Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) (34593 Views)

Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by lilytender: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
PublicAssurance:
Houseboy in Chief is perfoming!

Please Wail more, it reduces stress and hypertension.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
People dey vex o! recession na bastard!
Truthisit:
Pray to be such an house boy in your life, perhaps it might eventually lead you to become the House owner.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
People dey vex o! recession na bastard!
lilytender:

Please Wail more, it reduces stress and hypertension.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by kabawa(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
DNA researchers will not Like this grin
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Babaisaac:
This man again, see hm pose abegi
is this your father?
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
never knew OBJ s short!
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by kayo80(m): 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
hedonistic:
And I thought Osibanjo was a short man?

Me too.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by LANDLORD72: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
My people look at this picture you will see it is a real and live photo of human. But check out this Photoshop picture of Buhari and Amosun

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by donolatunji(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
PublicAssurance:
Oga is resting in London and taking Trump's call, while Houseboy-in-Chief Osinbajo is Working very hard!
Don't Worry,Him Hustle Too Go Soon Pure,Wey Be Say Him Self Go Chat With Putin.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
OBJ is always going everywhere all in the attempt to remain relevant in the scheme of thgs in this country and to think he is the foundation of this country's 4th republic problem. I just hv my resentment towards the man.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by wizod(m): 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Madam sorry dat ur husband died in active service. His labour as a hero is now in vain. You all hv bn forgotten and he will only be remembered once every year wit a minute silence dat doesn't get to 45 seconds sometimes.
Hahahahahaha I can't serve dis country. I swear ;DMadam sorry dat ur husband died in active service. His labour as a hero is now in vain. You all hv bn forgotten and he will only be remembered once every year wit a minute silence dat doesn't get to 45 seconds sometimes.
Hahahahahaha I can't serve dis country. I swear
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vorpal:
The writings on the wall.
and what is wrong with it mr bigot?
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
ALMUSTAQIM:
MAY THE GENTLE SOUL OF LATE GENERAL RAMAT MURTALA MUHAMMAD CONTINUE TO REST IN PEACE.
Bleep him , shoutout to Dimka
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Babaisaac(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
last35:
is this your father?
It seems your brain is running out of juice gal, and I'm guessing that's y u thinking shallow.
Well just to enlighten you, its called meme d*****y cool
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
IbnIslam:
and what is wrong with it mr bigot?

Your father is a bigot!
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Buharimustgo: 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wife of murderer in chief,Satan will still punish her husband for the blood in spilled while alive

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by theway83: 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
OBJ,father of four father's politician in Nigerian
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Babaisaac:

It seems your brain is running out of juice Bro, and I'm guessing that's y u thinking shallow.
Well just to enlighten you, its called meme Oga cool
using another person father to do meme , kindly snap your dad too when he's drinking and use him to do meme. Useless generation
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Vorpal:

Your father is a bigot!
it is obvious u r poorly trained...I respect my parents and I won't insult urs

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by ventilation: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
That's the Ajoke barry wonder always mention when he sings the praise of MM
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
IbnIslam:
it is obvious u r poorly trained...I respect my parents and I won't insult urs

If you had not insulted me,by calling me a bigot, I would have remained civil with you.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Youngmolis: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
naso
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Yommy247(m): 9:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
texazzpete:

But you will never record a fraction of the achievements this 'houseboy' has attained.

Keep insulting your betters. It's a shortcut to a bitter life.
epe re ooo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by middlebelter(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
PublicAssurance:
Oga is resting in London and taking Trump's call, while Houseboy-in-Chief Osinbajo is Working very hard!

Please learn how to be decent in public at least. If you call the VP house boy, what should call I your father? Am sure you know am not from VP zone, but let me tell you the truth you know, you wish someone in your family will be considered good enough for the so called house boy role and non has been been considered.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Talk to me when you figure out how to construct a good sentence. I am here in Nigeria employing 61 people and u are talking about my family considering a house-boy post. Okponu Oshi !
middlebelter:

Please learn how to be decent in public at least. If you call the VP house boy, what should call I your father? Am sure you know am not from VP zone, but let me tell you the truth you know, you wish someone in your family will be considered good enough for the so called house boy role and non has been been considered.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
I just love this osinbanjo of a guy. in other news, central bank Don open new branch ooo.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by abrolak(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
may he soul rest in perfect peace and may Almighty Allah bless him with Al jannat Fridaus . amin
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Babaisaac(m): 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
last35:
using another person father to do meme , kindly snap your dad too when he's drinking and use him to do meme. Useless generation
How which I knew u wr 'f' I won't have quote ur reply I would have just ignored, well it's a pity cry cux u could hv just pm me to quietly remove the pix knowing it was ur Dad's px and I wud hv obliged, but instead you aggressively replied me, well since Nairaland is an open platform where u can hide behind ur moniker and talk trash I guess it's okay cool But please learn to mind your own business, overloading ur juiced out brain with oda pples business can make you crash instantaneously.

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Trexnemesis(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
IYANGBALI:
They are supposed to puted that woman in their middle

I think so too. Wondering why they puteded her on the flank.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by laudate: 11:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ajoke Mohammed, may God continue to support and uphold you. This woman has been through a lot in her life. Hmnn..... sad
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Whether hunger would kill you like your ancestors depends on that 'houseboy'.

Oga, you get bad mouth oh.
Hahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by misterawo: 1:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Thank God for reducing Mrs Murtala to inconsequential widow, the same treatment her illiterate husband served Biafran widows.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Government Gives Conditions For El-Zakzaky To Travel / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West? / Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.