Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister (15806 Views)

Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! / Top 5 Ways Nigerian Students Should Not Make Money / 10 Underrated Courses Nigerian Students Should Consider Choosing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by CeoNewshelm(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2017
Zambia's Minister of Higher Education Nkundu Luo has called on female students to take their education seriously and stop spending time cooking for their boyfriends.

Kitwe Times said the Minister expressed disappointment that female students in some higher learning institutions have added extra responsibilities to their academic time-table.

“What I know is you come to school to learn and not to cook. Anybody who is doing that must stop, pay attention to school,” Prof Luo said.

“There is nothing exclusive for men, women can do anything. Boys should stop making girls to cook for you,” she said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/female-students-should-stop-cooking-for.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by sarrki(m): 10:04am On Feb 13, 2017
How we go take know the one wey Sabi cook?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by adadike281(f): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2017
Gbam! guys should learn to cook and not disturb their girlfriends. if they want a cook, they should hire one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Cover your mouth jhor

We beg them to cook for us?

Some of them freely cook for us whenever they come around

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by SalamRushdie: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2017
True

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by slawomir: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2017
ok
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by QuietHammer(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2017
If they don't cook for us who will?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by veekid(m): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2017

yeye
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by Xaddy(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Cooking is even better, I know students that cohabit and live like husband and wife in school. There was his one case where the 'husband' was always beating the 'wife' and the idiatic geh will still come back and beg the stwepid man. The parents of the geh even came to school to warn the man with police and all, after that semester break ended na the geh still carry her two left legs go live with the werey again...

"This life is nothing but a pot of watery beans" - X

8 Likes

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by verygudbadguy(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2017
How boys go take confirm say the babes sabi cook?

Yeye dey smell tru tru
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by EWAagoyin(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2017
wetin be her own bayiii tori olohun.... gbero mi di eleru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by mercytripletz: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2017
7th to comment. First time ever. Ope ooooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by Memphis357(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Madam Minister, abeg face Zambia educational problems make we face our own problems !

1 Like

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2017
W
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by UncleSnr(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmm... Feb 14th is tomorrow oh.

Anyway, if you want to advertise your project topics and research materials, visit www.projectshamba.com and advertise it for free.
Buyers are waiting.
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by tydi(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2017
Madam minister for Zimbabwe, I don't know if to say u made sense on those candid advice you gave to women of Zimbabwe, because if na naija girls,that one are one characteristics of luring men.

minister what of those that went to school to fork

1 Like

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by elegantslayer(f): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2017
chaii I don do dis nonsense b4 o.I cook for d guy sotey anytime wey him see onions or fish bone for d food him go vex talk say him no go chop,mesef go come stupidly start to dey beg like say na my hubby.chaii,I don suffer.Thank God say person dey grow up ooo

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by EWAagoyin(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2017
adadike281:
Gbam! guys should learn to cook and not disturb their girlfriends. if they want a cook, they should hire one.
I like ur shape..... can u deep throat
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by weyabcom: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2017
Many of the girls cook bcoz they are very hungry
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2017
How e take concern me?
Anytin dem like,dem do..

According to Ale (1999) "An individual is at liberty to determine his own course of action at all times"
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by theway83: 10:59am On Feb 13, 2017
may God let them hear.

1 Like

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by Launcher: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Say what? angry
Me wey be say na my gf dey mk me fat now.
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by ayusco85(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Wetin concern you minister
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by Bossontop(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
undecided maaaa??......................U say??
Chaiii nkechi!!!! dis ur food make sense die abeg sharparly bring d second round grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by Rett0: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Fact. I had 2 friends in the uni who were acting like wives to students like them.

The first case, they were course mates. The boy made a 1st class and she made a 3rd class. Her other course mates were telling me that the guy said he couldn't help her in the hall because he didn't want to be rusticated which I find OK but I wondered why my friend will be preparing food while the guy will be jacking to make a 1st class.

The second case, they were in different faculties. The girl washes, cooks, cleans, shops and did more than married women do. She made a 3rd class after spilling twice while the guy graduated and went for NYSC. I still remember her crying to me one day that she caught the guy with a younger fresher. I felt like crying for her stupidity.

In both cases the guys did not marry friends.

I pity girls who waste their time impressing guys instead of focussing on things that will yield tangible results.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by olaezebala: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2017
yes o, i concur, but they can still come over and bang abi?

who food help self.

lol
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by watered(m): 11:03am On Feb 13, 2017
This statement is dead on arrival as the girls won't listen.
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by paydayng: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2017
I pity her husband.....things are changing and people think it will help them; naturally girls like cooking for their boyfriend , its only wen the guy enforce her to cook then it becomes a problem

No wonder alot of girls are getting to 33years yet no boyfriend talkless of husband...continue following bad advice from married women.

1 Like

Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by bercarray(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2017
if you like organise some female students and campaign throughout Africa for 100 days,I swear those wey go cook and give out their body go still do am, they can't change.
Re: Female Students Should Stop Cooking For Their Boyfriends - Zambian Minister by cardoctor(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2017
Stone age girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it / 2018 JAMB Printing Of UTME Notification Slip Date / NUC Orders Universities To Shut Down For 3 Weeks For 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.