Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children (49148 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Osogbo Man Cries On Air As DNA Test Reveals He Is Not The Father Of His Four Kid / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by SATANICALLY666: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2022
The paternity test conducted by Universal Forensics Corporation showed that the broadcaster had 0.00 per cent chance of being the biological father to the children.

Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu, a Calabar OAP nicknamed Fada Kane, has discovered he did not father his two children after 20 years.

Fada Kane, a staff of FAD93.1 FM Calabar on Friday morning took to social media to publish the DNA results of his two children whom he had with his former lover, Maryann Efa Duke.
The paternity test conducted by Universal Forensics Corporation showed that the broadcaster had 0.00 per cent chance of being the biological father to the children.

“This is to inform the general public that I, Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu popularly known as Fada Kane is not the biological father of Anthonia Duke and Paul Duke as alleged by one Miss MarryAnn Efa Duke,” the OAP wrote on his facebook wall.

“Attached here are the copies of DNA and court affidavit to further ascertain my claims. MaryAnn Efa and her family are free to contest the DNA results through the court where I too can legally file for damages for such allegations.”
Prior to his outburst on Friday, Fada Kane last week explained that he became a father at the age of 16 years which marked the beginning of his woes. He said he was thrown out of his parents’ house and became an object of ridicule among family and friends.

“As soon as my mum heard “I am pregnant for your son”…wahala set. I was just 16! At 17, I was already an alleged father of 2 and that was the beginning of this movie. I was thrown out from the house, pained and shamed by families and friends,” the broadcaster explained on Facebook.
Claiming his children had constantly labelled him a “useless father” over the years, the broadcaster expressed relief that he had finally being vindicated by the DNA result.

“They made me guilty even when I was innocent, I could remember the day one kid boomed on me, dragged me on my shirt with my name constantly on their lips calling a useless father. Now you want me to suck it in. For 20 years and some more years!” wrote a disappointed Fada Kane.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by dre11(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2022
cheesy

I fear who no fear woman

393 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Mayng01(m): 6:39am On Mar 26, 2022
Ahhhhhhhhhh! Vaginal people! Hmmmm! May God comfort him & he should do the needful as well with zero delay

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Hmm this one weak me. Our lives in the hands of women, may Almighty God give us God fearing wives ijn

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by BigYash: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2022
Chai. Them don run am local.. If you tell them to run DNA test at the early stage.. Them go say no,the pikin resemble me .. Mumu Men Association of Nigeria. undecided

231 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by faithfull18(f): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Lol, this is a reminder to men who think they have monopoly on cheating.

Well, I condemn cheating by any of the parties, stay faithful to your married partners, stop sleeping around.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by HarunaWest(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2022
Thank God for technology. Thank God for the white man and Thank God for saving man from jezebels....

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by datola: 6:53am On Mar 26, 2022
This is the deception of the highest order newly discovered of some Nigeria's women.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by HeadNigga: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Omo, once you see signs of cheating, dump her.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by SILVERLINES: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
wink

Evil that women do is second to none

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Onyenna(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Jeeez!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by powerblaze(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Hope he sues the hell out of that bitchh!

But then he's raised 2 kids. The damage is long done.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Wirewire1m(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
After 20years? Which kind wahala be this?

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Simplelion: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Pele, next time fear women instead of satan.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by newhyt: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Fada Kane we feel your pain, but who should we now blame, eh?

The woman is an unrepentant manipulator. It's understandable that she may have wanted to use the pregnancy to hook you for marriage as this is what most women like doing when they love a man, but sustaining that lie for 20 years even when the marriage did not happen is devilish.

Fada Kane, don't even start feeling like a saint in a holy garden because a DNA result says you aren't the father. You are not absolved from blame either. At just 16, you had already started eating what belongs to elders. Could this be as a result of poor parental upbringing or what? If you were not having sex with the teenage girl, you would not have considered going for a DNA test.

At the end of the day, the innocent children bear the brunt of you people's shenanigans. Too bad!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Vixlot: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Beedude(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Crazy feeling

2 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Emma4real333(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
shocked

Na wah ooo watin him go come do now?

shocked

3 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by donogaga(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Pure evil.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by integrity16(m): 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Fear women.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by uncleck: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Women date who they love but marry who is ready. Consequently, they will always knack who they love. Unfortunately, paternity fraud will never stop.

Let me advice single men. Don't marry a woman just because you're ready for marriage. Don't entice a woman to dump who she loves by impressing her with material things. One day she must link back to her root.

Make out time, get your soulmate, date her, spend time with her, grow with her and make her your friend before you marry her. Don't rush, there is no medal for who first marry.

Life after marriage is too busy to allow couple bond properly. Caring for young ones, keeping the home and the pressure to meet up financially make it difficult for you to keep an eye on your partner

214 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by suffering: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
He should test his sperm quality. She may have done him a favour by giving him other men’s children because he couldn’t create life.

12 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Omihanifa: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2022
Agwu
Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Viraltrends123: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
LOL, she pushes it on him. That's how that do, when they realized they are going to be pregnant, they will quickly accept to have sex with multiple guys, cheesy , they know guys will obviously accept, after few months, they will tell the richest they are pregnant, and if he rejected it, to girl gat many options cheesy cheesy angry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by suffering: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
integrity16:
Fear women.
Why?

4 Likes

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by YelloweWest: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
In most relationships men cheat first. If he ever cheated he shouldn't complain because they both deserve each other.

My sincere apologies if he was faithful, I pray for healing IF HE WAS FAITHFUL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Bobloco: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
grin

In the words of lord mosdii

Nigerian girls are useless........all of them

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Ebubu: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Women are b!tches

Spits

God punish all of them who do this angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children by Proudpolygamist: 6:55am On Mar 26, 2022
Happy for you

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.