Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) (548 Views)

How Do U Handle This Prophetic Message As A Xtian? / Your View: A Xtian Woman Submission To Her Husband / Download Gospel Mixtape By Dj D-david – Worship Intro 2017 Mix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) by xtianwoman: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2017
Grace be unto you All,
I pray that God will open our eyes to see and heart to receive.
Its a corrupt and pollute world where the devil has so much blinded the sinners and hindered the sight of the believers.
Women seem not to understand their purpose in God's Plan and Purpose for Him, the church and the world.
The devil has sold to us the idea to fight to he heard and respected by all.
The present day woman seems to be fighting a lost battle in her career, marriage, church, education, ministry as she strives to be the Head.
This is not Gods plan for the woman.
What then is the woman's ministry? what is her goal in life? what is Gods plan nd purpose for her? how can she attain Gods ordained destiny for her life? I mean to say who then is a xtian woman?

WATCH OUT !!!! God will be revealing his hidden truths bare to us.
Nairaland women come along...God is setting us free to reach our God ordained destinies.
These are the days of His Power!!! Release yourself and you will see that your God is good.
God will redefine you and your life, marriage, home, children, family, husband, ministry, career, profession in the Jesus Name...
Re: Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) by randomperson: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2017
^^^^
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) by xtianwoman: 8:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
xtianwoman:
Grace be unto you All,
I pray that God will open our eyes to see and heart to receive.
Its a corrupt and pollute world where the devil has so much blinded the sinners and hindered the sight of the believers.
Women seem not to understand their purpose in God's Plan and Purpose for Him, the church and the world.
The devil has sold to us the idea to fight to he heard and respected by all.
The present day woman seems to be fighting a lost battle in her career, marriage, church, education, ministry as she strives to be the Head.
This is not Gods plan for the woman.
What then is the woman's ministry? what is her goal in life? what is Gods plan nd purpose for her? how can she attain Gods ordained destiny for her life? I mean to say who then is a xtian woman?

WATCH OUT !!!! God will be revealing his hidden truths bare to us.
Nairaland women come along...God is setting us free to reach our God ordained destinies.
These are the days of His Power!!! Release yourself and you will see that your God is good.
God will redefine you and your life, marriage, home, children, family, husband, ministry, career, profession in the Jesus Name...
A Xtian Woman simply put has her identity in Christ and it reflects in all she is and does!
Re: Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) by enshy: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2017
A candle set on a hill, cant be hid! If you are not shining, you are probably not in the light! Check!
Re: Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) by enshy: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2017
The Light must shine
The Light of God in me must shine
No matter what the devil does, the light of God must shine
My dear Xtian sisters, not even the devil can stop you from shining for 'we are light of the world'
Get on track my beloved and shine for God!
Amen!!!
Re: Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) by enshy: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
Are you really a Xtian? Think about it!
Re: Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) by xtianwoman: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
It's time for God to induct you into his kingdom of light. Amen.
Re: Who Is A Xtian Woman - Intro (A Must Read) by xtianwoman: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
The greatest tragedy is life that is lived without purpose. -Dr Myles Munroe

(1) (Reply)

Debunking Atheist Beliefs / Money And The Gospel / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.