Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? (56911 Views)

Bungalow Vs Dublex: Why Should One Build A Duplex Instead Of Bungalow? / How Many Rooms Can Come Out Of 25 By 50 Plot Of Land / Number Of Blocks To Fence A 50x100 Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by Pxhone(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by Pxhone(m): 7:48am On Feb 14, 2017
That 50×100 square land is too small sir, you should have, at least go for 60×120 or better still buy 1and half plot of land, in order for you to have big yard and compound.

Note: Anyone that want to sell land in Ibadan should send me pm, please I want in a fast developing area.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by femison32(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Contact me my digit 08177442557
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by judecares1(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2017
Building house vertically i don't encourage it,most especially for personal use.
I studied Economics but i and my brother was the once who supervised my mother's project, d land was 100/50 and we built 4bedroom flat on d land,d lenght of each of d rooms are 16/14 n d toilets 11/7 on eaCH rooms,d corridor in d house was 17/10,kitchen was 14/14,dinner section was 12/10,parlour 18/16,visitors toilet 4ft,b4 we started to build d hux,we left 4ft at d front n d at d back while d remaining part of d land is 30/40,I tink in my little way i ve tried.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by Bukayot: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2017
your financial aspect will determine your project at hand
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by 2016v2017: 8:22am On Feb 14, 2017
drtwist:
that depends on your client requirement, kind of design and location . if you are to design a single residential building(self use), I'll advice 4 bedroom bungalow but if commercial, I'll advice
3bedroom, 2 bedroom and single room(self contain) flat as a unit building . 2bedroom and 3bedroom as a unit building alone to have more unbuilt area as shown below:

1 Like

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by 2016v2017: 8:23am On Feb 14, 2017
drtwist:
that depends on your client requirement, kind of design and location . if you are to design a single residential building(self use), I'll advice 4 bedroom bungalow but if commercial, I'll advice
3bedroom, 2 bedroom and single room(self contain) flat as a unit building . 2bedroom and 3bedroom as a unit building alone to have more unbuilt area as shown below:
cool
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by InvertedHammer: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2017
bulakos:
Mr common sense grin grin If you no get anything to contribute make common use of your sense

I am glad he is getting all the mock answers he needs.

He knows what to do if he is serious.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by theway83: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2017
mabi ni jamb question. obi tani emi o ni, am I your bricklayer.
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by stancydg: 8:38am On Feb 14, 2017
For commercial purposes, you can have as much as 4nos 2bedroom flats in a block, 3nos 3bedroom flats in a block and if you go upstairs, can even be more. I just concluded the design of a block of 6nos 2bed flats for a nairalander on same size. All the best.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by Timbi: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2017
FREDYA:
U can building a 3 bedroom flat with a 2 room BQ and sizeable parking loot to accomodation like 3 cars

Nawa'o

1 Like

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by EXICON(m): 8:54am On Feb 14, 2017
I can link you with a land owner here in Odo Ona kekere area, after Challenge, in Ibadan.
You can contact me via my signature.
All the best.
Pxhone:
That 50×100 square land is too small sir, you should have, at least go for 60×120 or better still buy 1and half plot of land, in order for you to have big yard and compound.

Note: Anyone that want to sell land in Ibadan should send me pm, please I want in a fast developing area.
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by waldigit: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2017
walga:
Can someone help me?
So far nobody has given you good advice.
We don't have culture of doing things right in country, and this why.
To help you so that you don't end up erecting illegal structure I will advice you to be careful on whom to consult.
Now, ideally speaking, the first thing to consider is the location and physical planning scheme prevailing in that neighborhood. Some areas especially in major cities such as Lagos Abuja portharcourt has very strict planning provisions that stipulate percentage of your land you can develop and the type of development. In Lagos development control is getting serious by the day, and if you don't believe me pay visit to produce Berger in Lagos.
So if your land is in such location I bed hire someone to help you check what you can do on your land and carry them along.
However, if you are not in such development control hot-spot you can just play save by making sure you don't develop more than 50% of your land for the sake of the future and be contented with whatever no. of rooms that can give you.
These Randy pros may just lure you to build anything and get their fee and leave you to bear the consequences later.
I posted a thread on this sometime ago in this forum. "How to assess development potential of your land. I even have book on this issue selling on Amazon.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by Soleymania(m): 9:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerians are always funny.... U are aware of professionals, to pay a service fee is the problem.. You have money to buy land, but to engage a professional in the field ,u don't have money.. Pls build 10 ( 4 bedroom duplex) on the plot.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by prof800(m): 10:23am On Feb 14, 2017
@walga this is a good advice. You have your answer. Cheers. wink

stancydg:
For commercial purposes, you can have as much as 4nos 2bedroom flats in a block, 3nos 3bedroom flats in a block and if you go upstairs, can even be more. I just concluded the design of a block of 6nos 2bed flats for a nairalander on same size. All the best.
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by PqsMike: 10:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Click here for Architectural Drawings

https://www.nairaland.com/3548486/outstanding-classic-architectural-designs-newhome

We can as well give you an estimate for your project

https://www.nairaland.com/3294175/cost-building-estimate-quotations

Finally ....contact us for your building construction works
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by toprealman: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Why not talk to an architect?

