Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) (18632 Views)

2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin

monex:

so just to first declare myself as anti-Buhari (and his partly induced weak economy), I want to say that leadership or a strong spine isn't GEJ's strong suit.

The man isn't good enough for a President, Governor, Local Govt Chairman or even INEC chairman.

If a position requires a tough man who would be ready to step on toes, count GEJ out.

he should be involved in humanitarian causes, promoter of peaceful relations etc.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Partaker(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
That's an educated president speaking from experience unlike chinakwe dog that can't even ...... .i no talk anything fa

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Pato5(m): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:
FOOL!

you still dey talk after destroying our beloved country. Infact may your days be cut short
Stupid man
What is the difference between u and those that wish buhari death.
Hatred is bad bro
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
WhaT Do We ExpecT Frm Our Euro
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Realist2: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari has succeeded in merging INEC and APC as one political party.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by erico2k2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
Jonathan go and sit down. You ruined us

cover your eyes in shame we don't need u Jonathan.
You and your thief thief wife.

Useless PDP

IpobExposed
I see the change you and ur likes where sold.so they told you GEJ was Ipob and you believed ? ??
Lol una die well.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by sekundosekundo: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:

Are you normal?
quote me again see pepper. Nonsense!
Bring on the pepper. Foolish Wencher.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Vince09: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:
FOOL!

you still dey talk after destroying our beloved country. Infact may your days be cut short
Stupid man
personally I usually don't comment for obvious reasons but the simple fact that this account is faceless shows that u are a coward. .. u are a disgrace to ur own fada.... No need to curse u.. . The guy with the 9 , 7 million dollars was kicked out by the same gej and he was almost crucified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by kabrud: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Buhari have ruin INEC

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by cliffypatt(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:
FOOL!

Stupid man

May your own mysterious days be cut short. Scallywag!!! Wish I could seize that thing you call throat and squeeze it till life goes out of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Opakan2: 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Bring on the pepper. Foolish Wencher.

to cry dey hungry you this afternoon sha..

BTW aren't you late for lesson. lazy kid
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by sekundosekundo: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:

to cry dey hungry you this afternoon sha..

BTW aren't you late for lesson. lazy kid

I am waiting for your mother, we have something to do in the other room after the lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Sunmolar(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
When the mouse. is away, rats has no boundary
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Opakan2: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
cliffypatt:

May your own mysterious days be cut short. Scallywag!!! Wish I could seize that thing you call throat and squeeze it till life goes out of it

is GEJ your father? Thief!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by origima: 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
It is the same weak INEC that made weak man like GEJ a president and eventually speed Nigeria to a state of reactive depression
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Opakan2: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I am waiting for your mother, we have something to do in the other room after the lesson.

Kid.. is that all your flat mannerless head can give off

go play with sand.. or look for your playmates
Bye!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by origima: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
ExcelNG:
Where is that useless bastard that his name started with O and ends with A? Where is that Morron that his alternate moniker started with O and ends in S? Where is that useless and never do well-one that his name stared with Sto? Where are those cursed, generational muslim devils their names started with Nge and Ome? May Trailer crush all of you and your useless household.

Coman and see the hero of democracy GEJ speaking. Even Sarrki is calling him sir!

God Bless THE SOUTH EAST
God Bless THE SOUTH SOUTH
GOD BLESS THE CHRISTIAN SOUTH WEST
GOD Bless the Christian Minority in The North

As For Others, THUNDER MIXED WITH PEPPER AND PETROL EVISCERATE THEM FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH!

Bleep ALL THE ENEMIES OF GOD AND THE CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH GOD!

THE EYE HAS SPOKEN!

N.B
For the foools that will quote me, we dont negotiate with TERRORISTS! We hate them as they hate us... Shikena!

U are a terrorist shikena
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by kinibigdeal(m): 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Splashme: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
MOSTEC:
GEJ THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Codes151(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
Gej sire

I agree with you

For that singular act of relinquishing power

I give it to you sir
lol... u actually lost your dirrection
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by legalvoice(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=dorry62 post=53678553]
Hero of democracy

Yeeeeeeeee!
You?What happened?
[/quote

Answer : His oga(bubu) is no more...dea.....d
Abi no be so..
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by sekundosekundo: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:

Kid.. is that all your flat mannerless head can give off
go play with sand.. or look for your playmates Bye!
Only cowards like you starts what they can't finish.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Luciferdevil(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:
FOOL!

Stupid man
As far as we are concerned, u are already a cursed , depressed orphan . fool
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by jospepper(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
Gej sire

I agree with you

For that singular act of relinquishing power

I give it to you sir
Are you typing from the dream?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by remirez07(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wereh leleyi o... Which country? Go back to sleep.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by MrMystrO(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:
FOOL!

Stupid man

May your own days be Cut short too in Jesus Name. AMEN!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by manikspears: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Guy shut up jor no be nna political thieves dey behind am. Fu*k you jor.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by juman(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmmm

Mr free and fair election talking.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by texazzpete(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
nigeria would grow much faster if we had great education, good security, stable power and drastically improved healthcare.

Unfortunately, GEJ failed woefully in those critical areas.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by sammade: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
it should be "Nigerians and nigeria can never grow until looters get death sentence !
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by gbegemaster(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
Obviously what Buhari has done to INEC is a rape of democracy.

In as much as anybody can accuse Jonathan for anything, one thing he achieved was strengthening democracy in Nigeria. Unfortunately our new tyrannical ruler Buhari has destroyed all that. Inconclusive and violent election has become the order of the day.

How on earth would a president who loves his people appoint his close relative as INIEC personnel? Would he have won election if Johnathan had the same line of thinking? Even in the face of accusation of partisanship in favour of APC meted against Jega, Johnathan still allowed him to hold election provided there is peace.

Let's call a spade a spade.
God bless you specialadviser

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Banks, Markets Defy Sit-at-home Order In Umuahia / Ogun Assembly Reverses Ex Govt Activities. / 500 Ghost Projects Approved For NDDC In 2019 Budget - Kemebradikumo Pondei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.