Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Prayers For Those That Wont Let Us Rest..they Know Themselfs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prayers For Those That Wont Let Us Rest..they Know Themselfs (414 Views)

Why Are My Prayers Not Answered?? / North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop / Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Prayers For Those That Wont Let Us Rest..they Know Themselfs by pneumaticos(m): 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
greetings to all my brothers fighting the good fight and keeping
up the faith

been long i posted in this section ,thats because i had so much on my neck

some people may not like to hear this but am a person that follow prophecy bomber to bomber,

i am against islam 100% so i always keep record of words spoken by various men of God in nigeria

i can remember ,i think around 2015 when apostle suleman said a sect deadlier than boko haram is been prepared....

i have read in somemany articles even before the comming of network providers of the plan of the north to take over nigeria...
infact most northern rulers or leaders who have ever ruled nigeria work with this plan either directly or indirectly,
some went as far as consulting lucifer...believe it or not...i have fact not mearnt for your ears

so my prayers for this guys is simple

May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership.

When he is judged, let him come forth guilty, And let his prayer become sin

9 Let his children be fatherless And his wife a widow.…

For it is written in the book of Psalms: 'May his dwelling be deserted; let there be no one to live in it,' and, 'May another take his office.'

Men and brothers, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled…

(1) (Reply)

Tension In FCT Community As Muslim Fanatics Raze Down Redeemed Church / How You Too Can Attain Sexual Purity / Twitter User Claims Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Have Had His Way With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.