Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call (43932 Views)

Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Reno Omokri: Buhari And Trump Call Will Boost US/Nigeria Relations / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Buhari And Trump Phone Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Chiefobdk1: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mynd44:
Agent Orange head (As busta Rhymes called him) did not call President Buhari. It was Bovi that called the president and faked his voice. You know how good Bovi is na

Much ado about nothing. You people wont give it a rest until our collective pettiness goes global

If to say no be oga on top lalasticlala get dis thread. U for don do justice to am..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by blackboy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
This man will come and tell Nigerians he does not lie. Even making that claim is a lie.
You said once that you don't speak to the president but his aides.
Now you are talking like it was on speaker phone and ypu were there with Mr President.
There is a way to give reports. " Mr President or his aides gave me an update on his excellency's phone conversation with the US president and this is what they said they discussed.... But here he goes on and on like he was there or writing a speech for Mr President. Get well sir.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Bizibi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
timidapsin:
How was Trump able to understand what Buhari was saying?
We Nigerians hardly understand him self...
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by ifycent2: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dis spirit man (Buhari):......................

finally, Buhari is dead..... Buhari, kindly prove me Wrong and appear via my Tv blcos my cnn channel is always on 24 hrs....

just say : Am getting better and very soon I will come back....

datz all.....
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Saintp(m): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
seunmsg:
Shame on those who expected Trump to have a negative relationship with president Buhari. They supported Trump with the hope that he will hate Buhari, rescue Nnamdi Kanu and give them Biafra. Unfortunately, Trumps first call to an African leader was to president Buhari. He not only called him, he commended him, offered him support to end all form of insurgency (including Biafra) and invited him over to the white house at the earliest convenient time.

Nigerian prison service better put that Kanu on suicide watch grin grin grin. This "great" news may push him to do the extreme if not properly watched. A very sad development for the Zoo's prisoner.

Bros, whether Trump calls Buhari or not is not an issue after all it's a voice call and Daura can even answer on his behalf.

What is important is for Buhari to address Nigerians live. Even if he doesn't care about the wailers, the iPod or iPad yoots etc, it is an insult to people who love him and voted for him to be disregarded this way.

I look at you guys and I pity you guys on how hard you guys try to defend this man. What better way to give the wailers, iPod yoots a technical knockout than appearing live to address the nation and make your job easier.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
there is no proof that the phone call took place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by wizod(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:
Some people are just born stupid. I mean plain stupid!

You wanted us to believe the president is dead or bed-ridden and incapacitated, and now that Trump has called him against your wish and prayer, you still want voice or video recording!

A year old baby knows that certain things cannot be claimed, if they didn't in fact occur. One of such is the conversation between two world leaders.

Some morons on Twitter still doubt the call despite Garba Sheu constant tweeting his tweets to @realdonaldtrump and @POTUS. How useless can one be!

Wailing zombies should wail with sense now!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by frisky2good(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
timidapsin:
How was Trump able to understand what Buhari was saying?
We Nigerians hardly understand him self...

Na from when you small I know say na baddie boy you go be when yo grow grin
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by 1miccza: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chaiiiii this government ehhh na person papa and grandfather dem force to dey tell white and black lie upandan like primary school shidren so o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by unigdh: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Our president and foreigners, na God go save us for this country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by gbegemaster(m): 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
sapele914:
General stupendously stupid maybe na Bovi call am with glo line or na you bring President Buhari enter Nigeria secretly over the weekend like umoru dikko, you can believe what you want to it's your prerogative,it doesn't mean you are right?. From your post I can see you are downcast,I hope you did not go and bet with your friends that President General Buhari is not coming back?the devil is a liar don't be deceived and get with the program.
Awwwwww. Are you hurt that I highlighted all the lies pertaining to bubu's health?

