Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Some One Write Me And Said Why I Hate Governor Ayodele Fayose? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some One Write Me And Said Why I Hate Governor Ayodele Fayose? (277 Views)

All Said, Why Should I Vote Out Buhari? / Questions Asked By Governor Ayodele Fayose: Who Has Answers? / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some One Write Me And Said Why I Hate Governor Ayodele Fayose? by oyinkinola: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2017
Infact am born to love, human life is sacred and deserve love. Also governor Fayose had a sound project for his people but he didn't know how he can succesfuly carring it out and that's what I detest about him....his policy.
The stomach infrastructure, if well apply Ekiti state would have been a reference to other sates in Nigeria.
I hate communism because Ididn't love forcing people against their will and also I hate capitalism because money turn people into slavery!
If governor Fayose wants to help the people of ekiti state, he should share the food ,money to the real needy, there are the oldage, and the sick people and those who cannot make use of their time!
For the other people, governor must exploit their time for the service of the Ekiti nation and for their own earning!
eg call everybody who have time to devote for clean up of the state, issue a certified "time coupon for any one who spent their time, every one with how many time he spent at work, may be one hour, two hours etc, such a coupon would be accepted for any service such a person need from government later.
by so doing everybody will be eager to earn more time saving.
student can devoted his extral time and pay his school fees with the time coupon.
There will be no more jobless, no more hunger, and no more drop out at school!
Also Ekiti state government would have abundant revenue for the other service of the people.
wish you the best, your excellency Ayodele Fayose.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Be Undecided In 2019 / Katsina Holds Prayer Sessions For President’s Health / PDP Commends Move By Jonathan To End Party Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.