Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page (14754 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / How To Convert Facebook Group To Page / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Deckline(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2019
Money is nearly everything!
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by bedfordng(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2019
hmmmm
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Revolva(m): 11:26am On Jan 01, 2019
Will surely try dis
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by obembet(f): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2019
Thank u dear
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by israelmao(m): 11:38am On Jan 01, 2019
Quite enlightening.What a good way to start off the new year!
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Dyan7444: 11:42am On Jan 01, 2019
I can't find the profile to page too
Am using my phone....can someone help me with it
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Fvnfit(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2019
i can't do it ohh
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by ikorodureporta: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2019
Is it on Facebook's how to page?
That means I fit go create profile now, invite all NL to be my friend especially Romancelanders, & sharpaly transform dem to page fans grin
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Josephking0000(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice 1
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2019
Very old method
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Ayobami7(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2019
ok
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by Dannychukz(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2019
Quality FP material

2 Likes

Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by barristerzinny(f): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
BoneBlogger:
So many people created their Facebook account for the sole purpose of doing business. No wonder you often see personal Facebook accounts having business names. For Instance, you may see names like Mazino Realtor, Rita Signature and so on. The purpose of having such names is to promote their respective businesses.

Doing business on Facebook is highly welcome but using personal Facebook account to represent a business is against Facebook’s Terms, you may likely lose your account. Therefore it is advisable to convert it into a Page.

Facebook Pages are designed for businesses and organizations, with features that help you connect with customers and reach your goals. With a Page, you can create ads and reach more people from different locations and age groups.

What You Ought To Know Before Converting To A Page

1.You can only convert your profile to a Page once and this is based on your personal account. What this mean is, your personal account will still be active and will be used to admin the Page.
2. Facebook will transfer your profile picture and cover photo to the Page.
3. The name on your personal account will become the Page's name but you can choose to change it later which will be subject to review by Facebook.
4. Tools to help you move info from your profile to the Page will be available for 14 days after conversion. This mean that you have only 14 days to move all information from your personal account to the converted Page.
5. Your friend will automatically like your new Page if you select the option to do so, but posts on your profile won't be carried over to your new Page.

Source: http://www.mazinoweb.com/2017/02/how-to-convert-facebook-account-to-page.html

cc: Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
please can I share it on facebook with credit to you?
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by blackpanther22: 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2019
BoneBlogger:
To get started, visit https://web.facebook.com/pages/create/migrate. Once the page open, click on Get Started.

Page not found
Re: How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page by helinues: 8:20am On Jan 02, 2019
newsentryportal:
Nice tutorial. I applied it and now I have 4500 pages like in just a minute. All my friends liked my page and personal account still active..

How is that possible?

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Powerful Secrets Of Successful Bloggers Exposed! / How Do I Embedd Videos And Gif Files On Nairaland / Mark Zuckerberg Commends Jobberman Founders As Internet.org Free Basics Launches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.