Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you (60836 Views)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / Must Watch! Shocking Origin Of Six Everyday Items. Number 6 Will Shock You / See The World's Oldest Condom and Other Everyday Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Dexema(m): 7:22am On Feb 18, 2017
leobrownish:

skin? e b like cement and sand mixed together.... can't believe this
Like dust? Mixed with other stuff?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by NaijaBlend: 7:26am On Feb 18, 2017
eezomatic:
And this is a vagina under microscope

I am confused.
Which of the Vag is this?
The hair or the "otu ocha" itself?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
Banana
I no gree

Wich kind banana b dis?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Caseless: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
Sand
true
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Caseless: 7:52am On Feb 18, 2017
eezomatic:
And this is a vagina under microscope
is that some macaroni?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by khalhokage(m): 8:20am On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
Overrated simplistic images.
undecided

I was hoping to see things like Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,

you know, something truly fabulous.

Not this angry undecided

EVERYDAY ITEMS
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by repogirl(f): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2017
The eye and skin are soooo embarassed embarassed, *pukes but remains on thread*
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by tk4rd: 8:28am On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
Unfortunately, I'm a lazyass bastard and extremely frugal with my MB grin cheesy
Officially Confirmed.!!
You no whell.
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by eezomatic: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Inside of the veejay bro

Caseless:
is that some macaroni?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by eezomatic: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2017
The otuocha itself oooooo grin

NaijaBlend:

I am confused.
Which of the Vag is this?
The hair or the "otu ocha" itself?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by eezomatic: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2017
Na so bro..mm grin

MARKone:

grin

Guy Na wah o, why evils lipsrsealed
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Bahddo:
Hehehe... The magnified banana cross-section looks like a UFO

Hehehehehe... Unidentified Feeding Object.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by hahn(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2017
rattlesnake:
a fool says in his heart there is no God

This was said by the fool who believed in something that doesn't exist
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by cybriz82(m): 9:24am On Feb 18, 2017
DrayDDon:
One question for you dude, "wetin concern you??"

e be like say na sour breast milk u suck wen dem born u abi?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by dupzy05: 9:34am On Feb 18, 2017
This images they make eye pain o
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Marvel1206: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

This was said by the fool who believed in something that doesn't exist
The fool btw you both is obvious
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 18, 2017
nikko1:
Are you in need of quick cash

Call/Whatsapp Consulting Buzz on 09094536837
Yes, I need cash. Should I send my account details to the phone number?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by hahn(m): 10:45am On Feb 18, 2017
Marvel1206:

The fool btw you both is obvious

It takes one to know one wink
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by uminem02(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Banana?.... looks creepy.... wow!!! never new sand looked that way.......... GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
Learnt in Engineering Geology that ''no 2 sand grains'' look alike....jez like finger prints and snow flakes

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Marvel1206: 11:05am On Feb 18, 2017
hahn:

It takes one to know one wink
If you say so
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by mmmnaija: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
Human skin

if the normal skins look like this, how will craw-craw/stretch mark/eczema skins look like
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Mrcharlzz: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2017
Don't be left out in today's correct score sure fixed game of over 350 odds. see photos below for more. (serious minded and high stakers only)

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2017
cybriz82:

e be like say na sour breast milk u suck wen dem born u abi?
Dude I don't speak that bullshit, reconstruct your grammar if you need a suitable reply. fvcking retard!!
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by christabell18(f): 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
that human eye is so irritating
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Bahddo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2017
Abcrobert:
How satan fell from Heaven @ http://www.spiritpressonline.org/how-satan-fell-from-heaven/
dem dey wear shorts for heaven?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
SirWere:
Overrated simplistic images.
undecided

I was hoping to see things like Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,

you know, something truly fabulous.

Not this angry undecided

Something only an aberration corrected TEM can pick up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 18, 2017
Huh, really?
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by saydfact(m): 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thepasserby:
Life is full of mysteries and surprises. These everyday things are what we see but when they are magnified, they look totally different from what we know.

Find below, magnified images of some common things we are all familiar with.

Copied from www.palmchatnow.com

This is soap foam

Amazing...
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by HeavenShield: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
That is why, when you wake up, you say, THANK YOU JESUS..
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by cybriz82(m): 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
DrayDDon:

Dude I don't speak that bullshit, reconstruct your grammar if you need a suitable reply. fvcking retard!!

d solution to ur problem right now is flagyl n palm oil.
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by SaeDick: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
UjSizzle:

Click 'Quote' at the bottom of the post you want to quote and type your comment after this:
Thanks
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by booksrite(f): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
Something only an aberration corrected TEM can pick up?

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8 / My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.