I would think it is a common sense.
That's why he is here so that professionals will help out.
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by saydfact(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
walga:
Can someone help me?

It all depends on what kinda building u want.....

A room self contain, a flat, duplex, mansion or 4 flats?

Holla
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by InvertedHammer: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
toprealman:
That's why he is here so that professionals will help out.
/
Someone who has a 50x100 plot that he intends to develop knows the steps to follow. You can testify to the seriousness of the question from the jokes he is getting in replies.

Architects are "paid" professionals. If he can afford to develop a 50x100 plot, he sure can afford a professional guidance.
//
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by InvertedHammer: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2017
Soleymania:
Nigerians are always funny.... U are aware of professionals, to pay a service fee is the problem.. You have money to buy land, but to engage a professional in the field ,u don't have money.. Pls build 10 ( 4 bedroom duplex) on the plot.
\
LOL.

OP: There you have it!
I no wan hear collapsed building bc you are too cheap to do the right thing.
/
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by paradigmshift(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2019
drtwist:

Bro I own a 50 by 100.
I want to build 3bedroom in the front,2 bedroom and a single bedroom n parlour at the end..will 50 by 100 be enough?
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by drtwist(m): 7:19pm On May 08, 2019
paradigmshift:

Bro I own a 50 by 100.
I want to build 3bedroom in the front,2 bedroom and a single bedroom n parlour at the end..will 50 by 100 be enough?
Yes! 08067871456 chat me on Whatsapp
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by GoldPencil: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2019
you guys are problematic. So if person never get money for land, but just want estimate make he take visualize future and work towards it, he now has to hire professional? grin
A simple answer of "it can comfortably take 3 bedrooms bungalow, or a duplex if you deck." is too hard. instead its call professional, call my number bla bla bla. Who say e no go call. Make e imagine first grin

I believe op like most is thinking whether to put savings towards land, whether it will be worth it or not.

Answer first then put number for further details. Create the vision/demand. the client go see say e de possible at least. then e fit contact you.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by fneboy: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2019
how many old rooms (pattern face me i face you ) rooms can you build on a 500sqm land. ** if you intend to do a 10*12 room size. no car parking space oo.
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by emmanuilteleshe(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Not so long ago, I purchased a new house in Goa and faced numerous problems. I don't know the official language of India, and I'm not familiar with the system of purchasing real estate, which is why I had to ask for help from a state-owned real estate company in Goa. They helped me prepare all the documents and translate them into the state language. The price of their services was surprisingly very small, but I successfully purchased a house in Goa. If you don't know how to buy a land plot in India, I advise you to contact such companies and you will become a happy owner of a personal home in India.
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by dewisehtc2004: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2020
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by MeetWagon: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
emmanuilteleshe:
Not so long ago, I purchased a new house in Goa and faced numerous problems. I don't know the official language of India, and I'm not familiar with the system of purchasing real estate, which is why I had to ask for help from a state-owned real estate company in Goa. They helped me prepare all the documents and translate them into the state language. The price of their services was surprisingly very small, but I successfully purchased a house in Goa. If you don't know how to buy a land plot in India, I advise you to contact such companies and you will become a happy owner of a personal home in India.

I wish someone else could send me his opinion
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by Valuepaints20(m): 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2023
Can a roomself 6 unit be build on a half plot of land of 50/50 ??
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by stancydg: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2023
Valuepaints20:
Can a roomself 6 unit be build on a half plot of land of 50/50 ??

4 units can be achieved with great creativity, reduced airspaces and parking. 6 units is impracticable.

50/50 is 15m/15m
Assuming you squeeze each unit into 3m, which is quite tight, 4 units will consume 12m space leaving you with the just 3m to share on two sides as airspace, which is against standard practice.
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by Valuepaints20(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2023
stancydg:

4 units can be achieved with great creativity, reduced airspaces and parking. 6 units is impracticable.

50/50 is 15m/15m
Assuming you squeeze each unit into 3m, which is quite tight, 4 units will consume 12m space leaving you with the just 3m to share on two sides as airspace, which is against standard practice.
Thanks
Re: How Many Rooms Can One Build In A Plot Of Land 50x100? by stancydg: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Valuepaints20:

Thanks

You're very welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Architectural Designs(Bungalows, duplex, flats, etc) / 3-Storey Building Collapses In Ago Palace Way, Lagos / Lekki Phase 1: Can You Live In This Area(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.