Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today (1703 Views)

Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by Charidon: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari Monday afternoon from London spoke to President Donald Trump on telephone at the request of the American President.

According to Femi Adesina, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity,‎ “The conversation was cordial and President Buhari congratulated Trump on his election as President of the United States, and on his cabinet.

“The two leaders discussed ways to improve cooperation in the fight against terrorism through provision of necessary equipment.

“President Trump encouraged President Buhari to keep up the good work he is doing, and also commended him for the efforts made in rescuing 24 of the Chibok Girls and the strides being taken by the Nigerian military.

“President Trump assured the Nigerian President of US readiness to cut a new deal in helping Nigeria in terms of military weapons to combat terrorism.

“President Trump also invited President Buhari to Washington at a mutually convenient date... read more to see the discussion
View Source: https://www.igodotv.com/2017/02/13/what-trump-told-buhari-on-phone-presidency/

Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by Airborne02(m): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by Abdulsalaam9(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
Okay oooo
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by HARDDON: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
I smell lies!

There is no way trump wudnt have sternly lamblasted him on d incessant lost of christian lives , his herdsmen brthers' rampge n d shiite kilings. No way.
Trump has no time 4 diplomacy in talks

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by MayhorE(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
y microphone? op come and see another lie, are they deceiving us or deceiving themselves
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
They say before... Buhari spoke with trump though phone..ater dey say trump visited and now they say buhari use microphone undecided

I don't even know what to smell again
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by gbegemaster(m): 7:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Can't find microphone in the body of them post

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by Bibors(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Only microphone? he should have used a radio. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by mars123(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
HARDDON:
I smell lies!

There is no way trump wudnt have sternly lamblasted him on d incessant lost of christian lives , his herdsmen brthers' rampge n d shiite kilings. No way.
Trump has no time 4 diplomacy in talks
slave mentality.
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by kayzat: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Jonathanians and ipob manner of opposition is very very unusually stupid.

They just create all manners of threads with unintelligent lies and funny headings. They are bringing shame to other right thinking Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by HARDDON: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
mars123:
slave mentality.

If u hv 0.00000000000001 of my Royal Mentality, you wud airwalk.

If u do 0.000000000000001% of my Humanity touch works, u wudnt sleep on that overused mat of urs nor do short-puts after pooing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by Jabioro: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yes he used micro phone and he listen to Trump through loud speaker of 550 decibel.. you know why... ask your neighbors
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by mars123(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
HARDDON:

If u hv 0.00000000000001 of my Royal Mentality, you wud airwalk.

If u do 0.000000000000001% of my Humanity touch works, u wudnt sleep on that overused mat of urs nor do short-puts after pooing
kikikiki all these day dreamers on nl sef grin
Re: Buhari Used Microphone To Speak With Trump Today by darknetcom: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
why is it so important for nigerians to talk with trump??..

for what??.....

(1) (Reply)

Biafra sit At Home Enugu shut down completely / We Should Be Begging The Igbos For Forgiveness- Fani-kayode / Buhari Sets Date, Option To Resign – Presidency Source Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.