Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Lagos Team - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Lagos Team (396 Views)

Invent And Ignite Your Future,waste Your Time No More / 10 Transformation Images That Will Ignite Hope In You / Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Ibadan Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Lagos Team by ignito: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of our IGNITE SCIENCE LAGOS TEAM

At IGNITE SCIENCE we go to schools to give pupils and students science demonstrations and projects that are directly linked to their curriculum and what they can see around them thereby helping them understand the science they are taught in the classroom better.

Are you a degree holder in any science or science education discipline and you reside in any of the following locations in Lagos; Agbado-Ijaiye, Sango-Ota, Abule-Egba, Oko-Oba and Agege and you are interested in joining our Lagos Team.

Email me your curriculum vitae @ olajidemmanuel@yahoo.com[/i] or contact me on 08108536262[i][size=8pt][/size] for details and to declare your interest. Lagos operation starts 20th February, 2017.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Inventory Manager, Lagos (retail/fmcg/smcg) / Dear Nigerians, Why Are We Committing Suicide? Article Written By: Adedayo / Vmware Vsphere ICM V6.5 Classroom Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.