Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Excess Parenting Control - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excess Parenting Control (382 Views)

Parenting Gone Wrong. 9 Years Old Slay Queen / 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures / 25 Hilarious Parenting Differences Between Moms And Dads (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excess Parenting Control by Winny18(f): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Am 19 years,am a girl,am a third year student in the university.My parents control me a lot,dey tell me what to do,when to come back,they even visit me in school at times without telling me,just recently am supposed to be on IT but have not seen anywhere yet,I went to my school to repair something in my room,they are already tasking me to get back,my dad even came to my school to ask me to get back,if I go out dey will ask me to show them wat I bought,is really affecting me because am still young and I need to live my life now not when I get old now am even scared to get back because I dnt knw wat they will do to me...pls fellow nairalanders pls I need your help.
Re: Excess Parenting Control by Cutehector(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
My sister ran away for two months due to my parents over indulgence.. She didn't have breathing space.. Now my dad is less concerned ..
Re: Excess Parenting Control by Saintsammurai(m): 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
They care for you and this is why they are so concern about you..
They want the best for you in life and they want you to have a bright future..
Just live through it for a year till you graduate..
After your service, they will grant you your freedom.
Re: Excess Parenting Control by ifex370(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
So op wanna live life...

Your parents js love you.. But they showing it the wrong way...

My advise.. Js play along till the feel your matured enough to look after yourself
Re: Excess Parenting Control by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
You should be happy they really care about you.

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips To Reduce Snoring / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out / Let Your Baby Say Hi To You During Your Pregnancy With Our 4D Ultrasound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.