You shouldn't be angry with me okay? You should tell your people to stick to one story. Sorry ehn, all will be well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Since Femi is in Nigeria, so he was part of the Conference Call as to know what was discussed.
Me, I'm not bothered. There is no need pinching a parcel that will sooner or later be opened.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by pepigeorge(m): 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Not in CNN or BBC..... only in Nigerian media...hhmm mm
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Jesusloveyou: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
trinity11:
The same Femi Adeshina that claimed that he is not directly in touch with president buhari

https://www.nairaland.com/3615871/buharis-situation-not-like-yaraduas

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/femi-adesina-admits-he-does-not-speak-directly-with-buharibuhari-news/
garba shehu is there. Or has shehu now a member of the cabal that wil lie to you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by maxman01: 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
I tink trump spoke to vp not pmb because FEmi is in nigeria n not in UK so is vp and in d transcript dey said trump will call nigeria not uk .der is something fishy
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
The fact is that PMB is alive and well.
I mean how long can they hide a serious medical ailment or a death for that matter? And adding all these factors - collusion with London hospital, adding Trump's name to their game. Its just not possible.
PMB just doesn't think he owes anyone an explanation which is to bad. But that's his style i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Jesusloveyou: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
prettyboi1989:
there is no proof that the phone call took place.
i just pity you people,
Before now, you ipods yoot were jubilating that trump call zuma and he did not call buhari.
So what is your prove that trump call zuma,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Basukala(m): 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
What a rubish......
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Jabioro: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wan cough ....i dey fear make Dem no banned me.. .na! he spoke to him, I personally initiated the call, I was their moderator..
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
i just pity you people,
Before now, you ipods yoot were jubilating that trump call zuma and he did not call buhari.
So what is your prove that trump call zuma,
so in ur delusions i was the one that brought it to the attention of the public that trump called zuma? secondly dont bring me into ur senseless tribal bigotry. u dont knw me u dont knw my tribe so dont say any crap to me about ipod yoot nonsense.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:
Some people are just born stupid. I mean plain stupid!

You wanted us to believe the president is dead or bed-ridden and incapacitated, and now that Trump has called him against your wish and prayer, you still want voice or video recording!

A year old baby knows that certain things cannot be claimed, if they didn't in fact occur. One of such is the conversation between two world leaders.

Some morons on Twitter still doubt the call despite Garba Sheu constant tweeting his tweets to @realdonaldtrump and @POTUS. How useless can one be!

Wailing zombies should wail with sense now!

Bros, tell me why I should trust FEMI Adesina, he previously said he hasn't heard from the president but spoke with people around him. Now he's telling us the details of the conversation of Trump and Buhari, is something not missing there?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
vivaciousvivi:
The fact is that PMB is alive and well.
I mean how long can they hide a serious medical ailment or a death for that matter? And adding all these factors - collusion with London hospital, adding Trump's name to their game. Its just not possible.
PMB just doesn't think he owes anyone an explanation which is to bad. But that's his style i guess.

You summed it up with 'too bad'

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Ironlion1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
seunmsg:
Shame on those who expected Trump to have a negative relationship with president Buhari. They supported Trump with the hope that he will hate Buhari, rescue Nnamdi Kanu and give them Biafra. Unfortunately, Trumps first call to an African leader was to president Buhari. He not only called him, he commended him, offered him support to end all form of insurgency (including Biafra) and invited him over to the white house at the earliest convenient time.

Nigerian prison service better put that Kanu on suicide watch grin grin grin. This "great" news may push him to do the extreme if not properly watched. A very sad development for the Zoo's prisoner.
Wake up, Oga. E no go better for person wey do u this thing.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by everozone: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yes,Trump called the dullard.Reason being that he was tired of the rumoured dead of the virus(Bubu).So he called to confirm if the maggot has finally passed on as reported.I think Trump has done the needful.Kudos to him.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Iam4Atiku:

But he told the Senate, a body saddled with the responsibility of granting, extending and if need be, terminating the President's request.
Will it not pass for a ''bypass'' of office if one is holding the brief and the other is holding the conferences?

To address the ''Presidents speak to Presidents claim; I think there is a position call ''Secretary of State/Minister of Foreign Affairs''. In case it escaped your mind, they speak to Presidents on behalf of their Presidents. And in this case, we are talking about an Acting President.

No!
America cannot take cognizance of a situation in Nigeria on which it has not been advised. In any case, does Trump look like the kind of man that speaks to the Minister of Foreign Affairs on his first call to an African head of state?

