Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

In Need Of A Place To Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Place To Rent (384 Views)

RIVER PARK ESTATE, LUGBE ABUJA. A HOME OF LUXURY / 5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos / Where Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos If Working In VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Place To Rent by aliaskobebe: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello House...I'm in search of a mini flat (room and parlour) to rent....Should be from agungi down to VI...
Another thing...It has to be a new house ....My budget is N500k
It's Urgent
Re: In Need Of A Place To Rent by propzncribz: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
aliaskobebe:
Hello House...I'm in search of a mini flat (room and parlour) to rent....Should be from agungi down to VI...
Another thing...It has to be a new house ....My budget is N500k
It's Urgent

Miniflat off alpha beach road, 500k, 550k, 660k and 750k. None are new, three have clean running water, one is renovated with everything in it new.

(1) (Reply)

Docherich Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet In Lagos State 07062764235 / Lekki Irish Gardens* Before Amen Estate,eleko Lekki / 6,200 Sqms Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.