Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix (27971 Views)

Update On Lydia Lawal: The Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja. / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Teacher At Best Schools, Abuja Beats, Flogs, Slaps Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by obiremy: 5:12pm On May 29, 2016
Read what a social media user wrote below.....

'Please I need this to go viral and it's so disturbing , I saw this kid and tears rolled down my cheeks . The lady at the top right corner is that kids teacher , she flogged her mercilessly just because the 4 year old girl did the class work wrongly , the teachers name is Mrs eno , the proprietress name Mrs lagunoke and the school is Lydia spring private school. Popo street tejuosho yaba Lagos . The little girl was flogged to the eyes she now has a red eyed due to the Cain which entered her left eye. She's had swollen and reddish skin due to the flogging . This is mean , no one should do this to little kids while trying to teach them at their respective schools . Upon all this , Mrs Eno the perpetrator and the proprietress named Mrs lagunoke are not feeling any remorse for the action . Please if there's anything you people can do for them to pay for their actions I'd be so glad . The little girl's mom is a good friend and neighbor, so it hurts to see this woman cry everyday as the little girl cries in pains . Thanks for your help !

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/teacher-accused-of-leaving-4-year-old.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by jaymejate: 5:21pm On May 29, 2016
I don't know why Teachers behave like this. Some go into the profession just because they want to flog. Meanwhile, if flogging changes life, then most students would have changed.

Ministry of Education should do something about this. Students are being tortured like criminals in most skuls.

#i don't believe in brutal flogging of an African child. Too much flogging will affect the child psychologically and emotionally.

Flogging creates fear and not Confidence

Lalasticlala

25 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Coolguy89(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2016
if anyone beat my child like,i go kill am

29 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Scholes007(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2016
This is Nigerian school for christ sake, you are likely to get flogged any time you do something wrong. I believe the flogging to the eye must be a mistake and the small girl is likely this disrespectful 21st century kid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by 0955eb027(m): 7:24pm On May 29, 2016
Shey the little one gat no parents ni? As a father (if i happen to become one), and a teacher does this to my little girl, the case would be reported in a different version. The headmistress sef will not escape the beating. PS: Some teachers just derive joy in beating. Thats how Mr Akinola with his thick tribal mark entered our class in SS3 and asked everyone to bring out up to date SS1 and SS2 Economics note. Mind you, its the 1st term o and the first time ever he ll be teaching us. In the end, he flogged the whole class and left without teaching.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Nicolars(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2016
Oga ooo
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by lynnfeb(f): 7:54pm On May 29, 2016
Haba! We are talking abouuta four year old child.

What does the little girl know ? The teacher needs to be seriously dealt with.

What stupid mistake?

Scholes007:
This is Nigerian school for christ sake, you are likely to get flogged any time you do something wrong. I believe the flogging to the eye most be a mistake and the small girl is likely this disrespectful 21st century kid.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by dhantey324(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2016
These young ladies are not suppose to be in charge of kids. What wickedness Where are the authorities when you need them?

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by phykiesexy: 8:47pm On May 29, 2016
By d time d children widinn dis age start to perform u wld be afraid. I made up my mind not to beat any of my kg3 pupils. After a while omo I changed my mind. They do a lot of terrible things. I recall d day one of Dem passed through d class protector to go outside during break. His head got stuck in it n I wasn't even paying attention cus it's break time so d nanny normally is in charge of Dem. It took two teachers to pull his head out. D whole school shouted at me plus d boy's mother cus am d class teacher. Their was one that removed d chair as soon as his classmate wanted to seat. Omo c cry plus all I heard was my waist is paining me Teacher. I didn't know when I beat the boy who did it continuously on his leg. D boy who fell to d ground as usually his mum came to complain. D flogging close to d eyes is wrong sha. She could have flogged d girl somewhere else.

