Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) (18642 Views)

2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP / Obasanjo Is Boss Of Bosses – Goodluck Jonathan Tells Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by gbegemaster(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
Gej sire

I agree with you

For that singular act of relinquishing power

I give it to you sir
Doth my eyes deceive me? Worisdis?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by theway83: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
hmmmmmm,made be Nigeria should appoint IBORI
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Opakan2: 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
MrMystrO:

May your own days be Cut short too in Jesus Name. AMEN!!!!!

And if it's not cut short nko? you'll carry scissors and cut it yourself shey?

you can't live long with this your busybody lifestyle. The signs are all over
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by 1stdammy: 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Opakan2:
FOOL!

you still dey talk after destroying our beloved country. Infact may your days be cut short
Stupid man
Watch it man!!!, U obviously can't live long if you continue this way. You've got to change your reasoning..............
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Opakan2: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
1stdammy:
Watch it man!!!, U obviously can't live long if you continue this way. You've got to change your reasoning..............

How? cos I want a thief dead?

Some people are just better off dead to ease the pain they caused. so many have suffered, some dead (esp soldiers), many homeless cos of this same man.

Even God knows GEJ doesn't deserve to live.
#sadtruth
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by donbene4(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Just like OBJ and Abacha destroyed Nigeria.

I wonder way some folks always single out GEJ for Nigeria failure.
bcs they knw they made a mistake by electing buhari instead of Jonathan and they are to proud to admit their mistake
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Adminisher: 11:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is the man who appointed his colleague in NDDC as INEC Rec and got Wike to dole her good money

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by Realali(f): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Opakan2 post=53678671]FOOL!

you still dey talk after destroying our beloved country. Infact may your days be cut short
Stupid man

Ah swear where you brain de too far for you to use am think chia you call this man a FOOL ah give up on your generation you need you sense abeg find am go where dam hide am
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by davidif: 2:32am On Feb 14, 2017
harbdulrasaq88:
Meeting of a select members of the Strategy Review and Inter Party Affairs Committee with the Former President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, led by Prof. Jerry Gana.

The Committee presented the report earlier submitted to the National Caretaker Committee to the former President.

In his remark, the former President said Nigeria can never grow with strong insitutions such as INEC.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/video-nigeria-can-never-grow-with-weak.html

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc51xcZ4avc

And you had the power to change it when you were in office but didn't do it, now you are cinolaining.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by richeso: 3:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Opakan2:
FOOL!

Stupid man

i wonder why you are not banned. what a slow poke.
Re: Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) by cliffypatt(m): 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Don’t Attack Anybody Or Make Trouble On My Behalf / SOWORE 2019: Implication Of N100,000 Minimum Wage For Workers By Lai Brown / INEC To Decide Okorocha’s Fate Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.