Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Don't Give Up. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Give Up. (378 Views)

Did You Notice Some Guys Who Play Instruments In Church Don't Give Offering? / Video: Bishop Oyedepo - Many Believers Are Dead Because They Don't Give To God / 5 Reasons Some People Don't Give In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Up. by uchkochi(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please I beg you, don’t give up (your breaking point is your breakthrough point)

I know you feel like giving up on an issue but DO NOT GIVE UP rather lift God up. It might sound strange but it is only people that lift God up by praising Him inspite-of, that eventually go up and stay up in Life. John 12 vs. 32.

The word I have for you from God for this hour is this ‘do not give up’.If Jesus had given up, the idea of saving the world from sin would not have been realized, there would not have been salvation. Thank God Jesus stayed put you too can stay put and of a truth you are about to break through it all.A night to the fulfillment of Jesus’ destiny He prayed to God wishing that the mandate of redemption would be lifted up from him. In other words wishing the cup would pass over Him.Luke chapter 22 vs. 41-42.

Every body experiences a breaking point, many allow their breaking point to break them down while some others hold on a little while and they break through. The breaking point is a state where the only thing you can think of is giving up. But listen to me child of God the pressure to give up is there because the miracle for your lifting up is very close. The devil wants to rob you of your long awaited change.

The devil comes not but to steal to kill and to destroy but I have come that you may have life and have it in abundance. John 10 vs.10.

It is my prayer that you would get your blessing before today ends. Today will not end like yesterday,this month will not end like last month. Because better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof.Ecclesi astes 7 vs.8, Job 8 vs. 7. The path of the just is like a shining light that shines more and more unto a perfect day. Proverbs 4 vs.18.Your perfect day is here.

Your breaking point is your break through point. Keep on keeping on. The battle is not yours it is the Lords. You will end today stronger than the way you started it.

(1) (Reply)

[photo] Jewish Cemetery Attacked, Muslim Americans Raise Over $91,000 For Repair / Ruth A Model To Womanhood / Who Is The Spiritual Leader Of A Christian Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.