Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse (39496 Views)

Ponzi/Scam/Fraud Schemes Fronting Forex Trading As Their Line Of Business. / All Ponzi Scam Sites... Dont Fall A Victim / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by albacete(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Fatima007:

This is so damn wrong! Why dont you just leave we "lazy people" to their fate than playing God to bring punishment to us before our time. Whos the person whos more jobless the ones putting in money in a scheme to get double or the one thats creating account to destroy a system that i made 3 million from in just 2 weeks! Guys loopers is real! There's a comeback coming soom, watch out for it! #loopersisbae

Are you one of the people I was asked to make payment to?
Pele Oo

Maybe I need to register a New account and PH 7milla, then upload my proof of payment. You will like the pictures aswear.

Stop exposing yourself to harm. People are embittered that they have lost money to ponzi schemes and you are here bragging about making 3 million in 2 weeks. Until your account officer is asked to freeze your account pending when you will bring documents that will explain 3 million dropping into your account every 2 weeks like you claim, that is when you will know what's up.

People are taking steps to fish out all of you and gradually you all will be caught.
Continue with your money making and also expect my POP.

PS:
It's either you are lying (so as to get people to register and increase your chances of getting paid) or you are an insider.

2 Likes

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Fatima007: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
albacete:

Are you one of the people I was asked to make payment to?
Pele Oo

Maybe I need to register a New account and PH 7milla, then upload my proof of payment. You will like the pictures aswear.

Stop exposing yourself to harm. People are embittered that they have lost money to ponzi schemes and you are here bragging about making 3 million in 2 weeks. Until your account officer is asked to freeze your account pending when you will bring documents that will explain 3 million dropping into your account every 2 weeks like you claim, that is when you will know what's up.

People are taking steps to fish out all of you and gradually you all will be caught.
Continue with your money making and also expect my POP.

PS:
It's either you are lying (so as to get people to register and increase your chances of getting paid) or you are an insider.

Neither! I was just a loyalist to the site thats all! I however confirmed the crash this morning and have been bitter since. I did make 3M but greed made me put it all back in the system and just as gambling goes. I lost it all at the end of the day.
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by jumieytel: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
RAINFORUM is credible, realiable and sustainable!!!
100% Guaranteed. http://rainforum.com.ng
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by albacete(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
That's the first statement you guys come up with -- reliable and credible. After the payment, u start giving us excuses that merging depends on the influx of new participants.
Or that u are battling with fake users and multiple accounts.

But as usual, fools will still join and lose their "spare money".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by MemphisRaynes: 4:57am On Mar 26, 2017
https://oneworlders.net

THIS IS A UNIQUE CROWIDING FUNDING WEB APPLICATION.

ONEWORLDERS.NET is the mutual help/charity arm of ONEWORLDERS INC EUROPE

 Selection list is published at interval of 3 hours round the clock, all days of the week.
 For Bitcoin donations, you get 60% profit.
 For Bank transfer donations, you get 50% profit.
 On your 5th donation cycle using the same account, your profit will automatically upgrade from 50% to 70% of your subsequent donations, on the 10th donation, your profit will upgrade from 70% to 100% of your subsequent donations. So no need for multiple accounts.

FEATURES:
 Minimum Donation is €60
 Turnover in 3hrs to 7days
 Referral Bonus is 10% of your downliners first donation
 Option of indicating interest to donate before list is published
 Active 24hour live support team.
 SSL security, your personal details are safe.
 Bandwidth can take unlimited of users.

REGISTRATION opens 16:00GMT that is 5:00pm Nigerian time, on SUNDAY 26/03/2017
FIRST LIST DROPS 17:00GMT that is 6:00pm Nigerian time, on SUNDAY 26/03/2017

Only 2hrs between selecting a donation and making payment, else account is deactivated.
Only 45min between clicking paid and confirmation, else defaulter account is deactivated.

https://oneworlders.net
BE AMONG THE PIONEERS OF THIS NEW EXPERIENCE IN CROWD FUNDING.
Send your complaints and suggestions to complaints@oneworlders.net, admin@oneworlders.net, or support@oneworlders.net
Re: Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse by Mysticool(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
City of cash is new and nice... Thank me later
www.cityofcash.net/register.php?
ref=Mysticool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frustrated MMM Participants Resort To Curses, Threats / 3 Things Not To Buy In January / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.