Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) (32893 Views)

Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by KennedyNwaodu(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Meet Corper Valentine That Just Died Few Days To Valentine.

We became friends in camp, later we got posted to the same PPA and inevitably became roommates. You said you were going to town to buy one or two things, but Valentine Umeh! You never made it back to our Corpers' Lodge. The speed boat Corper Valentine was inside capsized and he didn't survive just because NYSC couldn't provide Life Jacket for most of us serving in remote Islands here in Bayelsa.

14th February should have been your Birthday, and you said you were gonna turn our Corpers Lodge upside down with so much fun but now you are no more. RIP my friend... Corper Valentine Umeh #KoolGuy #MyFriend #MyRoommate #UniAbujaGraduate #GreatEconomist #Kennedyisgonnamissu4life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
RIP

15 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by izzou(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
So sad

God bless his soul

4 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Sad

RIP
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Countrygirl(f): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hard luck OP
The guy take style fine fa
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
cry cry my birthday mate gone too soon bet whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! cry you will be missed mr valentino.... Rip
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Mznaett: 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
Chai! Even at my age I get scared walking on a bridge not to talk about swimming or travelling by watersad

RIP Mr Val
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by KennedyNwaodu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Room 3... Corpers Lodge Ikibiri Island, feels so empty without my man Valentine. Am never gonna sleep there no more.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2017
What a great loss crycrycry

lalasticlala
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 12:16am On Feb 14, 2017
In sane climes and after a tragedy like this, no corp member will be posted to serve in water-rine area without provision for "lifejackets" by the govt..activists will even take up the case till govt owns up.........Here in Nigeria, nobody cares if another set of youths dies same way serving this useless country!.. I hate this country.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 5:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Eyaah, so tragic.
May his soul rest in peace.
I think, it will be nice for Bayelsa, rivers, Akwaibom and Delta govt to start giving out life jackets to corp members posted to Riverine areas.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Another fallen hero cry cry cry cry

RIP Valentine and one stupid thing about water death is that you will be feeling it as you are dying cry cry.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by linearity: 5:46am On Feb 14, 2017
This is so heart breaking.

I have close friends and school mates, who had died in similar circumstances while serving their father land as corpers.

How much is life jacket? I think, every single corper that get posted to these riverine areas, should ensure they purchase a life jacket before leaving for camp.

The government have shown over and over, again and again that they are irresponsible and cares less about our well being and safety; it is therefore irresponsible and reckless on our part, to turn around and entrust our safety to that same government by relying on them to provide us with life jackets.

May his soul Rest In Peace.

12 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 14, 2017
I'm sorry for your loss cry
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 5:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Omgosh.

This is so so sad cry cry

God knows I won't allow any child of mine to serve in such a place if I can't provide him/her with a life jacket. Fvck NYSC

Btw, Ikibiri is a lovely, quiet town. Some big shots from there eg Columbus.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 7:09am On Feb 14, 2017
Oh my God! What a sad news this early morning! I feel so much pain in my heart right now. May God God keep my lovely Gombe friend, Elijah, a fellow corper serving in one of the riverine communities in bayelsa state and all corpers in Jesus Name, Amen. So pitiful, so painful, tears dropping from my eyes. How will the family, friends and loved ones take this. This just unbearable... RIP HANDSOME DUDE!
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by 666Antichrist: 7:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Hmmm why I dropped
#yolo
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2017
So sad. Why couldn't they provide enough life jacket for Corpers?
During my time under Timipre Silver, there were enough life jackets for those of us that served around the creeks. I in particular never went anywhere, no matter how close without the life jacket.

RIP Valentine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by dangote7510(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
may God console their family and friends.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by cheaphost: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2017
What is the connection between his death and valentine. Was he looking for ward to valentine's day?

RIP Ajuwaya.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by NinaArsenal(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
It's so sad. Rip young man
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by gunners160(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
I spit on the FGN . This issue of service is outdated and lost its usefulness. Many innocent and able young men and women are dying everyday just because of this gibberish called serving the nation. What nation are they serving? A nation that has been long dead since 1960. Shm, many people dnt want this nonsense cancelled because of the amount they embezzle every day just because of this scheme. I spit on FGN once more, RIP

6 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
RIP...
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by excomarow(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Nawa o...
See wetin negligence by naija authorities dey cause.. Speed boat without life jacket.

RIP mr Valentine...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:41am On Feb 14, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2017
he died for love.

R I P

undecided undecided
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
so unfortunate...cant imagine the pain on the folks side...rip valentine
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by euchariadavid(f): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
This present Governor couldn't provide Life Jacket for them;He is the cause of His Death...Sad..RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance / Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC / Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.