Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (60776 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Mikylopez(f): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

Yes, i can give you any amount of money you want without demanding anything from you
aye I'm happy for you
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by 9jizzy(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
aye I'm happy for you
Cool
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 13, 2017
izzou:
grin

Randy doctor

Pls is Randy the name of the doctor? He looks like my dentist doctor Randy nd please is he the one in pic handcuffed?

It just a question nd remember cursing is forbiden on NL oo grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 13, 2017
pocohantas:
How can you call this one lady?

Meaning you had your profile there before?
I heard majority of guys on Badoo are looking for free olosho.

Trust me, not worth it.
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

She raped the guy ??

Did i read the same story you read ?? Or did i miss anything ??

She drugged him, she didn't drugged him and had sex with him while he was incapacitated

Do you know what rape is ?? Rape is sexually assaulting someone without their consent

Kids, this is the reason why you should stay in school

Yes, we still go to baddoo to go find a no strings and no burden attached one night stand

We're tired of your fake asses demanding for iPhone 7 or disturbing us for Valentine's gift and money

We save ourselves the headache by going to dating sites, find a one night stand, exchange phone numbers, she comes on the weekend, we chop the snail, give her 10k (if her head game and sex game is tight) and we cut off any communications or disturbance till the day we need to empty our tanks

He's not that far away from the definition of rape, which can also mean "destruction" .In this case this lady destroyed this man. I think in that context she's not out of order.

Rape don't only mean forceful sexual assault against one's will.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by jagorinho: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2017
Opeedo:
That is the reward of konji... Mr doctor! lipsrsealed undecided
konji no sabi doctor,Infact no vaccine fit work for konji and if konji is left unattended to,it can lead to grave consequences like partial headache, restlessness, swollen balls etc in fact konjinictus should be categorized as a deadly ailment by W.H.O
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by joey150(m): 12:30am On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

It's would have been good if you had read the story before commenting. Though haven't met you but your comment showed that you are not only lazy but not too bright (no pun). Please read next time as this is a public forum. Beauty is not enough.

It never is bro. Most beautiful girls are not intelligent. They just think their fine face is all that there is..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Kennitrust(m): 12:31am On Feb 13, 2017
what complete this news is that, she has been apprehended.

well done to our security officers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Thecassanova: 12:34am On Feb 13, 2017
dre11:

“Since the incident, I had been trying to call her but to no avail. One of the numbers was switched off, she wasn’t picking the other.”
So you expected her to pick? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Talentteam100(f): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by MrEgbegbe(m): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2017
blueseacats:
He's not that far away from the definition of rape, which can also mean "destruction" .In this case this lady destroyed this man. I think in that context she's not out of order.

Rape don't only mean forceful sexual assault against one's will.

Did i say forceful ?? Once you intend to gratify your sexual need off of someone, then it's rape

Do you know what private part is ?? Once you touch that without the person's consent, it is rape

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Endtimesmith(m): 12:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Warri Again??
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Dongreat(m): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
yh its sad i didn't read the whole article cz i was kinda distracted with something i was doing... and yh tnx at least even if its negative u acknowledged I'm pretty

Now you have earned my respect, honestly. Your ability to accept constructive criticism makes you exceptional from your peers but please relax and read next time.
Yes you are pretty and you can smile about it again.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Olukat(m): 12:51am On Feb 13, 2017
What one a tilted story sad sad sad sad
The lady's name was mention more than once yet the man she drug and stole from is a 'medical doctor'
If the randy, sugar mama & olosho loving, clinic sex predator doctor's name is not included on this report; then it's wortless!
Trash this news cool cool
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by herich(m): 12:55am On Feb 13, 2017
One day for the owner.
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Icon79(m): 12:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Some men sef na wao. Seriously, I won't gbensh this babe even if you pay me a whole lotta money to do it.

But for some men, all hole na hole angry

O pari

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by bigpastor(m): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Where is the man d doc?
Gender equality portends that the image of the man be also displayed.
They both contracted the act, although the woman seems to be more guilty.
In my opinion, the man (doc) is not innocent!!!

Just like in Jesus' time, the woman that was caught in the very act was almost stoned to death, Nobody asked about the whereabouts of the man.
Are you the man that has not been caught
One day, na one day oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by NaMe4: 1:35am On Feb 13, 2017
“First, it was a Toyota Camry ‘Big for Nothing.’ I helped her moved it from Ajah to Sapele, Delta State. The second one was an ‘End of Discussion’ Honda Accord and thirdly, Volkswagen Passat, 2001 model. I moved that too all night to Sapele.”

This one na established car dealer!

Wehdone Ma!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by delishpot: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2017
She met him on badoo and treated him like a badoo

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by supereagle(m): 2:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Fear woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by akigbemaru: 2:27am On Feb 13, 2017
Stolen car
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by passyhansome(m): 2:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Doctor looseguard for Punna, even he was drugged, the lady must be a pharmacist for her to administer drug to Doc
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by mikedamini: 3:19am On Feb 13, 2017
catmmaann:
He wants a Badoo na. Afterall he met her on Badoo grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:

Now you have earned my respect, honestly. You ability to accept constructive criticism makes you exceptional from your peers but please relax and read next time.
Yes you are pretty and you can smile about it again.

You need serious beating ....i swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by delishpot: 3:46am On Feb 13, 2017
Freiden:

You need serious beating ....i swear

Na so this doctor case take start ba? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by africandollar: 3:49am On Feb 13, 2017
v
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Eluwilussit(m): 4:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Naija tough o. So na 2001 passat wagon na im a whole doctor de drive in 2017? Runs really tight for base. Guys just de keep am secret. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos / Tito Segun-Banjo Who Went Missing Found. Pictured With Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.