Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State - Science/Technology (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (98082 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Lagusta(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
gypsey:
if humans have caused more harm in the world why have you chose to still live amongst human instead of Dolphins? grin or better still move in with Animals and dolphins i am sure they will accept you.

Baba me get brain, insight and judgement....

I don't know of the other "hunger stricken to point of death" humans you're taking about.... grin

Chaaaiii, I don laaff today cheesy
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by xerxes456(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
We kill anything that moves and the next thing na mouth... that's how our past president and his cohorts chop every... now nothing remain even the small way dey some members of the formal regime change camp to kontunue d chopinson... may God deliver us from chop chop... to builders and planners...
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
ehissi:
What is all this......... angry

What type of a something is this...... cry

At a time when Nigerians are killing Dolphins in Bayelsa, I was nowhere to be found.

See as better Egusi soup take dey pass me by........ cry
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by lereinter(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
the brain of a dolphin is bigger than a human own
but of all meat to eat
nawa o
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by onadana: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
jerryunit48:
Oh No ! If only you know the worth of this intelligent creature you would have let it go

Hungry man no dey understand grammar. Nah him Belle him dey listen to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by rectitude(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Bush meat syndrome at play.
Anything including a Gwari hunter in the bush is fair game in Nigeria

Are you saying Gbagyi hunter is also killed or he kills anything, lets understand.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lagusta:

Baba me get brain, insight and judgement....

I don't know of the other "hunger stricken to point of death" humans you're taking about.... grin

Chaaaiii, I don laaff today cheesy
look! In as much as you and i may feel the need to be sympathetic about the murdered dolphins i still value humans more that dolphins. putting dolphins before humans sounds Ridiculous, i mean will your families include these humans you couldn't live with or put dolphins before them? I am sure your opinion have changed, be honest! Families or dolphins?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by teeghurl(f): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
ojay2053:
seriously the way they kill things and eat amaze me . I just hope they wont turn to cannibals undecided
people are mentally and morally sick i tell ya
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by otswag(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
In 2017 somebody that went to school is still calling a bottled nose dolphin a fish..Dolphin is a mammal and not a fish
Erm bros, actually, they are "hump back" dolphins. Bottle nose dolphins have a shorter, Fatter snout and their dorsal fin is longer and more prominent. That being said, it's unfortunate and quite embarrassing that Nigerians see this lovely animal and then think of food rather than appreciate its beauty and intelligence. Well, no be beauty man go chop.. .lol
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Sirheny007(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Believe it or not, the price of meat has gone a bit up these days...so i'm not suprised that this has got to give..
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ogashman(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
all ya complain, take a chill pill.. in this season of hunger there couldn't be any better meal meal than this.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by SalamRushdie: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
otswag:
Erm bros, actually, they are "hump back" dolphins. Bottle nose dolphins have a shorter, Fatter snout and their dorsal fin is longer and more prominent. That being said, it's unfortunate and quite embarrassing that Nigerians see this lovely animal and then think of food rather than appreciate its beauty and intelligence. Well, no be beauty man go chop.. .lol

Yeah just took another good look at the pic and you are spot on
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by wokemzine: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wish they eat it and purge terribly.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by almarthins(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
RZArecta:
These are dolphins, I'm from Brass lga but I don't support the killing of these particular specie of fish. They're peaceful and have been known to save the lives of some fishermen in my community. One mans meat is another mans poison sha cool

Tell those illiterates ...am ashame of them
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I am a cannibal. Hear yourself you must think you are better than anyone else morally

as i ve mentioned earlier until you have fed yourself or your children, i rest my case.

You're a slowpoke if you're willing to eat human flesh to stay alive
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jonah is from Bayelsa abi I no talk anything oo grin
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
fluxmind:

You're a slowpoke if you're willing to eat human flesh to stay alive
okay
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Thecassanova: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Educated or not educated, recession or no recession Nigerians would still eat it be it bayelsa o or Lagos or Abj. No be my Nigerians?

BTW nobody seems to notice there would be a huge reduction in the price of fish and meat in that locality in the next few days. As every villagers don get dolphine meat for house, y would they buy meat/fish again ? grin grin
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Justiceleague1: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oh no,whoever wanna eat a dolphin,for Petes sake! Saw them some days ago on my voyage to ph. Cute creatures.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by StupidYorubaFool: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Looks more like a porpoise than a dolphin
exactly bro you don study animalogy teh.

looks more like a porpoise
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by tillaman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
This isn't good but in a country like nigeria it's normal
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by UjSizzle(f): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
davide470:
Better now? Health?
Considerably smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Jennifer89(f): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ukodo don ready
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by gud4dbest(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
jerryunit48:
Oh No ! If only you know the worth of this intelligent creature you would have let it go

correct!Nonetheless,this is one, not intelligent enough!It shud have sensed the lurking danger!LOL

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Usmaniaaa: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
In 2017 somebody that went to school is still calling a humpback dolphin a fish..Dolphin is a mammal and not a fish
in Africa nothing like dolphin fish na fish..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by BeauHomme: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ben Bruce...behold ya pipu...
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by willibounce1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
If you believe in God, then you should understand that he created animals for human consumption. He gave humans power above animals and created varieties of animals for humans to pick from.

Una dey yab naija people, go to china and see the kinda animals these people eat.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Babateemd: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
this is disheartening!!! how can someone kill a lovely animal like Dolphins... it is like killing a human!!! bad people...
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by kolaustin1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
It's so disheartening that in this time of environmental conservation and protection of aquatic species, some Nigerians will still kill a dolphins... A Super intelligence, friendly, social mammals.

Dolphins are renowned for their friendly nature.
They are harmless, they are life savers.

Dolphins has inbuilt intelligence to understand and to save a human in danger in the sea.

Now we are killing them. Nigeria is the only country that take delight in such act. I weep for my country. cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
Somewhere yesterday in new Zealand; people were pathetic for their aquatic beings, here in naija anything na food! Awon wayre 100%

Last I checked New Zealand doesn't have a president named buhari

And guy every animal is fit for consumption
It's your choice ooo
No beefing if one eats them
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
gud4dbest:

correct!Nonetheless,this is one, not intelligent enough!It shud have sensed the lurking danger!LOL
Lol
Chicken no b animal
Goat no b animal
Catfish nko
Oooo dolphin na mammal
Cow na Wetin
See black men claiming white oooo
I can't kill a dolphin and eat sha
Cos I can afford to walk into any bar and order a point and kill
Buh some of these pple can't
And you see manna u say u no go chop
I read my bible again for confirmation
And all animals was give as food
Chop them all jor
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Chikelue2000(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
bluejean:

they are savages.
blue jean

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.