Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,597 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Desmond Elliot Is Gay - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Is Gay (24355 Views)

Ini Edo Stuns In Blue Dress For Honourable Desmond Elliot’s Inaugural Reception / Nollywood Actor Desmond Elliot is now a politician!! Joins Labour Party / Desmond Elliot Is Dead? Viewer Discretion Is Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by liberia(f): 12:35pm On Mar 16, 2007
desmond is not even good looking anyway.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by bgn: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2007
have you heard of miss ebony world check www.missebonyworld.org
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by 9ja4eva: 7:53am On Mar 17, 2007
trendy:

this is the craziest thing i ever heard in my whole years of existence as a human being shocked
i don't have a second thought about this lies

Abi oh.Its even his private life so abeg free d guy jare.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by trendy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2007
Besides his wife is calabar,
no gay man would go near a calabar woman lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by yongbabe(f): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ topic
una don come again o!!!!!
what makes the guy gay
do u havfe any evidence or is it dem say??
abeg make una leae the guy alone.
he is a married man TO A WOMAN!!! and a father of twins ( both boys).

@youngdaddy
how long hae u been liin in 9ja 4 u not 2 now that things that travel from mouth 2 mouth r usaly not true.
me that hae not been in 9ja i know that.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by yogun(f): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2007
gay ke?
wot d source of dis info?
d guy recently had a set of twins
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by queen2(f): 10:23am On Sep 06, 2007
Abeg no mind the yeye poster of this thread, they love fame
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by cherie5: 11:32am On Sep 07, 2007
in my wildest imagination it can't be true.not the elliot i so cherish.plzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't do again sha
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by fesse(f): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2007
@poster, you are a big idiot by posting this kind of fat lie in this forum.
Try to make better use of your time than spoiling peoples image. angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by chizzy861: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2007
*peeps*
Na only gay?
Later person go talk say pete edochie na gay too.
Abeg make una leave desmond elliot o. grin
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Emad(f): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2007
buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Come on people
not every feminine looking man is gay

why dont you say Chidi Mokeme is gay ?? chei 9jas and make-belief stories
cheesy
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by trendy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2007
i feel like starting a topic saying OBJ is gay
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by solomonBY: 3:22pm On Sep 08, 2007
THE TRUTH is dat desmond elliot is gay
i heard dat a long time ago but i didnt believe it until a friend of mine did a movie with him ,BLOOd STAIN IN BOKONDO,
he was all over my friend and my friend came back and told me that he thinks he"s gay and then i confirmed it,cant u cee it ,its written all over him even in his movies
even so he knws dat pple think that way of him he had to talk abt dat in a movie with jim iyke and rita ,A BETTER PLACE,where his dad in the movie asked him if he's gay and he quickly denied,dats just a way to remove impressions but he got it all wrong there.
meanwhile guyz being gay is no big deal,its just a condition that they cant just deal with .i also hear he"s married and has girlfriends
infact my friend also told me he had alot of sex on production set just to make pple think he"s not but if u r gay u r gay forget about the word bisexual
meanwhile youngdaddy tell me more abt zeal and being bi,i also hear dat saint obi and pat attah are also gay!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Emad(f): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2007
solomon BY:

THE TRUTH is that desmond elliot is gay
i heard that a long time ago but i didnt believe it until a friend of mine did a movie with him ,BLOOd STAIN IN BOKONDO,
he was all over my friend and my friend came back and told me that he thinks he"s gay and then i confirmed it,can't u cee it ,its written all over him even in his movies
even so he knws that people think that way of him he had to talk about that in a movie with jim iyke and rita ,A BETTER PLACE,where his dad in the movie asked him if he's gay and he quickly denied,that is just a way to remove impressions but he got it all wrong there.
meanwhile guys being gay is no big deal,its just a condition that they can't just deal with .i also hear he"s married and has girlfriends
infact my friend also told me he had alot of sex on production set just to make people think he"s not but if you're gay you're gay forget about the word bisexual
meanwhile youngdaddy tell me more about zeal and being bi,i also hear that saint obi and pat attah are also gay!!!

Why do i stubbornly decide not to believe you? cool
There is something about the story that just seems to be "rumour" lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by kellorah: 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2007
Solomon----I like the way you summed it all. I believe you. Lol wink wink
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by sweeti14(f): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2007
Na wah oh shocked.won tun gbe tuntun de(they've brought a new thing) undecided.now adays everybody is suddenly becoming gay .God help us.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Emad(f): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2007
Like i said, RUMOUR
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by rowlandwhy: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2007
Hmmm, i got to found out that there are alot of gay dudes here,
I mean a whole lot of them, by their pretence u shall know them.
Its hi-time u guys introduce urselves and knw each other and stop crucifying desmond of being gay.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by ifyalways(f): 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
the guy is happily married.
RUMOURS PURE RUMOURS
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Bblak(f): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2007
Gay my foot!Desmond is a married man o A well fabricated rumour.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by rowlandwhy: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2007
Bblak:

Gay my foot!Desmond is a married man o A well fabricated rumour.

for the fact that he is married does not make him to be straight if he is not, one could be gay and also marry to have offspring.
so, with all these one can conclude that he is bisexual, thats all.
and the thread topic should be changed as well.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by chiogo(f): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2007
From one movie I saw my sister watching recently where he acted as a gay, I'm actually believing this rumor. lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by 9ja4eva: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2007
Wetin we no go hear sef for this nairaland?
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by acidrop(f): 1:24am On Oct 29, 2007
OMG shocked shocked shocked
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by almondjoy(f): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2007
Having encountered this guy in person---all I could do was wonder. Don't really care about his sexuality. That is his business. But the dude is actually dirtier than he looks on screen. Creepy dude!
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by upchair(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2007
I do not know whether Desmond is gay or not. All i know is that he that is without sin should cast the first stone.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by akeye(f): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2007
@fesse
u dont have to insult d poster.he's just trying to clear his doubt
anyway i fink desmond is not a gay
cos he's married to a woman and he has two children.if he were to be a gay i dont fink d marriage wuld still be on
its just one of da stories they bring up to ruin a celebrity's reputation.
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Gamine(f): 1:24am On Feb 22, 2008
after that movie

i knew he had to be lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2008
I really hope he isnt, Good Lord I hope big time lipsrsealed
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by dada22(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2008
Hmmmmmm, These Haters sef, una no go rest untill person do something drastic,

the oda day,i heard Emeka Enyiocha 's gay,i argued untill i vex commot, now it's Desmond Elliot,

Me as i luv women reach,i go still hear say me na gay.That day i go shake dis earth, i go show dem say i be woman-wrapper

all these girls wey dey carry rumor about,i go chyke all of u & una must fall, gay 'll not be interestin 2 speak of again,
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by Emad(f): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2008
this rumour is being spread by all those women who tried to get him and could not

na bad belle no worry !!
Re: Desmond Elliot Is Gay by nomanicole(f): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2008
desmond being gay is just 1 rumour a gal just made up 2 tarnish his image,e be like say d gal don chyk am tire,as im no gree she com say make dem just stay a nite,as im no fall 4 d temptation,she come vex.nigerians ,u guys are so unbelievable.GODDDDDDDDDDDDD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroon Gives John Dumelo A Royal Title And Plots Of Land / Linda Ikeji Shares 2012 Throwback Photo / Meet Nigeria’s Top Musicians And Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.