one month passed now yet I haven't gotten the passport due to no materials in the immigration office.please is there any way to go about it.i really need the passport asap
Re: International Passport In Lagos by tunddy(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2017
harlee:
one month passed now yet I haven't gotten the passport due to no materials in the immigration office.please is there any way to go about it.i really need the passport asap
bro we are in the same shoe I deed mine in Ikoyi it completed 1 month March 14 I deed mine too still yet I have not gotten it
Re: International Passport In Lagos by harlee(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
tunddy:
bro we are in the same shoe I deed mine in Ikoyi it completed 1 month March 14 I deed mine too still yet I have not gotten it
same excuse ba?
Re: International Passport In Lagos by tunddy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
harlee:
same excuse ba?
yes oo.... Me too I'm really tired
Re: International Passport In Lagos by deeedee: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2017
tunddy:
yes oo.... Me too I'm really tired
. Im also in this i did mine 4wks ago at ikeja and all ive been hearing is no materia. Its really driving me crazy atm cos i need it so bad
Re: International Passport In Lagos by obidevine(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
harlee:

Hi harlee, please how much were you charged to do the international passport? You can respond via email (devyneze@gmail.com)
Re: International Passport In Lagos by Olatimide(m): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Please where can i get my international passport in lekki lagos, how much and all the materials i need?

(1) (Reply)

Liechtenstein / Is Oguta Lake In Imo State The Most Beautiful Natural Spot In Nigeria? / Which Province Is Best To Get Permanent Residence In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.