Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians (1531 Views)

Sultan Slams Ortom, Fani-Kayode For Linking Herdsmen Killings To Danfodio / 'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Calling Buhari A Masquerade - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Trumpism: 1:12am On Feb 14, 2017
We read the disgusting reaction of Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode to phone conversations between President Muhammadu Buhari and President Donald John Trump of the United States of America today.

In the said reaction, Mr. Fani-Kayode alleged that President Buhari is a 'killer of christians' and supporter of herdmen which he called 'Fulani-Terrorists'.

We are using this medium to tell President Trump and the world that President Buhari is neither a killer of christians nor supporter of herdsmen, but a lover of christians and muslems alike as well as the defender of all Nigerians and their territory as seen in the decimation of Boko Haram terrorists and the rescuing of 24 Chibok girls which President Trump testified during their phone conversations.

It is however incongruous that while Nigerians are looking up to new level of bilateral relationships between Nigeria and the United States under President Trump, inglorious elements like Fani-Kayode are busy fanning their familiar embers of discords and acrimony.

If we may ask, when did Fani-Kayode started recognising his Christian beliefs and has suddenly become a midnight christian activist when his alleged financial scams on whose account he is being tried in our courts have denied millions of Christians their daily breads and access to better life?

To Fani-Kayode and other leeches who allegedly plundered our patrimonial wealths but are busy trying to create escape routes by whipping up religious and ethnic sentiments so that the country would be enmeshed in crisis, we say to them sorry, because Nigerians cannot be hoodwinked.

Signed,

Mr. Collins Edwin,
National Secretary,
APC Youths Renaissance

Contact us at ekesy2k9@googlemail.com

Source: https://247ureports.com/2017/02/13/apc-lambasts-fani-kayode-for-calling-buhari-killer-of-christians/

3 Likes

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by kodded(m): 1:23am On Feb 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Thecassanova: 2:12am On Feb 14, 2017
Let me patiently sit here and watch zombies and wailers tackle eachother when they wake up.
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by mykeljosef: 2:15am On Feb 14, 2017
ok
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Buhari is a known jihadist
A nepotic president and a defender of Fulani terrorist in the guise of herdsmen ... How many terrorists have the DSS arrested across the country... They reck havoc and go scot free,all we hear is that they are foreign nationals cum ghosts....

The northern agenda is definitely back on track through Buhari ... But karma is a two way street

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Thecassanova:
Let me patiently sit here and watch zombies and wailers tackle eachother when they wake up.
It's about sane youths taking back their country from divisive and callous old men who have nothing to offer but propaganda..

It's your country too... Take a stand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by rusher14: 2:36am On Feb 14, 2017
FFK being the voice of Christianity makes mockery of the religion.

4 Likes

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by sarrki(m): 2:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Ffk is a politician & crooked one for that matter

My question is, Fani kayode have just regained your voice ? When boko boiz were killing Christian in the last dispensation what did you do?

Anyone that take this criminal serious need him or herself checked up by a medical consultant

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Standing5(m): 2:54am On Feb 14, 2017
FFK and Sarrki are very similar. They are after their stomach.

1 Like

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Babacele: 3:20am On Feb 14, 2017
FFK is part of the wicked class sponsoring violence in order to cause religious crisis just to halt the anti corruption war exposing their atrocities against Nigerians while they held office. FFK, Fayose, Apostle Suleiman etc all supported the evil regime of GEJ under whose nose unprecedented freedom Boko haram was given and their kindred terrorist cultures tolerated. While innocent Christians and churches ,especially, were being bombed FFK and his fellow workers of iniquity with Dasuki were busy stealing the money meant to fight the insurgency thereby sabotaging our military ,and Christianity in Nigeria. Then God sent Buhari to save us. The more than 5 million Christians in NE Nigeria who have regained their normal life after the ffk- supported -Boko haram Holocaust- years is a testimony to the Muhammadu Buhari's divine intervention. Herdsmen unleashed more mayhem under PDP regimes where ffk served.

FFK can only deceive his fellow evil forces. He should just face his criminal cases before law courts instead of instigating toxic reactions that won't , by the Grace of God, result into their desired religious or any form of crisis which would eventually halt these court cases.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by sarrki(m): 3:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Babacele:
FFK is part of the wicked class sponsoring violence in order to cause religious crisis just to halt the anti corruption war exposing their atrocities against Nigerians while they held office. FFK, Fayose, Apostle Suleiman etc all supported the evil regime of GEJ under whose nose unprecedented freedom Boko haram was given and their kindred terrorist cultures tolerated. While innocent Christians and churches ,especially, were being bombed FFK and his fellow workers of iniquity with Dasuki were busy stealing the money meant to fight the insurgency thereby sabotaging our military ,and Christianity in Nigeria. Then God sent Buhari to save us. The more than 5 million Christians in NE Nigeria who have regained their normal life after the ffk- supported -Boko haram Holocaust- years is a testimony to the Muhammadu Buhari's divine intervention. Herdsmen unleashed more mayhem under PDP regimes where ffk served.

