Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Sunday Evening Rejuvenation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sunday Evening Rejuvenation (384 Views)

Sunday Giveaway - Season 1.0 / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Hair Rejuvenation And Scalp Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Evening Rejuvenation by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
We all have that one hour on Sundays when we just chill out resting from the long stressful week, enjoying every bit of relaxation while fighting the thoughts that tries to remind you that you have to return to work tomorrow.

For some reason, Sunday afternoons are usually hot- heat waves like a roaring ocean- but it only makes the cool evenings even more heavenly. Malls and other hang-out spots are filled up at this time, people catching up with their friends, chatting and eating up- fun!

Sundays for me (or for other Nigerians for that matter) won’t be complete without “sunday rice”. I just have to eat my Sunday rice (and ‘dodo’). This is the festive dish celebrating Sundays (there’s always a big pot of stew at my house on Saturdays)

You can mostly find me indoors on Sundays evenings and when it’s darker, I may decide to go for a walk along the major road to soak up as much fresh air as I can before I get back to prepping for the new week.

So tell me, how do you spend your Sunday evenings?

Source/ full post; http://justiceokwudike.com/2017/02/12/sunday-evening-rejuvenation/
Re: Sunday Evening Rejuvenation by ftai: 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Am sitting by the road side and enjoying the view of Enerhen Wahala..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Excess Parenting Control / OMG! Nigerians Die Of Depression. See The Solution / 7 Amazing Health Benefits Of Eating Red Onion "A Must Read"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.