There is absolutely nothing wrong here. Margaret Thatcher continued speaking to Ronald Reagan on affairs of state while he was recovering from gun shot wounds after Brinkleys failed assassination attempt.

Let's get with the program.

The call was made and received. We should be spending our time analyzing the contents of the call and what it means for US Nigeria relationships.

Clearly Nigeria is on the US radar as far as the African continent and thi is a good thing for Nigeria and not just for pmb. We said this guy would amend the existing visa policy for Nigeria and ignore Nigeria. This has not happened. He has chosen Nigeria over South Africa clearly due to the war on terror. He has promised to basically end arms sale embargo against Nigeria.

Let us think Nigeria and not APC PDP or PMB. It's our country, our land our flag. Nigeria doesn't belong to our political leaders. Let's not interpreted normal events on the basis of party affiliations. Nigeria will outlast them all.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by engrchykae(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
gawu1:

You have hit them hard.
u think the fulanis care about you.you love to hate ibos but the north despise you which is the reason they are playing these hide and seek in order not to allow the vice president his constitutional right.the fulanis believe we are only good in being used to gather votes as in 2015.if pmb is incapacitated and the north is hiding it,then you should be worried about osibanjo's safety because they might be looking for a way to eliminate him.u are busy hating those who are not aware of you.face ur enemy if you are courageous.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
DonCortino:

Over what? This blatant lie?
cheesy cheesy
Exactly. When will you be buying your own rope?
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Laid2001: 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Google is your friend.!!

The news is on BBC and reuters. see link to BBC below

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-38853603

benzics:
Who else thinks this is a f-ucking lie

How did Buhari speak to Donald J trump and Femi Adesina has the full details of the call??

Was it a conference call that Femi listened to or Buhari himself explained the details of the call to Femi Adesina?? You can fool your zombies, not Nigerians.... .

Am really beginning to think Buhari is dead o, so Buhari has the strength to speak to trump and even have the strength to call Femi in Nigeria to explain in details what was discussed in the call, but this same Buhari cannot address Nigerians??

Buhari had no phone call with trump, this is just another lie!

Whether Buhari is dead or alive, time will tell, same thing happened during Yar'adua's regime. We are waiting angry

How did Trump even get Buhari's number??
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by staugustine(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
gbegemaster:
There was another news that Buhari had secretly returned to Nigeria past weekend. Now trump is calling him in London. Using a sequence of lies to hide the truth.

If trump really did call Buhari, does he know Buhari's voice? How is he sure that he actually spoke to Buhari? You guys continue your fun. Nothing can stay hidden for long.
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Lush100(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
I don't mean to put up a statement of or for insults, but the way the news on buhari is being broken, there is something wrong about the whole scenario, the scattered news, no properly issued official statement, ( the news has been on pmb but not directly reassuring on his health).
for all this issues he may actually be alive bit something is wrong, no progress report( we don't need details but it should state his status and doctor positive positions,), ,the progress report would have brought out the natural flow for reasons for the extension of sick leave.
the truth they say will find u out or will come out.
the information being issued were more of defense statement than anything else.

,"Thor " in Yoruba
Re: Nigerians React To Buhari And Trump Phone Call by Laid2001: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Your mumu get authenticity.

all head of governments and prime ministers have there voice signatures imprinted in the secure lines they use. if it is not Buhari's voice, the call will not continue, no amount of trick from Nigerians end will pass the authenticity test.!!
see the news as carried by BbC
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-africa-38853603

gbegemaster:
There was another news that Buhari had secretly returned to Nigeria past weekend. Now trump is calling him in London. Using a sequence of lies to hide the truth.

If trump really did call Buhari, does he know Buhari's voice? How is he sure that he actually spoke to Buhari? You guys continue your fun. Nothing can stay hidden for long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

150 Cows Slaughtered Ahead Of PDP Mega Rally In Kano, Tomorrow - Twitter User / Ebonyi: Gunmen Kill 2 Soldiers, One Civilian At Checkpoint / Living In Fear Of Abba Kyari By Tunji Ajibade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.