Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigerians Will Be Undecided In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Be Undecided In 2019 (278 Views)

Nigerians Will No Longer Buy Houses Like Fish In Market – Fashola / Nigerians Will See How Popular President Buhari Is In 2019 - Danu / Monica Ambrose For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Be Undecided In 2019 by maestro2000(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
I was one of the few people who thought I was done with my heart breaking from numerous promises from politicians. However, I felt that as nation we are deeply compassionate and highly generous in dishing out dozens of trust to our politicians. This ‘Febuhari’ also taught me that I could have been perhaps wrong or quick to judge a man whose name nicely fitted to a month where he was to be elected. This was a clear conviction that fate chose this one. I resorted to healing myself of my lack of trust and doubt to joining the ‘bandwagon’ and anticipating the end of the struggles in my nation.

Being an observer to the political era as it unfolds, this comes across to me like the case of an abusive relationship and how the Victim keeps false hope that one day, there would come a ‘change’ for the better. Undeniably she enjoys short-lived moments of power stability while still nursing the pain from her hurt. To her, these were the answers to prayers, her dreams were finally coming true and she was being loved- even if for a little while. When she finally comes in contact with the truth, that she was never loved, except for her endowments, she adds up a digit to the statistics of ‘hard-core’ women who have sworn to have nothing to do with ‘all men’.

I’m not sure if in 2019, many would not shrink owing to dashed hopes and failed promises. Who wants to have their trust shattered again?

Source: http://megasblog.com/nigerians-will-be-undecided-in-2019/

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Commends Saraki For Opening Up National Assembly / Buhari’s Aides Make Fresh Moves To Bring Him Home / Buhari's Health:- The Choice Before Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.