Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo (1568 Views)

Advice Needed: Between Pvc, Asbestos And Pop / For Sale & To Let In Lekki, Alpha Beach Road, Ajah And Environs. / Properties in Lekki, VGC, Ajah and environs. BQ, 2 bedroom available NOW. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by megastu(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2009
Dear all,

I am in need of a ready to develop property between ajah and sangotedo, like greenland estate, graceland estate, pearl garden estate. My budget is between 3m-6m. Please no agent needed. All the agents i have been meeting are all showing me "suspect" lands. An existing building is also an option if the price is right.

You can e-mail me if you want to sell: temibello@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by lawyer(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
megastu:

Dear all,

I am in need of a ready to develop property between ajah and sangotedo, like greenland estate, graceland estate, pearl garden estate. My budget is between 3m-6m. Please no agent needed. All the agents i have been meeting are all showing me "suspect" lands. An existing building is also an option if the price is right.

You can e-mail me if you want to sell: temibello@yahoo.co.uk.

haaa! grin grin grin

Read your post and it got me laughing. What do you mean by suspect lands? LoL
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by megastu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2009
@lawyer,

I am telling you oh. Some of this agents on nairaland will kill people. Imagine one taking me to land in funtopia area and showing me masterplan as document. Another one took me to a nice land in happyland estate. They put the "owner" through on the phone. I asked the so-called owner one simple question; who did you buy from(cos i had the documents the agent gave me) the man started telling me how he was in a meeting, bla bla bla. God will save people on this land matter.
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by royalest: 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2009
I sent you a mail.

Yet to get a reply.
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by megastu(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2009
Please resend this mail. I am not sure i read it.
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 21, 2009
If u can pay btw 8 to 9m excluding 5% agency you'l get a land in a secured estate with CofO within ur requested location. Its dry land
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by megastu(m): 10:39am On Dec 21, 2009
@timehin,

My budget is 6m. Thanks.
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2009
With your budget if u dont mind a gazzetted land you may get a fenced land at OLOKONLA where you'l buy, build and reside immediately. Am available to assist you
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by megastu(m): 2:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
Timehin, that fenced land at olonkola (greenland estate) is gone. Trust me. Any other?
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by Oloriode: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2009
I have already fenced and gated land within HAPPY LAND between 4M-5M
+2347026389741
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by megastu(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2009
@oloriode, is the land at happy land 2 plots together, on your right by the main road leading to the estate? if that is the land, forget it. That particular plot is 'suspect'. If not let me know what you have. Thanks.
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by lawyer(m): 4:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
Hi Megastu,

I have been reading your post in this topic https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-362577.0.html and i have been laughing all day. I see you too have gone through the kind of stress i go through when searching for a land and doing due diligence.

Am just curious! Is it you that needs the land personally or for a client?

Cheers
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by megastu(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2009
@lawyer, Compliments oh. Its for my personal need. I have been able to shortlist 3 properties. Will seal, by God's grace, by January. Thanks a lot.
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by ichibanman: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2010
I have a plot of land for sale (personally) at Peninsula Gardens Estate just after LBS.

Please contact me if you are still interested.

I have sent several mails to you without a reply.

Cheers.
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by blissieng(f): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2010
How much is the land? the one at pennisula estate?

@Poster,
Please which land is the one fenced together?

Do you know any other one that's good for 2.5m?
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by ichibanman: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
blissieng:

How much is the land? the one at pennisula estate?

N8m
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by estman: 2:54pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hello

We Have land at Sangotedo now selling at 4m now

if intrested get back to me for more update

Mr Jacob
jacobproperties@yahoo.com
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by Israel35(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
I need a student of UI to chat with. Available person can mail me on olabimtanisrael@gmail.com. I will be very glad if i could find one
Re: Land Needed Between Ajah And Sangotedo by grandstar(m): 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2010
I will give you a comprehensive list tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling Serviced Plots Of Land At Oakwood Park Estate / Purchase Into Stone Gate Estate Agbara. Lagos State. / Checkout The List Of Properties To-let In Abuja Call 08100392181.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.