Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop (16128 Views)

We Have Uncovered Plans To Islamise Nigeria By 2025 –CAN / Bishop Who Said Muslims Have The Right To Islamise Nigeria Featured In A Song / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by robosky02(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2018
North using cattle colony to Islamise Nigeria, Igbo wont accept it – Archbishop Chukwuma

Bishop of the Enugu Ecclesiastical Province of Anglican Communion, Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma, has said no South East governor will be allowed to give land to terrorists in any guise.

He anchored his claim on the fact that herdsmen were worse than separatist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, adding that the move was aimed at Islamising Nigeria.

Addressing reporters at the Cathedral Church of the Good Shepherd in Enugu, the clergyman said herdsmen were armed, dangerous and as such, are a threat to farmers.

According to Chukwuma, “We cannot have colony for terrorists; people that are dangerous, who have guns and other dangerous equipment for killing and maiming our people and farming will become difficult.

“Very soon, farming will start, how can you have colony when you have farmers ready to go to farm and are scared because of herdsmen. Something needs to be done by the government and security agencies to make everywhere secured and to make everybody join in agriculture which the government is talking about.

“Cattle colony is another agenda for Islamizing Nigeria. Forget about what they said, once anybody or state has the colony, they will continue to impregnate people and they will begin to expand. We don’t want that. I have stayed in the North and have never seen where their cows are being reared all over the place. Cattle rearing is a private business.

“As far as I am concerned, no governor in South East will accept and should accept any colony for any cattle rearer because they have become dangerous and we don’t know what they might become tomorrow. They are dangerous and I say, they are worse than IPOB. They should be described as a terrorist group too.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/21/north-using-cattle-colony-islamise-nigeria-igbo-wont-accept-archbishop-chukwuma/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Metallurgist: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2018
confused set of ppl, when non interest banking was introduced the shout islamization, sukuk bond islamization, Buhari islamization, up till now there are indigenous pagans in core northern states still waiting to this phantom and political islamization that you ppl shout about

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by oz4real83(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Mr Arcbishop,I want u to ask your fellow igbos the same question we Edos have been trying to ask our fellow Edo people. Who own the cattle that these fulanis are herding? It will surprise u to realise that they belong to many indigenes in the places these harvoc are being committed!!! These owners may also be the ones supplying weapons to these fulanis to protect their ''investments''. The solution to these problems lies in our ability to deal with the cattle-ownership issue.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by limeta(f): 11:23am On Feb 21, 2018
Metallurgist:
confused set of ppl, when non interest banking was introduced the shout islamization, sukuk bond islamization, Buhari islamization, up till now there are indigenous pagans in core northern states still waiting to this phantom and political islamization that you ppl shout about

Whats yr reason for thinking the bishop dont know what his talking about
If islam is so good why dont you keep it to yr self

157 Likes 5 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by gidgiddy: 11:41am On Feb 21, 2018
The herdsmen are worse than IPOB? What is there to compare between IPOB and herdsmen?

Did IPOB kill anyone? No

Did IPOB take up guns? NO

Did IPOB rape anybody? No

Did IPOB go about destroying property in peace times? No

So what is the bases of any comparison between the two?

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by adadike281(f): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2018
Buhari, I hope u heard him right. tell ur murderous brothers to keep off south east! U hate us, we hate u more, so keep off!!! it is not only d Fulanis that dont forgive nor forget, we Igbos have long memories too and we don't forgive as well

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Buhari, I hope u heard him right. tell ur murderous brothers to keep off south east! U hate us, we hate u back, so keep off!!! it is not only d Fulani's that dont forgive nor forget, we Igbos have long memories too and we never forget.
This your shape ehn they burst my brain kiss

6 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by medpren: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2018
oz4real83:
Mr Arcbishop,I want u to ask your fellow igbos the same question we Edos have been trying to ask our fellow Edo people. Who own the cattle that these fulanis are herding? It will surprise u to realise that they belong to many indigenes in the places these harvoc are being committed!!! These owners may also be the ones supplying weapons to these fulanis to protect their ''investments''. The solution to these problems lies in our ability to deal with the cattle-ownership issue.

