Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop (60773 Views)

Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User / Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by nijascammers: 4:17am On Feb 13, 2017
AH AH why do Nigerians like to commit all kinds of crimes like this? Is Nigeria fantastically corrupt? Ans is Yes.
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Lexusgs430: 4:19am On Feb 13, 2017
Operation BLACK WIDOW........ ..
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by holluphemydavid(m): 4:19am On Feb 13, 2017
subtlemee:
So men still go to Badoo to get laid of all the bad news I keep hearing? Wetin dey kill man no dey big
I tired ooo, baddoo and hot or not
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by azimibraun: 4:23am On Feb 13, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

She raped the guy ??

Did i read the same story you read ?? Or did i miss anything ??

She drugged him, she didn't drug him and had sex with him while he was incapacitated

She didn't even kiss him not to talk of touching the man's cassava

Do you know what rape is ?? Rape is sexually assaulting someone without their consent (i don't mean the physical assult where you use force, you can verbally assult someone too)

Kids, this is the reason why you should stay in school

Yes, we still go to baddoo to go find a no strings and no burden attached one night stand

We're tired of your fake asses demanding for iPhone 7 or disturbing us for Valentine's gift and money

We save ourselves the headache by going to dating sites, find a one night stand, exchange phone numbers, she comes on the weekend, we chop the snail, give her 10k (if her head game and sex game is tight) and we cut off any communications or disturbance till the day we need to empty our tanks

Word! Just a few mishaps doesn't stop the game. The doctor is just a rookie who didn't consult with veterans for guidance.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by diva90: 4:35am On Feb 13, 2017
Na wa! See the woman sef
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by AngelicBeing: 4:47am On Feb 13, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

She raped the guy ??

She drugged him, she didn't drug him and had sex with him while he was incapacitated

Do you know what rape is ?? Rape is sexually assaulting someone without their consent (i don't mean the physical assult where you use force, you can verbally assult someone too)

Yes, we still go to baddoo to go find a no strings and no burden attached one night stand

We're tired of your fake asses demanding for iPhone 7 or disturbing us for Valentine's gift and money

We save ourselves the headache by going to dating sites, find a one night stand, exchange phone numbers, she comes on the weekend, we chop the snail, give her 10k (if her head game and sex game is tight) and we cut off any communications or disturbance till the day we need to empty our tanks

grin grin tongue
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by alen4smith(m): 5:01am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
yh its sad i didn't read the whole article cz i was kinda distracted with something i was doing... and yh tnx at least even if its negative u acknowledged I'm pretty
keep quite!beauty without substance is a burden.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:05am On Feb 13, 2017
Oh my God this is not good poor her well God will see her through in Jesus name, Amen. cry

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:06am On Feb 13, 2017
Oh my God this is not good poor her well God will see her through in Jesus name, Amen. cry.

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by segebase(m): 5:10am On Feb 13, 2017
warri no dey carry last
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by bidexmat(m): 5:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Well said. Na the same bus we board. grin
SeunEgbegbe:

She raped the guy ??

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by AreaFada2: 5:43am On Feb 13, 2017
bigpastor:
Where is the man d doc?
Gender equality portends that the image of the man be also displayed.
They both contracted the act, although the woman seems to be more guilty.
In my opinion, the man (doc) is not innocent!!!

Just like in Jesus' time, the woman that was caught in the very act was almost stoned to death, Nobody asked about the whereabouts of the man.
Are you the man that has not been caught
One day, na one day oooo

Victim's privacy is often respected in criminal cases unless they wave their right. Especially victims of rape & other sensitive cases. To avoid societal stigma. Nothing to do with gender. If the lady was the victim, she would also remain unnamed.

Both grown ass adults agreed to go do whatever in an hotel, like millions do worldwide each day.

One party then plotted to, acquired & administered a substance illegally to render the other party unconscious without his consent and proceeded to abandon him in that state and made away with all his personal effects, conspiring with another person to take part in the crime and went on to put up a stolen property for sale.

The man did nothing illegal. He might even be an atheist and therefore not believe in what you believe.

If he's a Christian he can forgive the woman personally but the law must take its full course.
Now suppose that doctor was taking a medication that can cause fatality if used with the "substance" used to drug him, he could have died there alone. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by willibounce1(m): 5:55am On Feb 13, 2017
bigpastor:
Where is the man d doc?
Gender equality portends that the image of the man be also displayed.
They both contracted the act, although the woman seems to be more guilty.
In my opinion, the man (doc) is not innocent!!!

Just like in Jesus' time, the woman that was caught in the very act was almost stoned to death, Nobody asked about the whereabouts of the man.
Are you the man that has not been caught
One day, na one day oooo

You are a phool. How is the man guilty. Dumb MF

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by gofnor(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2017

1 Share

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by imitateMe(m): 6:21am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
yh its sad i didn't read the whole article cz i was kinda distracted with something i was doing... and yh tnx at least even if its negative u acknowledged I'm pretty
FYM
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by iluvpomo(m): 6:21am On Feb 13, 2017
SeunEgbegbe:

100% on point.
Another old school method is just to take a ride to any uni campus and pick up runs girls
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Fourwinds: 6:29am On Feb 13, 2017
subtlemee:
So men still go to Badoo to get laid of all the bad news I keep hearing? Wetin dey kill man no dey big
na dat thing wey dey in between women legs ooooo
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by mccoy47(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2017
pocohantas:
How can you call this one lady?

Meaning you had your profile there before?
I heard majority of guys on Badoo are looking for free olosho.

Nothing like free olosho
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by otokx(m): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2017
Agbor again
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Mikylopez(f): 6:50am On Feb 13, 2017
alen4smith:
keep quite!beauty without substance is a burden.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by curlah: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2017
jiinxed:
Afonja doctor
How drab your life'd be if there were no Yoruba.
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2017
i hope some guys are reading this so they can learn some hard lessons. most babes on badoo and other social platforms are just out to steal, destroy and to kill. may thunder fire any gal on any social platform with evil intents
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Syjibrin(f): 6:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
yhhhh i admit i didn't read the whole story i wasn't really paying attention........ adult hope u are making millions since u left school
what a respond let me enjoyed the drama while it last
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by CIOSYLVA(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2017
BADOO GALS AND STEALING ARE LIKE BREAD ABD BUTTER..

I WONDER WHAT THE MAN WOULD TELL HIS WIFE ABOUT HIS MISSING CAR IF TO SAY HE DON MARRY..
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2017
he woman na real badoo.
Strange as doctors who prescribe sleeping drugs to people are not immune to it either
o ga gan ooooo.
U sef wan gbensh tje kitten,so u have to bear d consequences.
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Dexema(m): 7:20am On Feb 13, 2017
See what big bwest and big yans.h can cause?
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by tiswell(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2017
Mikylopez:
Beauty is not good enough to make it complete...be open for learning and take corrections..shalom!

1 Like

Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by Dongreat(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Freiden:

You need serious beating ....i swear
smiley
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by RexEmmyGee: 7:39am On Feb 13, 2017
She is not even fine
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by seangy4konji: 7:40am On Feb 13, 2017
no be small thing ooo
Re: Lady Drugs, Robs Medical Doctor She Met On Badoo, Flees With Phones, Car, Laptop by toprealman: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2017
37, runs age

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cries Out As Cows Damage His Car In Abuja (Photos) / Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.