Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,142 members, 7,838,901 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Desmond Elliot Is Gay - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Is Gay (24356 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Nollywood Actor Desmond Elliot is now a politician!! Joins Labour Party / Desmond Elliot Is Dead? Viewer Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by LoverBwoy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2007
hehe that dude is one gay brotha!! trust me he'll come out soon- his partner did already

they'll soon start coming out, hey theres nothing worng with it shocked
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by youngdaddy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2007
phoenix man.u think u re so cool and langua rit?
calll me on 08077099908.i was the erson who started the topic it was wat i saw on a magazine.called betterlover so i decided to share it wit u guys.why is wesley buggin on you u re just sayin ya mind rit
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by phoenixman: 10:24pm On Jan 20, 2007
youngdaddy. could you explain to me why in the world i would want to call you? undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 10:28pm On Jan 20, 2007
Maybe he thinks ur Gay, cuz ur admitting someone's gay
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2007
oh, so youngdaddy started this thread (all for attention and to increase post), how ridiculous, giving his number to a Guy
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by desiree(f): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2007
grin grin grin this thread is turning out to be one funny episode.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2007
Yea, exactly why it should be under joke section, cuz its unreal and extremely funny
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by desiree(f): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2007
It turns out that the first poster was just trying to find his gay lover using reverse psychology.

nice moves grin

girls!!! watch and learn.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2007
maybe he's in love with desmond lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by LadyT(f): 10:51pm On Jan 20, 2007
desiree:

It turns out that the first poster was just trying to find his gay lover using reverse psychology.

nice moves grin

girls!!! watch and learn.

LOL!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by phoenixman: 12:35am On Jan 21, 2007
are you the lady-t that has knocked her head?

to the rest of you ladies. if you think am gay why not have a hook-up?
the matter could easily be resolved. tongue tongue tongue [b]queen2 [/b]you first, since you seem to be the elder. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by LadyT(f): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2007
Phoenixman why dont you stop talking out of your backside and gave your face a chance. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by phoenixman: 2:36am On Jan 21, 2007
HA!!!!. you was such a good teacha i follow ur example to the T grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2007
NO, not with a gay, thank you im ok   lipsrsealed
and i hope youngdaddy would stop saying desmond is Gay  angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by jaybaby(f): 7:20pm On Jan 21, 2007
Buhahahahahah Phoenixman tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by phoenixman: 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2007
queen2:

NO, not with a gay, thank you im ok lipsrsealed
and i hope youngdaddy would stop saying desmond is Gay angry

That does not compute tongue if i was "gay", would i be wanting to make queen2 happy grin
@jay. you would love to see them stomp me down cry but your guy would still not want you, he'd want George michaels cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by jaybaby(f): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2007
Dang Boy U r Gay--How come u cld point out the "No Gurl In My Life Guyz"

Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by bodegideon(m): 1:56am On Jan 22, 2007
well,mine own posting may sound weird,but believe me,i know how to tell gay men/guys, desmond elliot is one funny gay looking guy;no doubt about it, it may sound bloggie to you,but its true.He might be fucking a guy or a guy fucking him,who knows, he is a fuckin homo.the way he dress,he ways he talks,the way he carries his body,only a blind person wounldnt tell,and all of you who are not use to gay community,and gay friendly, And i have noticed how blind,and stupid nigerian ladies are,they would go miles to say someone is not gay just because he is cute,handsome,and hmmmm,perfection.where as,there are lots of things going on underworld, i would tell who is gay/lesbian,and i would tell who isnt , trust me.
well,there is nothing bad being gay,just be yourself,and be in closet;forever,espeially in African countries,
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Ameriefan(f): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2007
come on people are u people really sure of this?
Cos that guy looks really sweet for that gay stuff,damn!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by youngdaddy(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2007
hey queen2,phoenixman,u guys think u re so funny and smart that wasn't my number that is the number of the magazine i saw it.iwanted u to call and confirm(stupid).but of coz queen is not lyin stop buggin on desmond i just brought up a simple conversation u turned it into somethin else and now u re tellin me am a gay.phoenex man from the way ure talkin i think u re gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on down low all the guys here beware of phoenix man,and by the way queen2 is not a gurl its a guy bearin is chichiman name, sorry if i have hurt any ones feelin but a man has to say wat he has to say to make everybody happy
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by naijagal(f): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2007
so this nasty rumour is still going on
but why,
no one has convinced me dat dis guy is gay
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by jaybaby(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2007
Another gay in da house BODEGIDEON shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2007
bodegideon:

