Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it (15835 Views)

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 / 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State / Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by BAZETU12: 6:33am On Aug 17, 2019
WAEC disown Sahara Reporters False Publication

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Mynd44: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2019
More.

I don't know why sahara reporters keep doing this.

I can remember the same thing happened last year and WAEC came out to say they do not release state by state analysis of results.

Heck, even the student has not been announced yet.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Waec could have released a counter confirmed list rather than just defending and keeping mute..

The number of out of school children in the North is alarming, the grade of in-school children is terrible...

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Authority1o1(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2019
Sahara reporters! I hail oh.
Just because you think you have made name in the nigerian broadcasting sector,does not mean you can feed people with falasies and expect to get a grammy.
I was surprised to see the state rankings of WAEC performance, so early.it even made me to commend and condemn some states' performance not knowing that apart from lies,they were also good in doctoring.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Factgist: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Lol... Though Waec disregarded it, I wont be surprised if it is the same when the real list comes out.. We all know South Eastern states top the pack grin

Top 10 Safest Countries Should World War III Break Out
https://www./2019/02/10-safest-countries-should-world-war.html?m=1

6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https://www./2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who.html

Top Ten Places Where Human Cannibalism Is Still Practiced
https://www./2018/12/top-ten-places-where-human-cannibalism.html

Slay Queen Professes Love For Yahoo Boys- Flaunts Cash
https://www./2019/02/slay-queen-professes-love-for-yahoo.html

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2019
cool
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Joshmodest(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2019
This is one of the reasons I find it difficult to like and trust that sowore of a man , cos he's been known for building his brand on controversies and lies !!!
Sahara reporters have posted more fake news than actual information since it's inception !

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Tofax: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2019
It won't be a bad idea if WAEC roll out the real state by state analysis of results to encourage a healthy competition amongst States. It will be a win-win situation for the students.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by nairalee(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2019
I support its disregard outrightly. Who state by state ranking Don ever help?

It's of no significance except it'll make the Northern states claim ELDS (Educational Less Developed States) so that they can receive more funding for education and their people can get admission with 102 jamb score

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Criticaltemp: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2019
So they now realised it can cause national issues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Bola Ilori or am I the only one that saw the name of the person that asked the question.

Forget the reply, waec has been muzzled and bombed to a corner as usual.

Imagine, what a people.

Is it our fault that SW states are struggling with your, katsina for last position

Naso Dem go take rule by still dreaming all their 2023 dreams...lolzzzzzzzzzz

Have, reshuffle the list again, send it back it still the same.

A failure is a failure...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2019
The individual who came up with the analysis is related to Lie Mohammed.

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by deji17: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2019
lol. But some people has the constant need to massage their deflated ego, hence the creation and spread of the fake news.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by helinues: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Yele lost the credibility long time..

He is 2face

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by iHart(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2019
If you have never had a dealing with WAEC, you won't understand how confused and complicated they are. Its possible WAEC released that rating and the person handling that Twitter don't know anything about the rating. I remember sometime ago I wrote to WAEC for copyright. I was referred to over 10 offices here and in Ghana. I was given plenty phone numbers to call. I wrote letters to several offices. At the end of the day I discovered many officials don't know what each office can handle. They are just a bunch of confused individuals

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by deltateam: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Esseite:
Waec could have released a counter confirmed list rather than just defending and keeping mute..

The number of out of school children in the North is alarming, the grade of in-school children is terrible.

That is the same reason they will not release it because it leads to stigmatization of a region.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Toscarele: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2019
That ranking yesterday was obviously not far from the truth, those guys wept yesterday

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Felixalex(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Then they should release d accurate one

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by agabusta: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2019
cheesy
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
This is one of the reasons I find it difficult to like and trust that sowore of a man , cos he's been known for building his brand on controversies and lies !!!
Sahara reporters have posted more fake news than actual information since it's inception !
But you believed them when they were tarnishing GEJ's image?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by FlordFlorez(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2019
Esseite:

The number of out of school children in the North is alarming, the grade of in-school children is terrible.

I tel u, my broda. Just the way they don't want us to know our actual population, they also don't want us to know this because it would be unhealthy to the north. Nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Lamasta(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2019
We don't need their validation cos we know states that are performing academically and states that are not grin

Mynd44:
More.

I don't know why sahara reporters keep doing this.

I can remember the same thing happened last year and WAEC came out to say they do not release state by state analysis of results.

Heck, even the student has not been announced yet.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Felixalex(m): 7:01am On Aug 17, 2019
deltateam:

That is the same reason they will not release it because it leads to stigmatization of a region.

That might also be a wake up call to d northern leaders and elites to do sth about it, don't u think so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Stealthwalker(m): 7:02am On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Bola Ilori or am I the only one that saw the name of the person that asked the question.

Forget the reply, waec has been muzzled and bombed to a corner as usual

So what are you trying to say, that he is feeling bad because he is a Yoruba man?.. so because he is a Yoruba man he has to swallow everything that came from the internet whether false or real. Alot of people in their euphoria didn't see that the said list is the same fake on published last year. Bola asked ab innocent question because it is not in waec's habit to publish state by state performances.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2019

Forget the reply, waec has been muzzled and bombed to a corner as usual

How can people who tends to live in the same country with you always feel insecure.

Imagine since yesterday both on Facebook the attack is real.

Are we the cause that osun state and oyo state are battling with boko haram and ruga areas for last positions.

Naso dem go take rule for 2023...as they are always dreaming.

4 Likes

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:04am On Aug 17, 2019
OYA WAEC, INTRODUCE QUOTA SYSTEM INTO IT.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Cosmatikka: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2019
because Northern States and Ewedurians are on the rear.
I'm not surprised at WAEC, re dey not d once that offered fake results to the dullard twice sad

10 Likes

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Seetto: 7:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Waec na exam? everyone here is aware of large scale examination malpractice perpetrated during waec/neco exams. The states that are perfect in malpractice always come out as the best...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by dunkem21(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Ok

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scholarship For Christian Young People Hungary (SCYP) / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike / Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.