Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" (2948 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Stay In Abuja For The Next 30days To... / Dino Melaye’s Recall: Faleke Mocks Gov Bello Over ‘failed’ Verification Exercise / Amina Yahaya-Bello: "I Was Told To Kill My Son With Cerebral Palsy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by Simongm(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is what leaders are known for!

ENJOY AS GOVERNOR YAHAYA BELLO REGRETS EMIR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI APPEARANCE!!!

The Emir Sanusi Lamido known for blunt and outspoken, outshine Governor Bello , in his own words Lamido said

"I am here because inspector general of police the man who performed well in Kano invited me, as a traditional ruler, I don't embrace political gathering"

without wasting time he boldly congratulates GYB, he then went further to
confronts the man of the day with a question still begging for an answer

"I am not happy with what am hearing about you, how do you ensure security
when you are not paying workers salaries ?"

The already known outspoken Emir urged Bello not to build the castles In the air and advised against unfulfilled promises .

The statement the pundit said didn't go down well with Gov.Yahaya Bello as his physical appearance suddenly Changed
and the face that was wearing smile put on a very disappointing looks.

The Summary of the Emir Speech

"My advice to his Excellency is to remember that to whom much is given, much is expected. For all of us in positions of authority, whether governor, emirs, police commissioners, the president and
chairman of local government, we must remember that over 170 million Nigerians were created by God and when God chooses us and put us in these positions, it is not because he does not love those
not given the position.

"In fact, it is because he loves them that we were appointed to SERVE them.
The responsibilities come with the realization that we are there not for
ourselves but for those who are not there.

This is the first test of leadership and that is what public service is about.
"If there is anything that has destroyed this country, it is because people are thinking that offices are for themselves and their families but it is not.

We were given offices for those who are not in office; we were given office to not sleep so that they may sleep. We were given office so that you can go hungry so that they may eat.

"You were given office so that you stay awake fearful of what may happen to them so that they may sleep in peace.

People who think that they are in office to enjoy, to have sound sleep, to have a
comfortable life are the worst leaders ever.

"So, I say to the governor and myself and to all of us who have a responsibility, the prophet of Islam has one Hadith about leadership that is very frightening.

A Hadith of the Prophet (SAW) states that leadership is a trust and on the day of
judgment, it is going to be a source of humiliation and regrets.

Everyone must be aware that there will
be a day an account will be given of the privileges of office."

Just like a man whose feeling was badly hurt, Bello speech was full of errors and self repetition as he keep calling his royal highnesses as your Excellencies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by simplibaba(m): 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
The oracle have spoken.......

yaya no dey try at all for kogi people
Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by laudate: 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
simplibaba:
The oracle have spoken.......
yaya no dey try at all for kogi people

I don talk am before say, the whole of Kogi state needs deliverance. They should invite Dr. Olukoya of MFM or Oyedepo of Winners Chapel to conduct a crusade in all the geographical zones of that state, to get rid of the anti-progress forces that are determined to cripple the place. I mean how can one state have Yahaya Bello as governor and Dino Melaye as senator? Na curse?? shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by omaguibu(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Bello is the real accidental public servant

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by simplibaba(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
laudate:

I don talk am before say, the whole of Kogi state needs deliverance. They should invite Dr. Olukoya of MFM or Oyedepo of Winners Chapel to conduct a crusade in all the geographical zones of that state, to get rid of the anti-progress forces that are determined to cripple the place. I mean how can one state have Yahaya Bello as governor and Dino Melaye as senator? Na curse?? shocked shocked

funniest enough, this very yaya bello is a very young man which i believe should have a good plan for the state compare to those old and retarded igala fooools that have been governing the state before now.....

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by three: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by malton: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
simplibaba:

funniest enough, this very yaya bello is a very young man which i believe should have a good plan for the state compare to those old and retarded igala fooools that have been governing the state before now.....

Except he's not doing well enough.

The people lamenting about his misuse of public funds will be shocked to discover that they don't even know the half of it.

Bello is karma; the kind of leader God allows to lead a people he means to punish. Not that I'm implying he's punishing the good people of Kogi State.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by SaniMS(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Kogi is 2nd to none when it comes to 'Under-development'. I pray God will deliver us from the hands of Visionless, planless, uncreative and fearful leaders.
In short, MAY HE RECEIVE BRAIN to do the right thing.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
thats my AMIR
Simongm:
This is what leaders are known for!

ENJOY AS GOVERNOR YAHAYA BELLO REGRETS EMIR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI APPEARANCE!!!

The Emir Sanusi Lamido known for blunt and outspoken, outshine Governor Bello , in his own words Lamido said

"I am here because inspector general of police the man who performed well in Kano invited me, as a traditional ruler, I don't embrace political gathering"

without wasting time he boldly congratulates GYB, he then went further to
confronts the man of the day with a question still begging for an answer

"I am not happy with what am hearing about you, how do you ensure security
when you are not paying workers salaries ?"

The already known outspoken Emir urged Bello not to build the castles In the air and advised against unfulfilled promises .

The statement the pundit said didn't go down well with Gov.Yahaya Bello as his physical appearance suddenly Changed
and the face that was wearing smile put on a very disappointing looks.

The Summary of the Emir Speech

"My advice to his Excellency is to remember that to whom much is given, much is expected. For all of us in positions of authority, whether governor, emirs, police commissioners, the president and
chairman of local government, we must remember that over 170 million Nigerians were created by God and when God chooses us and put us in these positions, it is not because he does not love those
not given the position.

"In fact, it is because he loves them that we were appointed to SERVE them.
The responsibilities come with the realization that we are there not for
ourselves but for those who are not there.

This is the first test of leadership and that is what public service is about.
"If there is anything that has destroyed this country, it is because people are thinking that offices are for themselves and their families but it is not.