well,mine own posting may sound weird,but believe me,i know how to tell gay men/guys, desmond elliot is one funny gay looking guy;no doubt about it, it may sound bloggie to you,but its true.He might be fucking a guy or a guy fucking him,who knows, he is a fuckin homo.the way he dress,he ways he talks,the way he carries his body,only a blind person wounldnt tell,and all of you who are not use to gay community,and gay friendly, And i have noticed how blind,and stupid nigerian ladies are,they would go miles to say someone is not gay just because he is cute,handsome,and hmmmm,perfection.where as,there are lots of things going on underworld, i would tell who is gay/lesbian,and i would tell who isnt , trust me.
well,there is nothing bad being gay,just be yourself,and be in closet;forever,espeially in African countries,

And again here comes another Gay dude, youngdaddy trying to use another id
He's fucking homo, u yourself your fucking homo,
All of us are not used to Gay community, u support gayism, well fine, its none of my business u can be gay or whatever name u intend to call yourself.
Yes we all know u would tell who gay is because your gay yourself, no thanks, who are u to be trusted

U have noticed how blind and stupid nigerian ladies are like u aint Nigerian,  Dont just let me go further, let me stop here dude, get a life
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2007
youngdaddy:

hey queen2,phoenixman,u guys think u re so funny and smart that wasn't my number that is the number of the magazine i saw it.iwanted u to call and confirm(stupid).but of because queen is not lyin stop buggin on desmond i just brought up a simple conversation u turned it into somethin else and now u re tellin me am a gay.phoenex man from the way ure talkin i think u re gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy on down low all the guys here beware of phoenix man,and by the way queen2 is not a girl its a guy bearin is chichiman name, sorry if i have hurt any ones feelin but a man has to say what he has to say to make everybody happy

Who cares if its ur number or not, i dont give a sh*** ok? amd i just dont call any number i see ok?
This aint a simple conversation, if it is then u shouldnt open a thread for it, u should have emailed someone if u think so, and before opening stupid threads like this u should prove it, no source or nothing.
No, that aint making anyone happy and its not bugging me, lotsa people know me here so i won't be bothered.
I knew u opened this thread all because u wanted attention and i hope ur getting it now
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by phoenixman: 4:09am On Jan 23, 2007
so queen, aren't you gonna give me some of that attention?
i need to prove a point to you kiss or are you afraid after my[i] demonstration[/i] you will dump your guy tongue
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Ameriefan(f): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2007
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Destiny6(f): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2007
i dont believe it!
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by jaybaby(f): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2007
Nobdy DOES grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by ego07(f): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2007
hummm,how do u guys got to know he is rumour mongers. anyway that is what makes them very popular i mean these kind of yarns. lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2007
oh right, u know ur not funny phoenix
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by youngdaddy(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2007
hey queen2,wats ya problem.i dont even know who bodegideon is niether have i even thought of such a username.wats ya problem tryin to create ya own fame on sumone elses webpage .feelin like a celeb thru a pc where no body even cares bout ever u thinkin of ya self else.gurl u gat think. y is it that if sumone just tries to say how they feel,because i know its an open disscussion u just take it unto ya self.no boy is payin u to defend desmond(CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYER).THANKS FOR THE ATTENTION ANYWAYS.I OPENED A THREAD BECAUSE I CAN,AND IF U DONT LIKE IT GET AOUT AND STOP WRITN ON THE TOPIC AND FIND SUMTHIN ELSE ON DOIN.QUUEN JEZEBEL lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2007
Oh shattap there youngdaddy

I aint trying to be famous, not even here. i am one of desmond's fan and how is it wrong to defend someone? and ofcourse this thread is so fake, and uncommon, ever seen anybody else here started this kind of thread before. . . . . . . abeg stop that rumour and try to open a reliable thread next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHOCKING! A Real Mermaid Found Washed Ashore At A Beach;dead [PHOTOS] / Linda Ikeji Shares 2012 Throwback Photo / Julius Agwu Flaunts His G-Wagon, Looks Dapper In New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.