Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) (28160 Views)

How Federal Polytechnic Idah Spelt 'Acknowledgement' And 'Confirm' On Its Portal / Federal Polytechnic Oko Students Write Exam While On Strike / NASU Strike: MOUAU Students Charge Phones In Large Number (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by seguno2: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Where is our minister for DARKNESS?
Has anyone seen him?
His attention is needed in Oko.
Enough paparazzi photos that can't give us electricity.
#EnoughisEnough.

1 Like

Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by originalKsp(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Na wa o,
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2017
ryom:
Necessity is supposed to be the mother of inventions. These are young brains in a Polytechnic- I would expect at least one of them come up with an ingenius practical and practicable solution, an out of the box thinking. Arise Nigerian youths! Every challenge is an opportunity!!!

solar panels, deep cycle batteries, wind turbines, water powered turbines........

These things cost money, a lot of money.
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by flower38(f): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2017
I'm still a student of fed.poly oko. though my dept. is at perm site bt we kip hearing of dis light issue at attani i wish rector will do something abt it.
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by theway83: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2017
Nah Recession caused it
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by Sunak(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Shey nah new thing?? ?
FOR LIKE a year now we no get light for adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko Ondo state

Ask mai signature

Baba no mind am ooo
Even sch sef no dey gree on general unless it is compulsory
Ppl 4 Aluta market sef dey cry cos it's affecting their business
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by ROYALD(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
February 11 at 3:54pm

Abandoned Projects Begging for Visitation!

Agulu Lake Resorts begging to be revisited.

Our Economic, Social and Tourism potentials are been abandoned and lying waste with hundreds of jobs on hold.
Please when will gov Willie Obiano and his APGA government remember this abandoned project?

Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by ROYALD(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2017
The Demolition of Properties of Ndi Enugwu-Ukwu in Enugwu-Ukwu……. My Take!

It is disheartening and very shameful to hear that buildings belonging to ndi Enugwu-Ukwu was destroyed by Anambra State Government Obiano in Enugwu-Ukwu. A town that produced the number two citizen of the state. A town that boasts of prominent men in all facets of life. A town that produced a federal legislator in National assembly. A town whom her 1st class monarch worked assiduously in seeing to the progress of APGA government in Enugwu-Ukwu and Umunri at large.
What is the cause? O bu na okpu isi amaghi akpu ka o bu na aguba adighi nko?
The same government that couldn’t do any meaningful thing for this town but rather take the ones we built with our sweats. Igwe! You need to stand up against this tyranny of a government. Gosi fa ife agu ji di ebube. If I have to lose hope on those mentioned above, I wouldn’t want to lose hope on you as well. You have the wherewithal to make them pay. We are not cowards. Tell them that we can’t be oppressed and that enough is enough.

This is a spat on us and our collective psyche.
This a spat to The Igwe-in-Council
This a spat on the number two citizen of this state
This is a spat on our federal legislator Hon. Dozie Nwankwo
This is a spat to all the big men who claims of being connected with this government.

Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by omafazie(f): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2017
jesus
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by omafazie(f): 9:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Ph list

💚nosa/07062818887/fidelity bank.10k
💚 💚 💚 💚 💚
💚
💚
💚
💚
💚

💚
💚
💚
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by judemmesoma(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
yeye students... wey no gree pay for light and na una dey first complain
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
What are they talking about, I spent 4 years in Abia State University without power supply, I used generator throughout.
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by guychidile: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Survival if the fittest..!
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by jerrymej(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
Their own na kid play...
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by Spainze007(m): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2017
@op I have something to discuss with u, abeg gimme ur no. Or email... ASAP**

fingard02k:
This is the current state of Federal Polytechnic Oko students at Atani campus (Computer Science and Maths & Stats department) in Ogbaru local Government area of Anambra state.

The Students of this campus have been lamenting, crying for help of the Government and also the school authorities to come to their rescue for what they describe as modern day slavery all in name of Education.

For about two months now, the students and indigenes of Akili-Ozizor, Senator Stella Oduah’s home community has been in darkness and no hope of light seem coming in next few months because Senator Oduah who normally pays the community light kind of backed out and EEDC disconnected the community light for some months now.

According to one of the students we spoke to, He said “the light situation is really affecting the students academically cus they can’t read or do anything with their laptops because this campus is 90% computer science students”

“We are now calling on Governor Obiano and our school Rector to come and rescue us from this suffering because we have suffered enough. No light, No network, We are now like abandoned children in the forest” The students said

http://www.enzyhub.com/shocking-photos-see-how-federal-poly-oko-students-suffer-to-charge-their-phones/
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by fingard02k(m): 8:14am On Feb 16, 2017
Spainze007:
@op I have something to discuss with u, abeg gimme ur no. Or email... ASAP**

info@enzyhub.com
Re: How Federal Poly Oko Students Charge Their Phones (Photo) by gloniks: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is also happening in adekunle ajasin University

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix / OAU Students March For Nigeria At 55 (Funny Photos) / 300-Level FUTA Student Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.