Mr Northern Edo/Auchi man, Your muslim fula masters own those cows. In Igboland we have Efi Igbo (the Igbo specie cows) and they are ranched. My village has a cattle market operated by Igbos where our cows are sold. Many villages have same too.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by adadike281(f): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This your shape ehn they burst my brain kiss
Thks. Am blushing.

6 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Thks. Am blushing.
Wish we can mingle, but this recession they bite pocket cry
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by adadike281(f): 11:51am On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Not everyone is interested in your pocket u know?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2018
adadike281:
Not everyone is interested in your pocket u know?

Hmm
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Sprumbabafather: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2018
oz4real83:

And the army is protecting the herders just because the army loves edo cattle owners? grin

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by chriskosherbal(m): 11:59am On Feb 21, 2018
undecided
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by DaBillionnaire: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
u donmeanit, mr arch bishop. what has Islam got to do with cattle colonies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Yankee101: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
Failed already.

Today conquering is not done openly. See Afghanistan for example.

You conquer quietly with ideas, aid, technology and buy-in. If they see you coming from a thousand mile you'll be resisted.
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by nototribalist: 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
We hate Islamic terrorist

18 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by usba: 12:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin grin grin this people should get tire of saying the same story

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
usba:
grin grin grin grin this people should get tire of saying the same story

Ag boki

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by usba: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ag boki

oga I am too broke to ask a girl out, when would you make your parents proud and get something worthwhile in life rather than following looters farts upadan grin
CROWNWEALTH019:

4 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
usba:

oga I am too broke to ask a girl out, when would you make your parents proud and get something worthwhile in life rather than following looters farts upadan grin
Eyah, take heart bro tongue

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by usba: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
[s]
CROWNWEALTH019:

Eyah, take heart bro tongue
[/s]

It is not me that is lusting broke, bruh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

It is not me that is lusting broke, bruh grin grin grin grin
Its called change bro grin

2019 when we take over things go begin flow as usual..

I will remember you then

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by usba: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
[s]
CROWNWEALTH019:

Its called change bro grin

2019 when we take over things go begin flow as usual..

I will remember you then
[/s]

It is called laziness bruh grin grin grin, waiting on politicians to give pocket change while you defend their right to steal and plunder Nigeria's Resources. Sad you will have to live another 4 years like this cool cool

6 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Iceberg3: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
oz4real83:

Ogogoro talk grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Authoreety: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
One of d greatest blessings the Asaba people have!

Nna, ogbueshi o
Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Built2last: 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
FIERCE Chukwuma

2 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Legitimate. History matters. The fears are logical. We can't pretend to be civilised and shove it aside when certain persons of the Fulani extraction has used this method to conquer.

They add Islam to it and this makes it difficult for Muslims from other tribes to condemn it. To me this is genius. You'd think it is about the interest of Muslims. It is about the interest of Fulanis who are Muslims. That's genius.

When Nigerians complain about an attempt by the Fulanis to overrun and take over their lands, it may sound like hate speech but any good student of history wouldn’t classify it as one.

The Nigeria’s Federal Government and President, Buhari, their Grand Patron, have come to their defense on so many occasions and these didn’t go down well with all emotional and logically people.

So, an attempt to create colonies for these persons, who have gone away with all manner of crimes, will, in any conscious place, generate this amount of tension. History matters.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/why-we-are-against-cattle-colonies/

8 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Anikulhapo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Legit, no southern Governor should give out any land o

6 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Igba123: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
It is an open secret known to d deaf and dumb, witnessed by the blind and confusing to d z*mbies.

4 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by Nwodosis(m): 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Why is he still mentioning IPOB in his speech?

2 Likes

Re: North Using Cattle Colony To Islamise Nigeria, Igbo Wont Accept It – Archbishop by emmasege: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Your Grace Sir, mobilise your Anglican and Catholic faithfuls to defend their territories and vote out any governor that fraternises with the blood-thirsty Jihadists. A good example of such is the man at your backyard - Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State. Though he performs, his body romance with Buhari portends a great danger to his state and your zone.

We all know that Okoroawusa is irredeemably lost, so there's no point discussing him.

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Selling, Harvest And Bazaar In Church? / Awesome God, How Great Thou Art: / Atheist? Come With Your Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.