Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal (1611 Views)

See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / I Caught This Monitor Lizard This Afternoon / Food Is Ready: I Killed This Monitor Lizard In My Farm This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal by skedman(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello, i need to confirm from the food technologist in the house. I boiled rice for breakfast however,what got me scared is the level of starch. Despite the fact that, i per boiled the rice in the first place. Is this normal

Re: See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal by EdoNation(f): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
That one na rubber rice oo
Re: See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal by kudoxs(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
After eating the food, you are now here asking questions. You are on your own ooo, prepare for plastic shit.

1 Like

Re: See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal by EdoNation(f): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
kudoxs:
After eating the food, you are now here asking questions. You are on your own ooo, prepare for plastic shit.

Hahaha lmao grin
Re: See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal by ffrreeee(f): 12:46am On Feb 14, 2017
This is why you need to drain your plain rice. Leave excess starch for jollof and fried rice. Read it somewhere that the water is carcinogenic, dunno how true/false that is though.
Re: See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal by tubolancer(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Na money be this, just carry am go dry cleaner shop sharp sharp.
Re: See The Level Of Starch In The Rice I Bought This Afternoon Is It Normal by Rubyventures: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2017
@ Op Always use hot water to wash your rice to remove the starch.

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Fish Hits London Market - Nigerian Man / Training On Small Chops, Finger Foods And Cocktail Drinks. Get Empowered / Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.