Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) (32905 Views)

Adeshina Damilola Comedian 'Ibadan' Dies Few Weeks To The End Of His NYSC / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2017
ifyalways:
Omgosh.

This is so so sad cry cry

God knows I won't allow any child of mine to serve in such a place if I can't provide him/her with a life jacket. Fvck NYSC

Btw, Ikibiri is a lovely, quiet town. Some big shots from there eg Columbus.
Non of my kids will ever, ever, serve nor go for NYSC >> NATIONAL YEAR OF SUFFERING AND CONFUSION, l will prefer they serve in any country of their choice than that HELL called Nigeria, nonsense sad sad
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by agrovick(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2017
To think I never took this life jacket thing serious throughout my stay in the creeks of Delta.

RIP
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Btruth: 10:54am On Feb 14, 2017
RIP Valentine.

undecided
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by EKLE: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2017
May his soul rest in peace...Valentine Umeh was my real nigga..always smiling, never had any ish wit any1...he was very brilliant...he had everytin and yet was stil humble lyk 2face...he was a superb left back on d pitch...Damn! Can't stil bliv he is no more...I'll miss u forever...u were too gud 2 die mehn! If death had asked me, I wud've pointed at som1 else...
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by crispyvick(f): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2017
dis guy lives in ma street,his friends were all hrtbrkn hearing such news.RIP val.make i her say dey send me go dos areas i will jst sit in ma fada's house chikena
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Sambest2(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Its indeed pathetic, RIP Valentine.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
am actually in tears i know how i suffered while serving this man life his not even valued by the state he his serving before Federal Government would value him...
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by dramaine(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
I thought NYSC supplied all corps members serving in riverine areas life jackets...or did some get and some did not..Rip bro
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by nerdfrost(m): 6:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mznaett:
Chai! Even at my age I get scared walking on a bridge not to talk about swimming or travelling by watersad

RIP Mr Val

So ure gephyrophobic??
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
MARYchiells:
Happy birthday

Happy birthday
thanks dearie
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Mznaett: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
nerdfrost:

So ure gephyrophobic??
I think sosad
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by hitleraldof(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
KennedyNwaodu:
Meet Corper Valentine That Just Died Few Days To Valentine.

We became friends in camp, later we got posted to the same PPA and inevitably became roommates. You said you were going to town to buy one or two things, but Valentine Umeh! You never made it back to our Corpers' Lodge. The speed boat Corper Valentine was inside capsized and he didn't survive just because NYSC couldn't provide Life Jacket for most of us serving in remote Islands here in Bayelsa.

14th February should have been your Birthday, and you said you were gonna turn our Corpers Lodge upside down with so much fun but now you are no more. RIP my friend... Corper Valentine Umeh #KoolGuy #MyFriend #MyRoommate #UniAbujaGraduate #GreatEconomist #Kennedyisgonnamissu4life.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by DollyBig: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Its a pity. RIP to the dead.
When I served in Nembe City 2012/2013, I wasn't given any life jacket throughout my service year. Its a pity how this country functions.
Re: Bayelsa Corper Valentine Dies Few Days To Valentine's Day (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2017
Countrygirl:
Hard luck OP
The guy take style fine fa

fa.... which side of ogbomoso or ilorin are you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance / Family Of Late Corper Kemisola Adeniran Receives N1.9M From INEC / Offences That Will Kick You Out Of NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.