Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Where Can I Get The Book "The 7 Sisters: The Great Oil Companies And The.' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get The Book "The 7 Sisters: The Great Oil Companies And The.' (421 Views)

7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act / The 7 Richest Women In Nigeria In 2018 - Tushmagazine / Tony Elumelu At The Great Wall Of China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get The Book "The 7 Sisters: The Great Oil Companies And The.' by emmykk(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
pls nairalanders do any one in port harcour,rivers state know where i can get the book "The Seven Sisters: The Great Oil Companies and The World They Shaped" by Anthony Sampson in Nigeria. i know i can get it at amazon.com but the process to get it there is not familiar to me.or if there is any bookshop in Nigeria that can parcel it to Port harcourt address. i lost my copy i like to get the book back.

(1) (Reply)

$1,100 ... Bitcoin Or Paypal Fund Needed! / How To Spot Business Opportunities Around You / Bank Directors LIABLE For 40% Of N1.85 Trillion BAD LOANS – NDIC MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.