Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Ibadan Team - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Ibadan Team (418 Views)

Invent And Ignite Your Future,waste Your Time No More / 10 Transformation Images That Will Ignite Hope In You / Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Lagos Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Be A Part Of Ignite Science Ibadan Team by ignito: 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
This is an opportunity for you to be a part of our IGNITE SCIENCE IBADAN TEAM

At IGNITE SCIENCE we go to schools to give pupils and students science demonstrations and projects that are directly linked to their curriculum and what they can see around them thereby helping them understand the science they are taught in the classroom better.

Are you a degree holder in any science or science education discipline and you reside in any of the 11 Local Government Areas in Ibadan and you are interested in joining our Ibadan Team.

Email me your curriculum vitae @ olajidemmanuel@yahoo.com or contact me on 08108536262 for details and to declare your interest. Ibadan operation starts 27th February, 2017.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make The Most Of Your Weekend / Thread Removed By Me / Very Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.