Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,864 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Police – Law Enforcement Or Arm Robbers? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police – Law Enforcement Or Arm Robbers? (586 Views)

Photo:See What A Law Enforcement Official Was Spotted Doing In Lagos / Group Shots Of Law Enforcement Agents Nigerian Motorists Dare To Deal With• / Hon Ndudi Elumelu Declared Wanted By Law Enforcement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police – Law Enforcement Or Arm Robbers? by thejonny09(m): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2009
My people I don’t know what to make of this. Police were they employed to steal and rob people of their money or to enforce law? Am crying out because of what they do now on our roads. With guns on them they will just ask the motorist “ no waste time, do, do…do” and the fellow will give them N50 or N100 depending on the location. Is this not day light robbing.

What do you thing should be done to stop this menace from going on? Me I Adolph my hat for US and UK police I wish ours were like that.
Re: Police – Law Enforcement Or Arm Robbers? by donjon: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2009
U know u can always join the police & try to change things in ur own small way instead of "crying"
Re: Police – Law Enforcement Or Arm Robbers? by THEAMAKA3(f): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2009
BOTH!!
why do they need 20,20 naira on the road? are they not being paid enough?
and a lot of the police arent doing much but hussling that money.
so most of them pretty much both in my eyes.
Re: Police – Law Enforcement Or Arm Robbers? by thejonny09(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2009
@don sorry man i can't joint the Police am far away from that group. To make it better I think they need to sack the old guys they are the people spoiling the educated new and young guys employed into the force.

@amaka. greed is their problem even if they pay them good money the 20, 20 naira will still be there. this guys are too greedy. Lets pray that the rebranding gets to our police, I wonder if it will work.
Re: Police – Law Enforcement Or Arm Robbers? by rasputinn(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2009
Hmmmmmmm a little to the right and a little to the left
Re: Police – Law Enforcement Or Arm Robbers? by thejonny09(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2009
@rasputinn. hey guy whats d way out to this problem?

(1) (Reply)

It Is More Than A Political Christmas / 2011: AC Leaders Plot To Capture Power In South-south / Cecilia Ibru: A Rogue Banker’s Quest To Buy The World Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.