Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State (98045 Views)

Dolphins Migrating Through Dolphin Estate, Lagos Caught On Camera By Fishermen / Whale Killed And Butchered In Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Huge Whale Killed In Brass, Bayelsa For Food (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by lukency(m): 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Awon were onijekuje!
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Strawman: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
veekid:
Somewhere yesterday in new Zealand; people were pathetic for their aquatic beings, here in naija anything na food! Awon wayre 100%

empathetic*. Mistake, yh? Kindly correct this, the two words mean very different things.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Arielle: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Barbarians! See the filthy surroundings sef!
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Litmus: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Realdeals:
A dolphin again!

Ha,ha,ha, lol, I know how you feel. But seriously, the Nigeria I know is a place were people are very weary about food. So many things are rejected because they are forbidden but now, all of a sudden, the internet arrives and we're being represented as a people with unparalleled barbarity that consume all manner of beasts. I've just finished looking at BBC Africa reports and right at the bottom of the page is a picture of two very,very strange looking women, weeping and holding one another in Libya,they are said to be Nigerians although they look nothing like Nigerians.

Nigerians really must begin somehow to learn how to verify, monitor and challenge media put out porporting to be on Nigerians. Image really is important in the information age.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by BiiDii(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Guush, this friendly hump back dolphin, illiteracy and recession I don't know the worse of both.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Litmus: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Even Iced-fish Nigerians were reluctant to eat, prefaring fresh fish or smoked ones...
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ojay2053(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
teeghurl:
people are mentally and morally sick i tell ya
My sis hunger Bad! i guess you'll do same if you have no meat to eat. Sometimes I don't blame them , i seriously pray for them not to resort to eating human anyway. Lets keep praying for the nation.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by chiraqDemon(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Who dolphin epp?
Fish na food
Only reason i woulda saved it is cos its an endangered species but fisherman de use fish put food for table
Fish wey de do stunt nor help am
Nor b stunt fisherman go chop

Btw rats (abi mice) are some of the most intelligent creatures on earth
Stop killing them

Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by mtngloetiartel: 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Porpoises are a species of dolphins
d two of u head no correct at all. Dis how u confuse nigerians
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by davide470(m): 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
UjSizzle:

Considerably smiley
I can see that. wink
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by elsomm(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
omowolewa:
Dolphin, the nice fish is eaten already.

Dolphin's not a fish. Its a mammal like me and you.

So sad. Lovely creatures of the deep!
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by billyG(m): 11:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Those dumb swamp dwellers go kill & eat mammywater 1day,then dem go know say kpomno no b paper.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Trexnemesis(m): 12:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Awon werey oshi. I wished they didn't come to naija waters sef? Painful. Awon olori kpelebe.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by dosantos: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2017
hey nan wha .ooh .waitin God non forbid us to eat we just dey won imitate oyibo.and we can't eat what dey eat.what is problem self .the Bible said eat anything eatable sho. I beg oooh. I too know Nigerians.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by akigbemaru: 12:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Dolphins killed!
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by daveP(m): 12:52am On Feb 14, 2017
Must they kills anything? But if the reaction of the government Is to "set up a task force" ....how I hate those words especially task force.

Smh

Nig doesn't know just what yet it presides over, it presides over a silo without knowing it's contents,other that the knowledge that something is in the silo-Gustavo 2017
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Origin(f): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Its official. U people are from another continent. I no know Una again.

Though the dolpin might have been dead been out of water and all.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by CountDracula(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Looks more like a porpoise than a dolphin
are you sure you're seeing well?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by CountDracula(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

Porpoises are a species of dolphins
no they are not. they are both in the same order but totally different families and species
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by adellam16(f): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2017
xynerise:

Choi! ! grin. I just saw my gbagaun. Thank you jare wink
ha ha ha ha! Funny u
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by omowolewa: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2017
elsomm:

Dolphin's not a fish. Its a mammal like you and you.
So sad. Lovely creatures of the deep!
Okay, I quite aware Bro. Thank you for the observation.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by teeghurl(f): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2017
ojay2053:
My sis hunger Bad! i guess you'll do same if you have no meat to eat. Sometimes I don't blame them , i seriously pray for them not to resort to eating human anyway. Lets keep praying for the nation.
No i won't, will you?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ojay2053(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2017
teeghurl:
No i won't, will you?
Hell no angry wait a min , don't you think those dried fish you buy from the market for soup are snake undecided
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by waluga(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Nigerians sef, anytin they see, they kill
reccession
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by teeghurl(f): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2017
ojay2053:
Hell no angry wait a min , don't you think those dried fish you buy from the market for soup are snake undecided
Haba, no they are not snakes smiley
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ojay2053(m): 9:32am On Feb 14, 2017
teeghurl:
Haba, no they are not snakes smiley
the cut ones without head are 90% likely to be snake. I did the research couple of years bck , very sure about it .
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ooshinibos: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Menace2Society:
Wat kind of fuckery is this?
because you a Nigerian ...disgrace of the world :-) ..and stop swearing and polluting your life ...
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by teeghurl(f): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2017
ojay2053:
the cut ones without head are 90% likely to be snake. I did the research couple of years bck , very sure about it .
undecidedreally? What proofs do you have?
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Menace2Society(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2017
ooshinibos:

because you a Nigerian ...disgrace of the world :-) ..and stop swearing and polluting your life ...
What kind of mumbo jumbo is this for Christ sake!!!stop skipping your meds it's for your own good
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2017
CountDracula:
are you sure you're seeing well?

Do you even know what a porpoise is ? Majority of the people on this thread haven't even heard about porpoises.
Re: Photos Of Dolphin Caught In Brass, Bayelsa State by ojay2053(m): 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
teeghurl:
undecidedreally? What proofs do you have?
the sellers said so. But don't worry you won't poo something long (snake) by consuming it . Hope you enjoyed the last dry fish you bought ? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Giant Scorpion Found In My Wardrobe (Photos) / Hungry Monkeys Storm Streets In Thailand, Fight Over Food / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.