Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) (34597 Views)

Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by misterawo: 1:24am On Feb 14, 2017
laudate:
Ajoke Mohammed, may God continue to support and uphold you. This woman has been through a lot in her life. Hmnn..... sad

Nonsense... more sorrows in her remaining days on earth.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by math2001: 4:20am On Feb 14, 2017
I don't know who is Osibanjo among the 2 of them
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by mamajaz(f): 4:39am On Feb 14, 2017
math2001:
I don't know who is Osibanjo among the 2 of them
the woman.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by orunto27: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2017
"Start-Time-Pose!!!
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Trexnemesis:

I think so too. Wondering why they puteded her on the flank.
hmmmmnm see aba made English, what is puteded?simple English you cannot spoke. Common go back and correct yourself and stop shaming yourself here.
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by xnsandrxns: 11:49am On Feb 14, 2017
misterawo:
Thank God for reducing Mrs Murtala to inconsequential widow, the same treatment her illiterate husband served Biafran widows.
Someday soon you'll just collapse and die
Autopsy report: hatred
Beerfura piglet

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by laudate: 12:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
misterawo:
Nonsense... more sorrows in her remaining days on earth.

And may you too share in such sorrows, all the remaining days of your life!
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by middlebelter(m): 2:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
PublicAssurance:
Talk to me when you figure out how to construct a good sentence. I am here in Nigeria employing 61 people and u are talking about my family considering a house-boy post. Okponu Oshi !

At least you have succeeded in convincing me that you can insult anybody whether provoked or not. If you employ up to 5 people you won't be talking the way you insult respectable people on this forum.
The painful thing about your attitude is that the young ones on this forum may not know how uncivilised your attitude is and may carelessly emulate it.
How I wish your situation is redeemable!
Re: Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo) by PublicAssurance: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
WOW u should win a Nobel Prize for Decency! U appear to be a decent human being, however, if u do not like my comments, move on and dont comment. i would strongly suggest that u mind ur business.
middlebelter:

At least you have succeeded in convincing me that you can insult anybody whether provoked or not. If you employ up to 5 people you won't be talking the way you insult respectable people on this forum.
The painful thing about your attitude is that the young ones on this forum may not know how uncivilised your attitude is and may carelessly emulate it.
How I wish your situation is redeemable!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Reprimands David Hundeyin For Misrepresentation Of Events / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons / Atiku Vs Buhari, Who Is Likely To Win South West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.