10 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by ninovandross(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
Coolguy89:
u no understand, my own small sis go soon start school make one evil teacher beat am like this na there I go unleash all the heartbreak wey arsenal don gve me

6 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 29, 2016
If cane can change someone, my cousin wouldn't have ended up a tout today.. the father used all manner of cane to flog him,it got to point he's used to cane..

The teacher is really mad,a four year child flogged like a thief.

If it we're my child,by now the teacher would be on hospital bed,awaiting surgery to her head.

4 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 29, 2016
The pikin mama dey house dey follow the pikin cry undecided smh no be us go tell you wetin to do.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:24pm On May 29, 2016
Am sure she's single... the teacher will forever remain single Amenn!!!
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by TruthHurts1(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2016
I trust myself if anybody does this to my child, my craze no go get part 2. By the time I finish with that teacher he/she will look like a hunchback.

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by TruthHurts1(m): 12:38am On May 30, 2016
phykiesexy:
By d time d children widinn dis age start to perform u wld be afraid. I made up my mind not to beat any of my kg3 pupils. After a while omo I changed my mind. They do a lot of terrible things. I recall d day one of Dem passed through d class protector to go outside during break. His head got stuck in it n I wasn't even paying attention cus it's break time so d nanny normally is in charge of Dem. It took two teachers to pull his head out. D whole school shouted at me plus d boy's mother cus am d class teacher. Their was one that removed d chair as soon as his classmate wanted to seat. Omo c cry plus all I heard was my waist is paining me Teacher. I didn't know when I beat the boy who did it continuously on his leg. D boy who fell to d ground as usually his mum came to complain. D flogging close to d eyes is wrong sha. She could have flogged d girl somewhere else.

Nobody is saying there should be no discipline. All we're saying is that the discipline should not be excessive. Almost making a 4 year old child blind because she didn't do her homework is criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by CUM4WHAT(m): 12:53am On May 30, 2016
they shud report to the police for child assault

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by milky3(f): 3:44am On May 30, 2016
she should be flog and jail
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by lonelydora: 3:58am On May 30, 2016
They never born any teacher wey go do my child like this king thing.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by obowunmi(m): 4:14am On May 30, 2016
Coolguy89:

I was almost beaten to death in secondary school and my parents did nothing because my dad beats my mom.

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by abbeyty(m): 4:47am On May 30, 2016
Scholes007:
This is Nigerian school for christ sake, you are likely to get flogged any time you do something wrong. I believe the flogging to the eye most be a mistake and the small girl is likely this disrespectful 21st century kid.

did you read the article ? the kid is only 4 years, there is no justification for beating her, she can be corrected without being beaten.

9 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by whirlwind7(m): 6:09am On May 30, 2016
redsconsult:
The kid fit be ogbanje .....

So says a sensible and educated adult.

5 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Danielle22(f): 6:56am On May 30, 2016
This is terrible
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Integrityfarms(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2016
Sue her to court for child abuse or call the police for her! This must be a clear case of transfer of aggression!

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by Sijo01(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2016
When will Nigeria teachers learn to flog with sense

2 Likes

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by omusiliyu(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2016
Eno... Name Checkers Association of Nigeria.

Which Region?
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by CharleyCharley: 8:21am On May 30, 2016
No big deal. undecided

Just wait for her at the school gate with 2' by 4' plank, then rearrange her head. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by ORACLE1975(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2016
Bad
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by onosprince(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2016
They should stop flogging kids in school, That wont improve their way learning.... Olodo na olodo
Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by texazzpete(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2016
What is the mother doing?

I will personally remove the front teeth of any teacher that tries this with my daughter.

1 Like

Re: Lydia Spring Teacher Flogs Pupil For Doing Her Class Work Wrongly(pix by pelumilk: 8:23am On May 30, 2016
Am very sure the woman no get pickin nd I don't know maybe she no want born for her life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Year's JAMB Is Very HARD / 300-Level FUTA Student Commits Suicide In Ondo (Photo) / Like Father, Like Son; Nigerian Man Graduates With First Class From UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.