We were given offices for those who are not in office; we were given office to not sleep so that they may sleep. We were given office so that you can go hungry so that they may eat.

"You were given office so that you stay awake fearful of what may happen to them so that they may sleep in peace.

People who think that they are in office to enjoy, to have sound sleep, to have a
comfortable life are the worst leaders ever.

"So, I say to the governor and myself and to all of us who have a responsibility, the prophet of Islam has one Hadith about leadership that is very frightening.

A Hadith of the Prophet (SAW) states that leadership is a trust and on the day of
judgment, it is going to be a source of humiliation and regrets.

Everyone must be aware that there will
be a day an account will be given of the privileges of office."

Just like a man whose feeling was badly hurt, Bello speech was full of errors and self repetition as he keep calling his royal highnesses as your Excellencies
Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by laudate: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
simplibaba:

See, it is not a person's ethnic group or his youth, that makes him capable & efficient to run a place. It is a combination of his intellect, will power, insight, ability to successfully execute projects, management skills etc., that come into play, when it comes to managing a state as diverse as Kogi. undecided

I don't know if it is the people that keep voting wrong individuals into power, or if it is just the clueless citizens among them, that keep contesting for governorship. This is a state with so much potential, and so many educated people with foresight. Yet, only the wrong people end up as governors. angry

Just look at Nassarawa which is next door to Abuja. Their governors may not be the most efficient set of people within their locality, but they have managed to tap into their proximity to Abuja, to develop their area. What has Kogi done with its own proximity to the FCT? I repeat, that state needs divine intervention, I swear! sad

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by simplibaba(m): 8:44am On Feb 14, 2017
laudate:

See, it is not a person's ethnic group or his youth, that makes him capable & efficient to run a place. It is a combination of his intellect, will power, insight, ability to successfully execute projects, management skills etc., that come into play, when it comes to managing a state as diverse as Kogi. undecided

I don't know if it is the people that keep voting wrong individuals into power, or if it is just the clueless citizens among them, that keep contesting for governorship. This is a state with so much potential, and so many educated people with foresight. Yet, only the wrong people end up as governors. angry

Just look at Nassarawa which is next door to Abuja. Their governors may not be the most efficient set of people within their locality, but they have managed to tap into their proximity to Abuja, to develop their area. What has Kogi done with its own proximity to the FCT? I repeat, that state needs divine intervention, I swear! sad

Bro i understand you very well but am just thinking out loud that not even a youth can solve the problem of the state... The state is one of the worst state when it comes to education cos their children hardly go to school most especially during cashew time... that state really needs God's divine intervention

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by focus7: 8:54am On Feb 14, 2017
More people like Sanusi, Soludo and Charley Boy is needed. People may not like their styles but they say it the way it is. We all cannot be silent and be dying in deception.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by laudate: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
simplibaba:
Bro i understand you very well but am just thinking out loud that not even a youth can solve the problem of the state... The state is one of the worst state when it comes to education cos their children hardly go to school most especially during cashew time... that state really needs God's divine intervention

And why does this happen? The state govt led by Yahaya Bello has not sat down to map out the right policies, and implement the right actions to keep those children in school. There are other states that faced this problem in the past, but have managed to reverse the ugly trend. undecided

It is time Yahaya Bello puts on his thinking cap, and sits down with educational administrators from different parts of the country, to get ideas and skills on how to tackle the issue. His Commissioners are rather clueless. I cannot point to one that has performed well, since they were sworn in. May God deliver Kogi form this pit of ineptitude. angry
Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by mastermaestro(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Kogi, with all due respect to its indigenes, shows all signs of a cursed place. The place needs serious cleansing from backwardness and wicked leadership. The last time I spent a while in that state, I shed tears because of the sufferings of the people. Terrible state.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by simplibaba(m): 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
laudate:

And why does this happen? The state govt led by Yahaya Bello has not sat down to map out the right policies, and implement the right actions to keep those children in school. There are other states that faced this problem in the past, but have managed to reverse the ugly trend. undecided

It is time Yahaya Bello puts on his thinking cap, and sits down with educational administrators from different parts of the country, to get ideas and skills on how to tackle the issue. His Commissioners are rather clueless. I cannot point to one that has performed well, since they were sworn in. May God deliver Kogi form this pit of ineptitude. angry

Is he even paying the little stipend called salary to those teachers? I was at itobe community secondary school 2 weeks ago and i discussed at length with the school principal and his vice and it was made known to me that they can't even remember the last time they and other public schools teacher got paid...All those schools in kogi excluding lokoja now depends on Corpers due to poor funding from the state government making the educational system not interesting in the state....

Ps: Primary school students closes by 1pm and secondary school students closes by 2pm on Monday-Thursday( excluding market days) and closes by 12.30pm on Fridays......

I pity that state bro
Re: Emir Sanusi To Gov. Bello: "I Am Not Happy With What Am Hearing About You" by laudate: 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
simplibaba:
Is he even paying the little stipend called salary to those teachers? I was at itobe community secondary school 2 weeks ago and i discussed at length with the school principal and his vice and it was made known to me that they can't even remember the last time they and other public schools teacher got paid...All those schools in kogi excluding lokoja now depends on Corpers due to poor funding from the state government making the educational system not interesting in the state....

Ps: Primary school students closes by 1pm and secondary school students closes by 2pm on Monday-Thursday( excluding market days) and closes by 12.30pm on Fridays......

I pity that state bro

Can you imagine!! angry And no one is calling Yahaya Bello to order...how can they ever make progress in that state? sad

(1) (Reply)

As Anambra And Ebonyi Are Out Of Biafra; Enugu Is Out / When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG / Bukola Saraki Will Be PDP Presidential Candidate 2019!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.