FFK can only deceive his fellow evil forces. He should just face his criminal cases before law courts instead of instigating toxic reactions that won't , by the Grace of God, result into their desired religious or any form of crisis which would eventually halt these court cases.

God bless you sire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Babacele: 3:37am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you sire
and you too bro. you need to hear how they instigated the recent southern Kaduna crisis ,then you will understand. I blame El Rufai though for allowing it to happen despite security reports. I ain't gona be nice to sponsors of such carnage under my stewardship.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Thecassanova: 3:53am On Feb 14, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

It's about sane youths taking back their country from divisive and callous old men who have nothing to offer but propaganda..

It's your country too... Take a stand
We've been talking through social media for long and it seems like an empty treat. No matter the side we choose we the youth keeps on coming up short. If we can stand up as one voice together negleting party, tribe and religious entity I'm down menh!! I'm down with ma niggass.. Enough of this cowardness of hiding behind phones.. Let's take over the street and start a revolution.

1 Like

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by omenkaLives(m): 5:20am On Feb 14, 2017
rusher14:
FFK being the voice of Christianity makes mockery of the religion.
He's a voice of PDP not Christianity. Christianity in Nigeria will NOT be turned into a political association as people like FFK want it to be.

Even Reno would be ashamed of him for those tweets but cant voice it out because we still remember what happened the last time he dared to openly disagree with ffk.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by omenkaLives(m): 5:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Babacele:

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by sarrki(m): 5:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Thecassanova:

We've been talking through social media for long and it seems like an empty treat. No matter the side we choose we the youth keeps on coming up short. If we can stand up as one voice together negleting party, tribe and religious entity I'm down menh!! I'm down with ma niggass.. Enough of this cowardness of hiding behind phones.. Let's take over the street and start a revolution.

I know you won't dare it

You and your guys will be treated as enemies of the state
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 5:58am On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:
He's a voice of PDP not Christianity. Christianity in Nigeria will NOT be turned into a political association as people like FFK want it to be.

Even Reno would be ashamed of him for those tweets but cant voice it out because we still remember what happened the last time he dared to openly disagree with ffk.
wait until the Agatus are sent into extinction by the Fulanis. Then you will know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Realhommie(m): 6:00am On Feb 14, 2017
FFK was way outta line for tweeting that, very callous of him.. The man has got no shame, too bad..

1 Like

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by MakeADifference: 6:03am On Feb 14, 2017
APC, respond with actions to show FFK is wrong. Simple.
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Kondomatic(m): 6:18am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:
When boko boiz were killing Christian in the last dispensation what did you do?
And what did Buhari do?

Any attack on bokoharam is an attack on the whole North.

You forget so quickly

1 Like

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by EazyMoh(m): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2017
I honestly think he shouldn't be allowed to get away with that comment. They should sue him for libel.
"Killer of Christians"?
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by ddippset(m): 7:17am On Feb 14, 2017
What I don't understand is why this man has not been severely death with. And they call Buhari a tyrant. This is one of the few occasions I miss Obasanjo.
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:22am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari is a known jihadist
A nepotic president and a defender of Fulani terrorist in the guise of herdsmen ... How many terrorists have the DSS arrested across the country... They reck havoc and go scot free,all we hear is that they are foreign nationals cum ghosts....

The northern agenda is definitely back on track through Buhari ... But karma is a two way street

Please can you just kindly......

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by obailala(m): 8:27am On Feb 14, 2017
omenkaLives:

Hahaha.. I really pitied Wendell during those episodes; he thought he was speaking to a colleague, dude had no clue he was conversing with a psycho.

1 Like

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by Samunique(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2017
Buhari might not be the direct killer here buut his silence and I don't care attitude about the killing of the innocent by the Fulani herdsmen is a great indictment on him as the C in C who has the responsibly to protect his citizens no matter where they come from or their religion.

Though I'm not in any way supporting the statement credited to FFK, I think that was very uncalled for, however the APC led FG has to do more than talking and attacking to convince us that " this govt is for everyone and for nobody".
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by RZArecta(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2017
Buhari is a killer of christians, a lover of terrorists and the grand patron of the fourth deadliest terrorist organization in the world ie fulani herdsmen. APC should deal with it cool
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:11am On Feb 14, 2017
Funlordmaniac:
grin

Please can you just kindly......
Typical zombie mentality
Keep blabbing

Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by GMBuhari: 9:50am On Feb 14, 2017
This is a duty of Nigerians

We shouldn't let ediots speak for us

FfK is an idiot a certified idiot
Re: APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians by JaySea: 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

I know you won't dare it

You and your guys will be treated as enemies of the state

Are you for real Sarrki? So you mean the status quo should continue? Thecassanova just made good sense and the above is what you have to say. Good grief!

I love Nigeria deeply but the future for youths in this country is bleak. Wake up Sarrki, politicians don't have have any good plans for us.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki,ekweremadu And Dogara In Fresh Trouble In EFCC Over Living Quaters / Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries / IPOB Absolves Obiano Of Blame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.