Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy (867 Views)

Senator Buruji Kashamu Shares 500 Naira As Dividends Of Democracy / Sagay To Senate: You Are The Real Enemy Of Democracy, Not IGP / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by LordOfNaira: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
His blind lovers feel he is a true hero simply because he handed over power to a man who effectively trounced him at the polls. What were they expecting? That Goodluck was man enough to dare the fate of Gbagbo? Well, that is not the essence of this post.

This post is to point out the undemocratic practices that happened right under the watch of the so-called hero of democracy. I shall not be providing links because these stories are all over the internet and you can as well help yourselves to them.

1. For those who feel that Goodluck Jonathan is their hero of democracy, what can you say about the fact that he commenced campaigns before INEC's stipulated time just to gain an unfair advantage over his opponents?--This news is contained in Premium Times of July 30, 2014.

2. What can you say about the military clampdown on newspaper vans--a suspicious exercise that saw to the seizing of editions of the Nation, Daily Trust, the Guardian, Punch, Leadership and some other newspapers?

3. What can you say about the land grabbing in Abuja? Barely seven months after he was sworn into office, Jonathan grabbed 90.04 hectares of land in the Aviation Village and for an excuse, his shameless and insensitive apologists said Obasanjo did the same thing.

4. What can you say about the arrest of Lai Mohammed by DSS on August 8, 2014?

5. What can you say about the November 2014 raid of the APC Data Centre in Lagos by DSS?

6. What can you say about the motivated attack that disrupted APC's campaign rally in OKrika, Rivers state--an attack believed to be spearheaded by Patience Jonathan?

What can you say about all these abuse of powers by your hero of democracy?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
I thought election campaign will commence from 2018?Gej is not vying for any electoral office.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by Emycord: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
comshots:
I thought election campaign ought to commence from 2018?Gej is not vying for any electoral office.
God bless and re-bless you

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by LordOfNaira: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
comshots:
I thought election campaign ought to commence from 2018?Gej is not vying for any electoral office.

I was talking about the 2015 election. The source was not included as decoration!!!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by Emycord: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordofNairaland:
His blind lovers feel he is a true hero simply because he handed over power to a man who effectively trounced him at the polls. What were they expecting? That Goodluck was man enough to dare the fate of Gbagbo? Well, that is not the essence of this post.

This post is to point out the undemocratic practices that happened right under the watch of the so-called hero of democracy. I shall not be providing links because these stories are all over the internet and you can as well help yourselves to them.

1. For those who feel that Goodluck Jonathan is their hero of democracy, what can you say about the fact that he commenced campaigns before INEC's stipulated time just to gain an unfair advantage over his opponents?--This news is contained in Premium Times of July 30, 2014.

2. What can you say about the military clampdown on newspaper vans--a suspicious exercise that saw to the seizing of editions of the Nation,
are you still living in the past or what?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
I really don't understand some people o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by LordOfNaira: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Emycord:
are you still living in the past or what?

I saw a thread this morning where someone was praising Jonathan for his love of democracy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by psucc(m): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordofNairaland:

I was talking about the 2015 election. The source was not included as decoration!!!
2 years after? Your writing is spark of hatred and mudslinging.

The campaign and whatever it stood for are long gone nd now all eyes are on APC and the President on the discharge of their electoral Promises.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by LordOfNaira: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
psucc:

The campaign and whatever it stood for are long gone nd now all eyes are on APC and the President on the discharge of their electoral Promises.

I am a member of the victorious team and have no time to hate on the losers. But that doesn't mean that I must keep quiet when the loser who was clearly not a lover of democracy is painted as such.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by abu12: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordofNairaland:

I saw a thread this morning where someone was praising Jonathan for his love of democracy.

my brother, the way some ipodd youth are calling or ascribed "HERO" to cowardice people is getting worrisome. The same Jonathan who want to orubebelise the 2015 election, they will call him HERO of democracy.

If good luck Jonathan had international BACKING" he won't have hand over peacefully, he would have put up a fight. but obasanjoo has cripple him internationally, so he was left in cold just like YAHAYA JAMMEY of Uganda. he had no option than to leave.
the same Jonathan that fault with obasanjo during his reign and lost the battle, he went down to ota and apologies, they still see him as a HERO.

ojukwu lead 3million ibo to death and ran away, only to come back and dine with the government he fault, but they still call him a HERO.

2face idibia announced a protest will be coming up, he announced venue, he announced date, he announced dressing code, only to cancel the idea less than 24hr to the D-day, he sat down in house and put his head on his wife chest and start crying, yet those I pod call him a HERO.

very soon they call boko harm leader a HERO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by anonimi: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
psucc:

What do you expect from serial failures who packaged their 2011 "expired" leader as a 2015 "only saviour".
We are in trouble with these propagandists who can't own up to their hypocrisy but continue their blame game.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by omolami: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigerians observe with dismay this comic personality who is so pained that Gej is an. hero of democracy. Remain pained as Gej is being celebrated all over the world. Hehehe!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by paschu: 1:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Shameful that those were all the muds you could sling at GEJ after 5 yers of presidency. Your litlle god surpassed all those in his first year; and has now set a new record of impunity, abuse of power and violation of human rights. Even the leader of North Korea is shocked by your god's excesses.

[s]
LordofNairaland:

2. What can you say about the military clampdown on newspaper vans--a suspicious exercise that saw to the seizing of editions of the Nation, Daily Trust, the Guardian, Punch, Leadership and some other newspapers?

3. What can you say about the land grabbing in Abuja? Barely seven months after he was sworn into office, Jonathan grabbed 90.04 hectares of land in the Aviation Village and for an excuse, his shameless and insensitive apologists said Obasanjo did the same thing.

4. What can you say about the arrest of Lai Mohammed by DSS on August 8, 2014?

5. What can you say about the November 2014 raid of the APC Data Centre in Lagos by DSS?

6. What can you say about the motivated attack that disrupted APC's campaign rally in OKrika, Rivers state--an attack believed to be spearheaded by Patience Jonathan?

What can you say about all these abuse of powers by your hero of democracy?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by Emycord: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
LordofNairaland:

so far gej deserves all the praise he is getting. But for buhari he still has 4/8 years to earn his own praises. In the meantime he has wasted 2 yrs of out of it

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan--a Fake Hero Of Democracy by Funlordmaniac(m): 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin

Wetin I do these jobless youths again na?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi’s Aide Replies Reno: “you’re A Zookeeper; / Borno: Bomb Blasts Rock IDP Camp, 4 Dead, Pregnant Woman Inclusive, 18 Injured / Magu Must Go , APC Senators Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.