Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu (23097 Views)

Buhari Receives Briefing From Attorney-general, NNPC Boss / Give Me Back My Money, Andrew Yakubu Tells Court ($9.7m Loot) / Andrew Yakubu Asks Court To Return Seized Looted $9.7m,£74,000 To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by adadike281(f): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Okay very good! So why is your Jesus that is supposed to lead you to the promised land relaxing with beans and pure water in kuje? Why is this his brave stupidity not even registering on the minds of other world leaders? Why does nobody even send your agitation including even your most important senators and business men and women? Why do phyno and flavour want to remain with afonjeezys and alhajis? Why do the loudest voices over biascam belong to online cowards, jobless illiterates and criminals?

One of your forefathers the cowardly ojukwu even died in nigeria! He even advised your people to forget about bia_fraud and wanted to become a senator in the country he once attempted to destroy? Is that not the action of an _imbecile? tongue
efuluefu, abeg branch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
efuluefu, abeg branch!

Ayaaah! She is tired...sorry ehn...next time pick your battles wisely okay! Now GET LOST from my mentions.....Bloody Anuofia! kiss

5 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by adadike281(f): 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Ayaaah! She is tired...sorry ehn...next time pick your battles wisely okay! Now GET LOST from my mentions.....Bloody Anuofia! kiss
no not tired, i just decide to stop quoting the house idio.t

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by AlhajiSpray(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
tongue kiss

adadike281:
no not tired, i just decide to stop quoting the house idio.t
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by lordyugo: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
don't mind that almajuju abokii. If na only almajuju man remain for did world, I rather stick with cucumber

loooool they cant remain in the world sef, they will soon go extinct with their retarded mindset
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by luminouz(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
That's why I love Igbos. An Igbo man believes in live and let's live. An Igbo man will not have such money in his house without his community benefiting from it. go to igboland, most roads and water projects are constructed and built by individuals, yet they open their wicked mouth and call us 'greedy'.
Before I say anything...lemme see ur face! wink
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Ngokafor(f): 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
Onitsha and Enugu will kidnap u and demand ransom, but if an abokii kidnap u, u are a slave forever. oh am too ripe for a malo? so pedophile is real in d north. abokii girls are truly suffering.
whoever we chose as our ruler or leader is none of your business. at least we have heroes according to u, but guess what the north is known for? book haram, pedophile, almajuri, women without pants, slaves and slave owners I.e cabals and almajuri. walahi, fear north!

...The guy you are exchanging words with is a shameless yorubaman who exchanged his man-hood for ritualistic purposes...If i were you,i would ignore that waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by machinery1: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

Please save your sexual frustrations for when you get home and pick up your cucumber! We know how you ipob skanks love inserting vegetables into your anus or pussy! As for you calling yourself an olosho well it is not suprising, out of every 100 oloshos on the street 90 are always igbo girls! You people's greed and love for money has led you down that path so take heart!

Abeg tell me about this fact instead,How come all your great Nna men are always cowards who rant when surrounded by ethnic dingbats but scamper once they see their own shadow! Kanu...caught hiding in a hotel with an igbo prostitute? Ojukwu...left 6 million of his people to die and ran to the ivory coast to drink palm wine while begging to come back home for years! Okadgigbo and Evans enwerem...2 greedy senate presidents impeached for corrupt practices while in govt.

Are these what makes you ipobians great? Cowardice, drug smuggling, looting and Oloshoism? Are these the kind of acts that make your _clitoris swell apart from when you use cucumbers? grin

Why do you want to kill her nah. This is too much. Lmaoo

3 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by GrandMufti: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
don't mind that almajuju abokii. If na only almajuju man remain for did world, I rather stick with cucumber

Ignore him jare. He's not worth it

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Sicillian: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

That is if you are not kidnapped 1st in onitsha or enugu? I hope you know your towns men are well versed in the kidnapping business! Even your governors have been crying about it! No emir will kidnap you because you are not under aged so be wary of okechukwu and chidi instead! You will be too ripe for the Malo perverts but not too ripe for them kelechi and the rest of those okija trained rapists and ritualists!

As for ojuks and mazi bonobo, no one is obsessed with them rather I am wondering why you people rather choose rogues, looters and cowards as your heroes rather than reasonable igbo men and women like zik and achebe! Is that not a sign of hereditary madness? Or is it due to your akpu diet? Na question oh!
Wetin self person no fit play with u again

3 Likes

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by sissoko22(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yakubu Gowon is from the North.
adadike281:
stop mentioning ojukwu my fellow woman, Ojukwu and nnamdi are bigger and greater than all your ancestors and future descendants put together, They are greater than all d northern leaders put together. Ojukwu and nnamdi are not the reasons why Hausa /Fulani girls do not wear pant, you don't have to pay to bleep them, Hausa Fulani girls are free of charge , they are public toilets, anything goes. little wonder, their gov is paying suitors to marry them. if u doubt me, ask your gov.

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by anurd1991: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

grin

You always make this same mistake! They are not called ipob youths anymore, you must always endeavor to refer to them as IPOB BASTARDS since they have no home or identity! Get it?
Lol. Guy! I can't laugh ooo.

1 Like

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

Bro thats the mentality of we southerners that makes we look like scape goat in National affairs, u forgot that that Notherners has been in power for more years than southerners yet they still want more power morthan we do cause they believe so much in the system of National cake.

We over here believe in a better system and better governance but we get the opposite cos we are living in same country with contradicting mentality.

The game of blame and propaganda has just started with this administration and guess that will be the new trend now till gods knows when.

Guy speak for your people, core North doesn't believe in a country where southerners meddle with thier affairs in the name of One Nigeria.
Thats why we have almost two constitution governing us. One in Southern and North central which is your normal Nigeria Constitution and the Other for North west and North east which is same as sharia Law.

The day southerners will wake up from their sleep and demand for full participation in Nigeria politics is the day we either live as one country or go either way for now everything is favoring the North and only Lagos from the South. The rest have to steal the money to stay relevant.
We here from South have diffrent demands and that our bane cos with that we cant speak with one vioce. Our education is a waste because its limited to local affairs and not national affair. its almost impossible for a southerner to govern this country because almost all unit has been sold out to the North from security to constitution. so its almost impossible, thats why u must abide by whatever u see on ground and end up a failure like Jonathan.
ds Northerners also did ntin for there people.. its even a fact. D Northerners av d highest rate of poverty level .. my brother ds politicians dnt care abt me and u.. dey just ready to ruin ds great Nation
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by adadike281(f): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
GrandMufti:

Ignore him jare. He's not worth it
thks darling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Onnasucs1(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2017
grin
Re: Alleged $9.7m Loot: Angry Kaduna Slum Residents Curse Ex-nnpc Boss Yakubu by Onnasucs1(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
and invest it for the people to benefit.
“If anyone is caught looting, let him face the law. After all, EFCC was established by PDP

Lalasticlala
Ooh my God, this man just come here to disgrace the whole of PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosted APC Chieftains To Dinner At The State House (photos) / Boko Haram Captures Damasak, 24 Hours After Buratai’s Visit / Faruk Yahaya Meets Olowu Of Kuta, Renews Commitment To Nation’s Security (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.