Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries (1524 Views)

EkitiDecides2018: Supreme Court Will Sack APC's Fayemi / GEJ Message Lia Mohammed On IPOB Sponsorship / The Picture Of President Buhari And Apc Gov Is Fake. Lia Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by Biafrawillcome: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, said that he is not surprised that workers in his Ministry, are calling on President Muhammadu Buhari, to sack him.
Lai spoke on Wednesday, in response to the protest by unions in his Ministry, demanding his removal, for allegedly not addressing issues bordering on their welfare.
The workers had on Tuesday, demonstrated against what they described as the Ministry’s negligence of staff welfare, and gross misappropriation of public funds.
The protesters called on Buhari, to probe activities of the Ministry, over non-payment of allowances, refusal to train staff, among others.
The protesters who chanted songs and blocked the gate of the Ministry, said they were subjected to work under poor conditions, delay of promotion arrears, non-payment of repatriation allowances, and selective training of staff.
In reaction, the Minister told State House correspondents, that it was impossible for the government to meet the workers’ demands, owing to paucity of funds.
“It is not unusual for unions to call for the removal of Ministers. Any Minister should expect that.
“They are complaining about welfare, but there is a limit to what government can do within the available resources.
“As much as we sympathise with them on the situation, the economy is simply not healthy enough to accommodate what it is used to accommodate in the past

this is a Biafra news so don't expect it to be verified on zoo news or zoo Google

http://www.post-nigeria.com/i-am-aware-that-buhari-is-planning-to-sack-me-soon-lai-mohammed-weeps-tenders-most-shocking-confession/
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by eshietIntrepid(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
[this is a Biafra news so don't expect it to be verified on zoo news or zoo Google/[/quote] then why post it on zoo network
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by Biafrawillcome: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
[this is a Biafra news so don't expect it to be verified on zoo news or zoo Google/ then why post it on zoo network

mind ur self
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by Funlordjnr: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, said that he is not surprised that workers in his Ministry, are calling on President Muhammadu Buhari, to sack him.
Lai spoke on Wednesday, in response to the protest by unions in his Ministry, demanding his removal, for allegedly not addressing issues bordering on their welfare.
The workers had on Tuesday, demonstrated against what they described as the Ministry’s negligence of staff welfare, and gross misappropriation of public funds.
The protesters called on Buhari, to probe activities of the Ministry, over non-payment of allowances, refusal to train staff, among others.
The protesters who chanted songs and blocked the gate of the Ministry, said they were subjected to work under poor conditions, delay of promotion arrears, non-payment of repatriation allowances, and selective training of staff.
In reaction, the Minister told State House correspondents, that it was impossible for the government to meet the workers’ demands, owing to paucity of funds.
“It is not unusual for unions to call for the removal of Ministers. Any Minister should expect that.
“They are complaining about welfare, but there is a limit to what government can do within the available resources.
“As much as we sympathise with them on the situation, the economy is simply not healthy enough to accommodate what it is used to accommodate in the past

http://www.post-nigeria.com/i-am-aware-that-buhari-is-planning-to-sack-me-soon-lai-mohammed-weeps-tenders-most-shocking-confession/

Is that so!
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by serverconnect(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Sack or no sack, your sack will be a lie to us.
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by capatainrambo: 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2017
Lol
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by ImadeUReadThis: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
The official ministry of information has since been moved to BMC, Utako
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by sammyj: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2017
It's better to sacked now by PMB or get sacked by Nigeria along with PMB come 2019 when it will be too late for you to redeem your image angry
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2017
The OP's moniker spoilt it though.
Lai is BMC's effective tool so he doesn't have to fear cos immunity covers him.
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by asksteve(m): 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
I don't see any reason y Uncle Lie should be afraid of being sacked, that can only happen if he decides to stop lying.
Besides finding another person dat can lie without blinking will be difficult.
So Mr. Lie dis government still have a lot of lying to do so ur services is still required.
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by pritykate(f): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
as wailers form Don finish, na double wahala for Linus.
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by Specialspesh: 9:20pm On Apr 01, 2017
Jesus grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Sack Me Lia Mohammed Cries by pritykate(f): 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
sammyj:
It's better to sacked now PUB or get sacked with PMB by Nigerians come 2019 when it is too late for you to redeem your image angry
up coming funke akindere

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Doing Nothing In Igbo Land – Rochas Okorocha / Biafra>>river State Women Protest. / No Country In The World Will Tolerate IPOB - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.